Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last wizard

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The last wizard - Page 3 Empty Re: The last wizard

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Nira cried out, as a flash of sudden light burned at her eyes, and she clutched her ears. She could feel hands on her face, though couldn't see whom they belonged to. At first she thought it could be someone trying to help, but these hopes were quickly shattered. Sharp pain exploded in her face, sending her sprawling on her back. Her teeth had slammed together, jarring them and biting hard on her tongue and the metallic, bitter taste of blood filled her mouth. She stilled for a moment, dazed, until her vision slowly began to clear. She rolled onto her side, coughing and spluttering, blood splattering to the ground.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:30 pm

With concentrated light magic Alonne was able to burn through his shackles, he was feeling real good about himself right after having incapacitated three of tachs illusionists " I believe this is mine" Alonne said taking his short sword the illusionists had confiscated and kicking her in the side just hard enough to send her tumbling down a non lethal hill before turning and walking away

"So what do you think?" Arken asked diome and yomela as they watched him walk away, without killing any of the illusionists
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Yomela looked at him. "Scary and I'd hate to piss one of them off." she muttered honestly.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:40 pm

(Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilo!)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:00 am

Nira reached out, as if to try and prevent his taking the weapon, though this was very unsuccessful. "B-b******," she choked out between the blood pouring from her mouth from where she bit bit her tongue as well as her nose that she suspected of being broken. Her head snapped to the side at the kick, even more pain blooming. Her equilibrium flipped, the ground suddenly disappearing from under her as she was sent reeling from the attack. She could do nothing to prevent herself from descending the hill, rolling pathetically. Finally, the slope become flat ground and her tumble ceased; she rose to her feet on shaky legs. Her vision spun with dizziness, yet she still braved the trek up the slope, her hands pinned in a fist at either side and her eyes flashed with rage.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:08 am

"He just... handed their asses to them," Dione murmured, wide eyed as she watched the going ons without doing anything to help either side. "That was awesome." Who knew it would be this exciting already? Oh, she had a feeling she would never again feel bored while accompanied by this wizard.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:06 am

Yomela blinked her eyes before turning into the form of a brownish colored wolf and trotted at Dione's side. "I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to agree with your second statement on that." she agreed with her honestly.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:00 am

'Don't forget to write ladies" the young thief yelled with a chuckle before scampering off into the woods to get away, he did feel a little bad about beating the crap out of a woman though

"Wizard material" Arken concurred with her nodded "shady as hell, but wizard material, let's follow him" arden said letting his illusion disperse and heading for the forest himself
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:01 am

Yomela padded after Arken, her own tongue lolling out the side of her mouth just like a canine's would. She didn't know what this road would lead to, but she was certain she could be of use to the two of them due to her shapeshifting skills.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:35 am

Nira was getting ready to produce an illusion... but just like that, he was gone. Her elders are going to be so pissed she let the prisoner escape - and be beaten up and humiliated in the process. Time to start the search again... Nira made her way to the other illusionists, helping them up. She wiped her nose with the back of her hand, though it hadn't yet stopped bleeding from when the little s*** had kicked her in the face. When they found him again, she will personally be the one to deliver the killing blow.

~

"Are you sure?" Dione asked hesitantly. He did just make a fool of multiple seemingly quite powerful illusionists. She wondered what other tricks the young man possessed, but wasn't sure if she wanted to know. She followed the wizard regardless.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:46 am

"No illusionist can stand up to a wizard" Arken said to her explaining as they walk "The mystics of today whatever gods they serve are just dabblers, their gods and goddesses do not allow their servants to truly know magic, what they teach them is basic, impressive to a layman , but basic, and the free mages don't have the means or resources to fully develop their powers either. A fully trained wizard such as myself can wipe out a hundred illusionists with a single spell, see through their illusions clear as glass, and cut through them like aa knife through butte, we kill gods kiddo petty mystics don't scare me."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:51 am

Yomela looked at him and listened curiously. She hadn't run into much wizards and this knowledge might come in handy one day. "You know if you want I can carry you both on my back in horse form. Just suggesting." she muttered, not meaning to interrupt rudely, she just started feeling left out.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:08 pm

"Oh," came Dione's reply. At least she knew this mage would be able to protect her... from both the young man they were now pursuing as well as members of the Kain. Her thoughts fled once Yomela spoke, and she turned to her. "If you don't mind, I guess..." she didn't want to damage the shape shifter from the weight of both Dione and the wizard, or cause her unnecessary bother.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:36 pm

The wizard shook his head, but smiled "you don't stay in shape by sitting on your ass, i'll walk"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Yomela chuckled. "Your choice then." she muttered before she shifted into horse form and waited for Dione to climb onto her back. All the while she was praying and hoping that Dione didn't weight a lot because then she would only be able to carry one of them in this form. She kind of thought back to her past and didn't recall much of her parents, but she doubted they'd work for wizards either.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:54 pm

Dione happily hopped atop of Yomela's back. Being that she was quite short, she wasn't very heavy at all, as there was little to her. Still, if Yomala was a little pony she may not be able to carry both of them, even if Dione was quite light.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Arken suddenly took off running through the forest at such speed to match yomela, on foot no less.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Yomela snorted as she watched Arken. "How are you able to do that?! I doubt anyone could evenly pace with a horse's gallop!" she exclaimed, eyes widened in shock and awe as she was silently impressed by his speed and stubbornness.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:04 pm

"I'm a wizard, wizards need to be beyond human in physical, and mental condition" Arken explained as they neared thee hapless theif who was running at the pace of an ordinary, but quick.human
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Dione stared at him, wide eyed. She gulped. Do I have to be able to do that? "Ah, another thing I can't do, run beside a horse. Sorry, love, but I don't think you're very good at choosing students." She turned to the thief when he came into view, dreading their eventual meet up. He made mince meat out of those trained professionals, she'd be a pushover. "Hey, uh, mister," She called to him. "Mind stopping for a minute? I think the old man here wants to talk to you."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:24 pm

Yomela just kept walking in horse form, every once in a while her ears twitched because they were itching. She had the urge to scratch them, but she didn't feel like shifting to a different form to scratch at her ears. Such a pathetic little shape-shifter she was.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:49 pm

The thief was running rather quickly for a human, when he heard the hoof beats of a horse following him he had picked up the pace, it was no surprise the woman on horse back had caught up to him so quickly, but the speed of the man on foot he found quite shocking indeed. At the request Alonne slowed down but a bit to glance over his shoulder and see who was asking. As he looked he saw a young woman, around his age who looked rather exotic, and really quite cute. He knew he shouldn't stop with the furious priestesses he had left in the dust likely to skewer him if he was caught again, but.... "At the behest of a beautiful lady such as yourself, I certainly suppose I could spare a moment" Alonne flashed her a charming smile as he spun on his heels to a stop giving a bow to them all
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Dione was greatly surprised at the fact he stopped immediately when she asked, though what surprised her more was what came out of his mouth when he did so. A slight squeak escaped her lips, and she sat back at his smile... she did indeed notice that he was quite attractive. Basically all of her blood rushed up into her face, and all moisture abandoned her mouth. She licked her lips with her suddenly dry tongue, stuttered incoherently for a few moments, before she looked to the wizard for help. "I-I - uh... Y-y-y-you... wow." She tripped over her words, her eyes round as saucers.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Alonne gave the flustered looking young woman a wink before turning to the man who looked forty or so, apparently he had something to discuss. The book Arden was carrying caught his eye, it bore a symbol he had seen before in the book he had stolen from the illusionists, it was noted as being the symbol of the wizards a small and yet highly dangerous group of heretic mages, enemies of the gods themselves, that should not be faced alone even by the highest tiers of the illusionist's. While the wizards were feared and hated by the servants of the gods, those who doubted the new faiths passed around stories, and rumors that told of the wizards as heroes, these stories were very much heresy, and only told as whispers, most of them were Bull shit too as the followers of the gods and goddesses had made sure to rid the world of any credible knowledge of the wizards, lest it give ideas to other heretic groups. A sane man of good sense would stay far away from any wizards, but this intrigued the young thief quite, he would make a rather dashing rogue as part of such an organization, not that he didn't already, but this would give him an air of mystery, and so Alonne listened with great care as the wizard spoke, though he maintained an aloof appearance, and stance.

Of course the old wizard saw through this young man's attempts to remain aloof, though Alonne was what could most kindly be described as quite the actor, and uncharitably be described as a deceitful rat, Arken had been on this world long enough to spot even the subtlest of bluffs, and the young man did not fool him. He was a bit surprised though that the thief had seemed to recognize the symbol of the wizards, though he did not question it, instead using it as a statement when he began his recruitment pitch. "Tell me young man, you seem to recognize the symbol of my order so I will not waste time explaining it it, I will simply say I am looking for recruits to become apprentice wizards, would joining interest you?"

The young thief pretended to consider the offer for a bit, though he had clearly made his decision. "Say no more, i'm in" he stated with a cool demeanor as arken proceeded to shake hands with the young man leaving a mark like Dione's on it "Well that was easy" They both thought to themselves in their heads
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:12 pm

Dione watched the going ons with mild curiosity. Her cheeks still held the redness, and she chewed nervously on her lip. "Um... S-so are you... joining us now?" She asked slowly. Great. Now you're in a team with a guy you can't talk to without sounding like a madwoman. She vaguely pondered how the thief would know what the wizard's mark was; Dione certainly hadn't, but then again she wasn't very well traveled. In any case, she'd have to be careful around him... He seemed dangerous. But somehow, she doubted this silent promise wouldn't last more than ten minutes.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next