Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help Empty Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help

Post by Koyu Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:41 am

Aiden wanted a better understanding of demons, he had made plans with Aiko to visit the bar with the fays and hopefully get to talk to that specific fay who originally discovered that he is a demon instead of a human. Thomas had been taken into school just a short while ago and now Aiden and Aiko were making their way to Tuatha Dé Danann to ask some questions, not really knowing what to expect to get out of the fay but it was worth a shot right? Aiden slightly nervously walks over to the bar counter to see if this fay, Caydren Fal, was working at the moment.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help Empty Re: Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help

Post by Tiran22 Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:46 am

Aiko followed close by, in case he needed any type of help.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help Empty Re: Just Asking some Questions and Maybe some Help

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:28 pm

It took a bit to find him as the violet-skinned fae wasn't at his normal spot, watching over the bar with those hawk like eyes of his. Yet eventually they found him all the same, walking a platter of spiced ales over to a particularly rotund customer.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Aiden made his way carefully towards the violet-skinned fae, he would try to talk to him. "Hey, it is me. I have some questions if you have time to talk somewhere private." Aiden asks him, it was probably very clear what he might want to ask about.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:04 am

A single brow, meticulously groomed to near perfection, slowly raised "I don't, so if it's important you should speak now."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:21 am

Aiden gave a nod. "Okay then, I want to learn more about demons, you seemed like the only lead I have so far and you left before explaining much, it was a little vague... Of course if you know someone else who could be more of a help, I would appreciate that." Aiden says, he wanted knowledge and right now Caydren was his only lead.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:38 pm

"I know someone." He replied curtly "He can give you all the answers you could have questions for."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:45 pm

"Really? Then please, direct us to them..." Aiden says, he had a small smile, this could be helpful for him. Then he will understand himself better, maybe even eventually embrace it, to accept it.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:30 pm

"He owns something of a bar in Norwhich , on the east end, the Daring Devil is the name, but be careful the neighborhood isn't exactly safe."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Aiden nods. "Oh, alright... We will be careful, I'll just go there with Aiko... We will avoid trouble the best we can, also thanks, we met in some very unusual conditions the first time, name is Aiden." Aiden introduced himself, he tried to be friendly to the fae even if he had caused that scene back at the apartment.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:40 pm

"Well Aiden, I want to make something very clear, I don't care, the only reason I'm doing this favor is because I caused that whole fiasco in the first place, now...make yourself scarce I have customers to attend to." He replied coldly and shooed the demon and his companion away "Unless you're actually going to buy something of course."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:12 am

Aiden was not expecting Caydren to be so cold considering he is an empath... "Okay, okay, I guess I have kinda bothered you while you are working, I'll let you finish your shift. Thanks and bye for now." Aiden says and walks out, he looks at Aiko. "Now we know where to go at least, but it is a bad neighborhood so let's stay close okay?" Aiden says as their safety worried him when they went there.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:52 am

With that Caydren got back to work.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:58 am

"Yeah, dont worry" Aiko smiles at him
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:03 am

Aiden smiles back, then they move on to find the place Caydren was talking about. The surrounding area did give Aiden the spooks, he usually avoids these kinds of places as any good person after all. His walking pace was slightly faster since he wanted to get out of here as fast as he could, guess it was obvious he was nervous and got even more nervous when they fund the bar, Daring Devil. "I guess this is it..." Aiden says as he carefully steps inside with Aiko.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:12 am

It was a solid looking red brick building, two lamps that hung over the door shining an inviting glow, contrary to the eerie chill of the street. Aiden felt a stirring within him as he approached, goosebumps running up his arms. Something from within the bar, almost calling to the young demon to enter.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:16 am

"Charming place" Aiko says, unamused
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:17 am

Aiden didn't say a thing to Aiko as they went further inside the building, Aiden was a bit alert though due to the strange feeling he was getting from withing the place. Maybe he should take a deep breath and calm his nerves, this neighborhood was probably getting to him. He takes a quick look at the bar's decor, though it made it way too obvious that him and Aiko were new here.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:16 am

The bar had a very warm feel to it's decor, a certain rustic air to it with the warm brown of the hardwood bar, the pool tables, wall darts, and the large jukebox straddling the wall near the restrooms. The staff's uniform seemed to consist of a red t-shirt with a cartoon demon holding a beer on it, and some sleek black pants. The only exception seemed to be the man leaning over the bar, a cornucopia of liquors, spirits, wines, brandies and other such beverages stocking the wall behind him. No one seemed to pay much attention to the newcomers, each too absorbed in their liquor, or their food, or watching the game
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:27 am

Aiden stepped further inside towards the bar counter, to ask the worker there for the person, though it was pretty clear from the air around Aiden with his manner of speaking, the clothes he wears, that he is part of a 'good boy' club if anything. Not a person that would be seen in parts like these, so perhaps it was a bit curious why such a person has arrived alongside a very hot kitsune gal. "Umm, hi. I was told that I could find answers from here... How to put this, I am a demon, and I wanted to learn uh, more about myself I guess?" Aiden said the best he could explain why he was here for.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:44 am

"Do you think it wise to say such things so openly?" The bartender replied with a wide grin of amusement as he looked over the goody-two-shoes standing before him.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:48 am

Aiden felt slightly uncomfortable now, this bartender was giving him the shivers, still, he has to push on. "Well, right... So can you put me forward towards the person I should speak about these matters?" Aiden asks, still standing there looking for answers.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:49 am

His words were ignored as the bartender continued "Because you know, people aren't exactly fond of hellspawn." He explained.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:54 am

Aiden sighs a little. "Look, I don't care, I just want some answers for my questions and I was directed here. I refuse to leave without them." Aiden said folding his arms, trying to act a little tough.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:57 am

An amused chuckle was all he got as a response "Sure kid sure, the tough guy act isn't helping, only makes you seem like more of a kid." He replied mockingly "Fine fine, if it'll get you out of my bar then I'll answer your questions."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next