Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help

Post by Koyu Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:06 pm

Aiden didn't like the guys attitude, but at least he will get his answers. "Sure, is there a private place to discuss this?" Aiden asks slightly pepping up.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:09 pm

"Why bother, you've already announced it to the whole bar."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Aiden sighs, he then speaks. "Okay, if you are sure... So can you explain a little about demons in general? As a start?" Aiden asks sheepishly, he didn't know where to start or what to ask really.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:39 pm

'Yeah I suppose." He replied with a nod , voice quieting down as he met eyes with Aiden, the once grey orbs turning to a fiery red and orange.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Aiden takes a step back as they do, he speaks. "...You're... The same...?" He asks surprised, he didn't expect to, you know, meet another demon, considering how rare they are.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:29 pm

"The bar has this name for a reason." He replied with a smile "So yes I am the same."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Aiden is unsure if he should feel dumb, he can't possibly start assuming that businesses that has the words meaning 'devil' in any form means that there are actual demons working there. "Uh, right... So, I guess it is clear that I sort of have no clue about demons, even if I am one. Long story... So I am kinda worried of what I am since I know so little..." Aiden explained, guess he was the most pathetic demon out there right now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:07 am

"Hmmn , poor little imp...abandoned were you? The same happened to me, my father raped a human and left me in this realm." He replied with a sympathetic smile.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:28 am

"Uh, I see... You have my sympathy... So, what do you know? ...About demons in general...?" Aiden asks, he wants it from the top.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:40 am

"Unlike the other 'inhumans' as humans have taken to calling them, we are not descended from any of the five kin, we're not of this world naturally. It doesn't take a genius to deduce much of our backstory, though the humans regard them as myth many of their old tales speak truth. After all it hasn't been since that age of myth that any of us have walked the earth in broad daylight." He began, yet as he did Aiden began to notice something that had passed him by earlier, no one seemed to notice him or Aiko. Not even a head had turned when they'd walked in, almost as though this 'barman' had known he was coming "You've noticed I assume? It's one of our many abilities, as creatures not of this world we can...put a sort of veil over the eyes of mortals, hide from them what we wish if they don't know to look, and speak as we wish if they don't know to hear." He explained as he gestured a hand out towards the bar, which was going along as though they weren't even there "After all, the existence of our kind must remain secret, and few of my patrons are demons these days." He continued as he finally backed away from the bar and with a sigh set down his apron "Follow me, I'll explain more if you do....Your friend cannot follow, but i will keep the veil around her so she will be safe."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:55 am

Aiden listens to what the guy says, it was interesting that he could just hide them like this. It makes him wonder what else demons can do, what can he do? Guess to find out he has to go with the barman, alone. Aiden looks to Aiko, grabbing her hands gently and speaks. "I guess I will have to go the next steps alone, but wait for my return here, okay? I... Love you..." Aiden says with a slight blush on his face.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:02 am

Aiko smiles and kisses him "I know, now go, I will be here taking a drink"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:16 am

Aiden blushes even more as she kisses him, once done he just smiles and then gives her a nod as he let's go of her hands and walks to follow the barman deeper into the backrooms of the bar he assumes.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:05 am

The barman smiled a knowing smile as he led Aiden through the back area of the bar and into something like a parlor "Normally this room is used for the best patrons and closest friends who want privacy....And we will need privacy, for there is more to us than what I said earlier, things you might not want that pretty girl of yours knowing."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:22 am

Aiden looked at the room with wide eyes, it looked really fancy... His eyes set back on the barman, he slightly tilts his head to the left and speak. "How so? Well, just tell me everything and I will be the judge of that. It can't be that bad...?" Aiden says trying to stay positive.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:51 pm

"It can be, it is." He replied, his fiery eyes turned grim despite the smile on his face " You see we demons are base creatures , we live off of impulse and desire, and must learn to temper it over the years. The chief of these impulses is the red hunger, the desire to consume the souls of other living creatures , allowing them no place in the after-life , destroying them permanently."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:53 pm

Aiden's expression turned sour, he spoke. "I uh, really...? I haven't had that problem I guess...? Is it, something that comes later in life?" Aiden asks, he was concerned of the safety of others.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:56 pm

"It may never come...if you never need to kill, but you're a demon and inevitably that means that you will take a life. It is simply what we are, like predators with the minds of men." He replied wistfully as he traced his finger over the rim of his mug, a small spark of flame blooming at the tip of the appendage.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:59 pm

"I... I don't believe that, I don't want to take a life, I will never kill. Once I get back to my normal life, that will never happen. I have come this far, so you are wrong, you have to be wrong." Aiden says, not wanting to believe what the barman told him. He hasn't killed anyone yet, and never will, he will live a peaceful life and that's that.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:01 pm

"Good, I hope you are right...but reality has a way of disagreeing with those kinds of statements kid." He replied with a shrug "Hell I've killed more than my fair share, some deserved it some didnt."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Aiden felt a slightly uncomfortable at that notion, he also felt fearful of what if he was right? This barman has obviously seen this song and dance plenty of times, he knows more about his own kind than Aiden does... "I... Not sure how to process this information... Why do demons eat souls...?" He asks.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:26 pm

" Because of the rush...the feeling that runs through your body as you take in another's essence, every moment of highest ecstasy pales in comparison to the enlightenment it brings. And because of the power that you can obtain from the soul of mortal beings." He replied, the wistful tone of his voice sending a shiver through Aiden.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:28 am

Aiden swallows loudly, he speaks more in quiet tone. "I guess I will just avoid all of that... Right? I have no need to kill or harm anyone, I just have a peaceful life. Like normal... Is there anyhting else you want to tell me or can I go home...?" Aiden asks.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:31 am

The barman nodded, brushing a hand through his pale white locks as he got up and started walking back to the bar, red eyes gleaming "If you need to find me again and I'm not in the bar, my name is Christiano Luca."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:34 am

Aiden got up as well. "Okay, I'll take note, thanks..." Aiden says as he exits the room to get back to the bar and back to Aiko. "Aiko, time for us to go home." Aiden says as he arrived.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next