Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The spark to ignite the flame

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The spark to ignite the flame - Page 2 Empty Re: The spark to ignite the flame

Post by Tiran22 Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:22 pm

Brittany would fall like a ragdoll, staying down as she yelped, her fire going out.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Oh wow, looking at this thing sorta just...pissed her off! A visceral feeling of pure disgust crawled over her, the hair on the back of her neck standing straight as she lowered her stance and prepared for a fight. "Well, c'mon then, help me decorate the pavement with your spleen."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:59 pm

The creature smiled with its canine head as it tried to circle her, looking for any sort of weakness. Its eyes were not mindless, but not human either in; them dwelt a predatory animal cunning. It was sadistic, but it was unrefined; this was an animal, a vicious and trained animal sculpted by a human hand, but an animal nonetheless. The smell of rot filled the air as it laughed like a jackal before turning and running off down the street with incredible speed. Short an arm it knew it was no match for Peyton, and chose to flee; leaving Peyton with the choice to either help the wounded girl or chase it down.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Peyton, of course, made the morally correct choice, albeit very very reluctantly, and decided to go and help the poor woman currently unconscious on the sidewalk. Honestly, the novelty of these monster encounters was beginning to wear off for her at this point.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:35 am

Peyton would recognise that the woman was a teenager, around 16 r 17 years old. Her clothes were now torn, burnt and soaked in blood and the disgusting liquid that creature had for blood. The girl was panring and groaning from pain, holding her mid section as it slowly healed.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:22 pm

(lu my man I got nothing to add to this one rn, you two are just gonna have to interact now)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:00 pm

"Good, you can heal on your own. " Peyton muttered as she approached the girl, a pitiless expression on her face as she knelt down and looked the teen in the eye "You got a weird smell to you girly, you a monster too?" She questioned, and displayed a clawed and hairy finger "Be honest now."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:52 pm

"ssome call mme that asshole" Brittany growled in pain, looking at her in defiance "I ddont even know myself what the hell I am" She said, not lying, as she didn't know what happened to her body.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:30 am

The she-wolf chuckled dryly, a sardonic smirk on her suntanned face that made her look far older than she really was. Without warning the wolf began to sniff about the girl, not minding her personal space as she moved her head this way and that, then suddenly stopped, a neutral expression on her face. "Well, ain't no kin to me I know that much, means you're probably not worth the trouble." She surmised with a callous shrug, and for a moment it seemed she planned to simply leave the girl there to fend for herself. Yet as she stood to her feet, her face softened, if only slightly, and she extended a hand to lift Brittany up "C'mon girl, can't just leave you out here, wouldn't be chivalrous of me." Peyton remarked in an expansive voice and gave a clumsy little curtsy to demonstrate "My handles Peyton, mind being so polite as to tell me yours?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:30 pm

Brittany would try to move a bit away from Peyton when she started smellng her, quite weirded out. Only to scoul slightly when the girl seemed to leave, but then she got a hand offered and she took it, getting up.

"Brittany..But people call me Brit. And what with the change? First you say Im not worth the trouble and then you cant leave me here?"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:54 am

"Do me a favor yeah?" SHe replied as she slung Brittany's arm over her shoulder "Don't ask questions."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: