Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last wizard

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The last wizard - Page 2 Empty Re: The last wizard

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:05 pm

"Me too" arken said patting her on the head and setting her down, with a wave of his hand he healed Diones face, a wave of calm went over her too, and arken finally said to dione "I'll make you a deal, if you come with me and you dont have what it takes, i will protect you from kain and his followers"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:09 pm

Yomela smiled and shifted into the form of like a husky dog form. She panted with her tongue sticking out. "I'm Yomela." she introduced herself, rudely butting into their conversation.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:45 pm

(kilo?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Dione tapped her face delicately, testing out how successful his healing was. Deeming it satisfactory, she got to her feet, strangely relaxed all of a sudden. "I suppose that seems fair," She said, sticking out a hand for her to shake. "Deal. Oh, and I suppose it would be helpful to know each other's names. I'm Dione Iliarri."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:52 pm

"arken" he said shaking her and while simultaneously patting the dog on the head
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:53 pm

Yomela whimpered in excitement and her tail wagged.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:48 am

As Dione retracted her hand she could see it now bore the same strange marking as the man's book, the mark was hers now that she started down the path of a wizard, arken chuckled and pet yomela "Well i'm afraid i'll need to be going shape shifter" he said to her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:03 am

A quiet gasp escaped her lips, and she tugged her hand away to study the new mark. "Guess it's too late to back out now, eh?" She muttered, comparing the sigil to the one on the book; it was indeed identical. She hoped this wasn't some possessive s***. She wasn't too keen on committing to things, as she usually changed her mind or grew bored. Though, she doubted she would grow bored with this particular agreement. She flicked her azure hair behind her shoulder, though tugged on one of the fine braids. Her hood had fallen, and she returned it to its position around her head. The deep crimson dye of the material didn't exactly go with the colour of her hair, but she really couldn't care less.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:11 pm

"Never shake hands with a wizard if you dont intend to honor the deal" The old wizard cautioned, not unkindly "The mark will give you certain abilities, it will let you live longer than a normal mortal, grant you access to certain places, make you stronger and more durable, sense those with potential.  and read the text of ancient languages. "But it also binds you to the path of a wizard" Arken explained
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Yomela looked at him. "Why can't I come with you two? I won't cause you any trouble and keep out of your hair!" she exclaimed, laying her ears down. "Plus I can take the form of anything living, so you could put me to use, you can ride on my back to save time on the road, anything! Just give me a chance!" she added in, pleading.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:25 pm

"I didn't say you couldnt" The wizard said to her as he exited through the frond door and headed down the road
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:32 pm

"Please don't give me anymore heart attacks," She said to Yomela, looking at the creature warily. She looked towards the wizard when he left, quickly hurrying to catch up with him. "Where are you going?" She asked. Dione wasn't yet sure if she regretted this decision or not. What if he turned out to be a psycho? Good job, Dione, you've screwed up and you've barely been gone a week.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Yomela chuckled. "I can't promise you that." she said to the woman before she padded outside and shifted into the form of a pitch-black horse. "Need a ride?" she asked them. She knew on horseback was much faster than walking on foot.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Arken shook his head, and headed up the road a bit, where it was clear to see a young rather handsome  man being taken down the road in chains by a group of women obviously illusionists of tach, the young man was in chains, and had obviously had been beaten, he was quite grimmy which didnt suit his tan skin and curly haired pretty boy appearance, still he wore a shit eating grin despite his obviously bad predicament. As a male by stealing one of their spell books he had committed a great sin to tach and not the fun kind tach very much endorsed, but one of the ones they were willing to hunt you to the edge of jerda, and stick your head on a pike for. Especially after he had used their own magic to elude them time and time again. Well he wasnt worried he'd find a way out of this, he always did. "Chains your thing huh? I knew there must have been some kink going on with you girls." he said to the woman pulling his chain with a wink.

(someone play an illusionist)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Name: Nira Acanthus
Appearance: Her skin is tanned, and her eyes are a beautiful golden surrounded by a ring of forest green; they are the only outstanding feature she possesses. Her hair is a deep, cool brown and is almost permanently pinned away from her face. Her lips are quite thin and small, though suit her slightly rounded face just fine. One may be able to describe her as somewhat pretty, but she doesn’t bother trying to enhance this.
Background: She was born into quite a wealthy family, and grew up completely dedicated to her goddess, Tach. She wasn’t the richest family, but her and her large family lived comfortably. Her parents were quite strict, drilling the teachings of illusion into her and her five siblings until they were positively sick of it. Still, she was now extremely appreciative of the lessons as she was now quite adept at illusion magic.
Skills/magical abilities: She can bend light to produce quite powerful illusions and is somewhat capable with a blade, but she hasn’t really bothered with practising with a weapon very often. She can wield a wooden staff with some skill, but relies more on magic.
Equipment: Mage robes, and a long wooden staff that is the height of her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:10 pm

(lol I just meant for a short time but this is cooler, approved (quick note in tachs domain men and non illusionist women are typically killed for learning magic, except in certain special asset cases)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:56 pm

(Lol okay)
Nira tugged the prisoner along on a long chain she had wrapped around her knuckles. Her mouth was set in a grim line, her eyes narrowed slightly. His statement elicited a whack on the head from her wooden staff she kept on her person at all times. "Shut it," She said sharply, tugging the chain roughly. He must know his fate, so why was he so... cheerful? Did he not care if he dies? Or does he believe he can best the Illusionists of Tach, and flee? If it is the latter, he has another thing coming.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:14 pm

"oh feisty!" The young man said, with a chuckle, he had been a pin for the group to catch even with three fully trained illusionists, sent to hunt him down his only abilities, gained from reading, well more skimming one of their books, and natural intuition had already been enough t give them the slip, after they had finally caught him with the intent of bringing him back to the capital for execution he had been very flirty, and all around cocky, as if he were trying to seduce them, which was how he managed to steal a book in the first place. As he delivered his flirtatious line he grabbed the illusionists rear like a pervert, sneakily slipping a token into her pocket as he did

Arken saw this young man was clearly up to something and hid his group with an illusion too powerful for tach's followers to detect, disguising them as ordinary travelers
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:17 pm

Yomela kept her eyes down on the path as he followed after them in the form of a horse.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:23 pm

At the prisoner's action, Nira spun, rage flashing in her eyes. She gave him two good, hard whacks in the solar plexus, then again on the noggin'. She didn't feel his slipping something into her pocket. "Don't try that again," She growled, her anger barely contained. She spun on her heal and motioned for the other illusionists to continue as she gave a hard tug of the chain, hoping it would cause the young man to fall flat on his face. She dipped her head in greeting at three citizens the group passed.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:42 pm

"Now for phase two of my master plan!" Alonne thought dropping like a sack of potatoes and convincingly feigning uncoiousness hopping to fool her into checking on their captive, he was wanted alive after all
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:50 pm

"Oh, for god sake..." Nira continued murmuring profanities under her breath as she poked him hard with the butt of the staff. This proved ineffective in rousing the young man, however, and so she knelt down to check on the now strangely unconscious prisoner. She hoped he wasn't faking it; he was one of the most annoying people she had ever had the displeasure of knowing. It took them way too long to track him down, and even when they did they still had the task of capturing him.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Yomela watched them warily.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:01 pm

As the illusionist nealt down the token in her back pocket exploded outwardly into a flash bang, blinding and throwing the other two illusionist off their feet though (as well as burning through the back of her robe) strangely not causing any  harm to Nira herself save some ringing ears, what did hurt nira was when at the same time Alonne grabbed the sides of her head and drove a knee hard into her face

Arden stopped to watch as the scene unfolded, covering the eyes of the watching others just in time to stop the flashbang from blinding them too

Last edited by Fang on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Yomela couldn't help but gasp at this and was confused at what was going on.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next