Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basilisk Company

5 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Basilisk Company - Page 2 Empty Re: Basilisk Company

Post by GameHound Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Allyn counts the new arrival, ticking off another finger as he counts out loud, "So that leaves what? Two more? Which one of you lot are corporals?"

Baldric looks uneasily at all those gathering at the fire, he'd only signed on with the company yesterday, long enough to be given a sword and armor and told where to go and little else. This was a whole new world to him

Smoke eyes them all as well, though more curious then nervous, eager to meet his new companions
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Lover : Your joking
Experience : 488
Location : Probably in a field some where. Honestly I'm not sure

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:13 pm

"Hey," A woman said cheerfully, as she came up to the group and plopped herself down in front of the fire . It was evident immediately that she was beautiful: waves of luxurious chocolate brown hair cascade down her shoulder,  framing the delicate heart shaped face. Her features were soft, and rather cute, and she cast a coy smile towards Hex, because let's face it she totally thought he was a woman.

~

She was followed by another woman, who was infinitely less attractive, yet infinitely scarier than the previous girl. With brooding silence, she took a seat at the edge of the group. Her expression was set in a cold, hard look, and she just about glared at everyone.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:17 pm

"Corporal Hexor Kane" Hexor stated when he heard the call for  corporals, he still seemed like his mind was somewhere else, but that was his usual manner, it made him no less dangerous. Hex smiled back at the woman a bit, maintaining his carefree demeanor
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Allyn nods at Hex's response then stares defiantly back at the woman, "You two are the last. I'm assuming that you're the other corporal" His eyes never leave the angry looking woman

Baldric doesn't see the angry woman and instead stares awestruck at the beautiful woman, jaw working but no words coming out
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Ses was just standing there, he had nothing to say to them.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:23 pm

"That is correct," Vaeri stated. Even her voice sounded like a blade grating over ice. 

~

Natalia just grinned happily at everyone, focusing on the "I'm just a pretty dumb girl" vibes so they would hopefully underestimate her. And she could show them all up. And it would be oh, so much fun.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Allyn stands and looks them all over, he'd been told about each of them; the half demon, the kinslayer, the exiled prince, the not so exiled prince, the lass with the glamour, the exiled general, the dwarven war hero, the huntress. The only question was what kind of mission required all of them? He shakes his head, "I'm Allyn your new seargent. The captain has selected all you for a special assignment. Says you've all got some special skill or some such that will make you useful." He looks over them all again, "So why don't you kids all introduce yourselves to each other and play nice while me and my new corporals go talk to the captain and figure out just what this mission is. Got it?" He jerks his thumb at Hex and the angry woman, "Come with me."
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Even though she does not normally swing that  Kine is a little bit awestruck, by the woman whose heavenly beauty even dwarfed the pretty face of Hexor Kane, the Dwarf did not seem interested she was too soft for his tastes if he were tko be interested in one it would be the hard eyed intimidating fey woman, she was closer to his taste, were she built a little sturdier.

Hex just kept cool , and relaxed as he stood up , and followed the sergeant betraying little emotion but maintaining his air headed very slight smile.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:38 pm

Smoke looks over his new companions for another moment, his voice surprisingly smooth and refined, "Well with that rousing speech from the seargent. I am Smoke my good people." Somehow the giant dragon man manages a sitting bow even in full armor and with a spear across his lap

Baldric just kind of stares at them all, still in awe
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Vaeri stood up,  looking annoyed at having to do so so quickly. But then again, that might just be her face. She headed after Allyn,  with a thinly veiled scowl. She didn't like the look of him; too innocent looking, his voice didn't have the bite she often looked for in a leader.

~

"I'm Natalia," the girl said with a smile, looking over everyone. She absently twirled her hair in her fingers.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Baldric drops his eyes back down to the fire as her gaze passes over him then looks up nervously, "B-b-baldric"

Smoke gives a toothy grin to Natalia, which would be fine if he didn't have a dragon's head and smoke curling from between fangs as long as a man's finger, "A pleasure Natalia"
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Rather than being afraid of the queer looking man... thing, Natalia was merely intrigued. Being that she had been quite protected from the world, strange sits like this had been lost on her. "Same to you," she said cheerily, and glanced to Baldric when he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:55 pm

You look like someone with a stick up their ass" Hexor commented casually, and neutrally to his fellow corporal.

"I'm Kine" Kine practically ran over, and introduced herself to Nat extending a hand

"Arnoth Wyrmslayer Fine to meet you lot!" The Dwarf proclaimed in a booming voice
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:02 pm

"Pleasure," Natalia said, taking Kine's hand to shake. Her head darted towards the dwarf as his voice just about shook the very ground, eliciting a surprised giggle from the girl.

~

"You look like someone I would wipe the battlefield with," Vaeri responded with a sigh, as if merely speaking to this man was a gross effort on her part.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Allyn glances back over his shoulder as they approach the captain's tent, "don't piss her off to much mage. Sword can gut you before you cast a spell at that range"

Smoke grins at all of them in turn then turns to the helmed and silent warrior, "and you friend?"

Baldric loosens his shoulders as attention shifts off him a little bit and looks curiously at Arnoth, "d-did you earn that t-title? Or is i-it a family n-name?"
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:11 pm

"Depends on whose sword " Hexor said after a moments calculation, he was not intimidated, she looked like too much of a little soldier girl to run him through for a snide comment "You look like you'd be happier  among soldiers than mercenaries is all" Hexor said calmly

Kine, and the Dwarf looked at the half demon with curiousity
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Ses noticed them staring at him, he then spoke evident confidence in his voice. "I am called Ses, nice to meet you all." He said, not really knowing what they should converse about,
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:30 pm

"I was," Vaeri replied flatly, not giving anything else away. She waited for Allyn to hurry up and begin his proceedings before she grows so bored,  she'd be forced to spill someone's guts on the floor. Preseny, it appeared Hex's guts were first in line.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:07 pm

"What did they kick you out for?" Hexor asked after a moment of silence as they waited for the boss to do anything

"This lad has spirit, i like him!" The dwarf boomed with a chuckle hearing the confidence in his voice "ANd no it was given" he said to the more timid lad
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Baldric nods, growing slightly more confident as he talks, "howd you kill it?"

Allyn snorts and sweeps inside the tent, pausing before a camp desk with a jowly and balding man sitting behind it and saluting, "Captain"

Smoke cocks his head slightly at the mention of eating the title wyrmslayer such an act is paramount to high treason in his homeland after all
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:28 pm

"I ripped out its tooth, and stuck it in its throat"  The dwarf replied matter of factly

Hexor slipped into the tent after the captain, his movements were reminiscent of a snake "Good day cap" He  greeted the captain cheerfully
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Smokes eye twitches slightly at that, but he holds his silence, traditions are different here after all. Dragons and wyrms seen as enemies more often then the companions and allies they are in his home. Solemnly he nods, "a great feat of arms Arnoth. Worthy of many a song I'm sure."
To Ses he offers a nod of greeting

Baldric looks even more awestruck, almost to the point where he may start worshiping the dwarf

The captain grunts and looks over the two, "you've got one more. Where is she?"
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Name: Farid
Company rank: Member-at-arms
Race: Djinni (An offshoot of the elvish race with salmon colored skin and yellow eyes with black sclera ,natural fire mages)
Skills: Archery , agility ,dexterity, marskman, average skill with a sword
Appearance (optional): Tall , slender , lean muscle, long black hair in shoulder length ponytail, chin stubble, henna like tattoo marks up the bridge of his nose and under his eyes, thick eyebrows
Background: A near infamous rogue from the south eastern coast kingdom of Al Arim , after being banished from his homeland for theft he decided to sign p for the Basilisk company.
Equipment: Long bow and arrows, several throwing knives, several small smoke bombs,firecrackers,

Hit me with any questions you may have if need be
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:01 pm

birdie you're good
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:23 pm

(Great)

Farid meanwhile is shoveling some horse dung , a heavy frown on hi face as he throws more horse dung into a ditch with his shovel.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: