Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic right?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heroic right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroic right?

Post by Koyu Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:07 am

Cybered blinked his mechanical eyes at what Rene. "Oh...? Okay." He sheepishly says as he follows him into the elevator, was Rene actually a superhero? I mean he does look like a good guy, his friend though was shady...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:49 pm

Without another word Rene settled into the elevator and clicked a strange button that was marked not with a number, but a symbol, and waited for Cybered to follow him and Elliot in.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:32 am

Cybered followed, this might turn exciting in the end... But he should probably keep his wits about him for now, play it cool.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:51 pm

Didn't seem like anything special at first, as the elevator began to steadily descend, number after number blinking on the small black screen that sat about the arch of the door, for now there was naught to do but small talk.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:29 am

"So how long have you been doing this kind of work?" Cybered asks breaking the silence.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:41 pm

"Me?" Rene replied, blue eyes turning to meet Cybered's robotic orbs "As long as I can remember." He'd answered honestly..huh, he really couldn't remember a time before he'd been slaying monsters and chasing mysteries.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:48 am

Cybered then continued with another question. "Any good stories of your heroic exploits?" He was quite interested, if he listen to the stories of veteran heroes he might learn something.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:40 am

Rene grinned a grand grin, and raised a hand in cinematic fashion "Why of course I do! The place Madrid, the year 202-Ding!" The noise of the elevator cut the flamboyant swordsman off as the elevator came to a halt and it's doors slid apart for the trio to exit. Yet instead of being met with a long hallway, the doors opened to reveal the black and red uniforms of D.E.A.D Security. The uniforms were being worn by guards, grim-faced and wielding firearms the cyborg had never seen before. Before any of them got a chance to speak the guards rushed in with practiced efficiency, pushing aside Cybered and Elliot and making a beeline for Etoile! Yet strangely enough, the knightly hero didn't even protest as they slapped a pair of glowing cuffs lined with strange symbols onto his hands, and began to drag him out of the elevator out onto the long metal bridge that extended before them.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:28 am

Cybered was lost for words as all of this happened, it happened so fats too and before he knew it, he was pushed to the side and Rene put in cuffs. "W-wha-what...?" He quietly said, still staring, utterly confused.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:41 pm

Swiftly Elliot threw out an arm and tendrils unraveled, one slammed into each of the guards and threw them back out of the elevator with a painful lash. It was more of a reflex to being rushed than any kind of conscious decision. "My apologies, you startled me. What the hell are you doing?" The agent suddenly surrounded by moving shadows demanded with a frown; though he spoke calmly as he ussually did. They really should have known better than to rush an elevator filled with unaware metahumans.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:51 am

The guards tensed, rifles raising quickly as they each tried to regain their foot, but Rene was the first to speak "They're here to arrest me I imagine." Rene responded grimly and stepped out of the elevator hands up "No point beating around the bush eh? They figured out something about me, something I very much desired to remain a secret.(sigh) It was only a matter of time I suppose but, would've been nice for things to have lasted longer."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:50 am

"W-wait! What...? I... I don't understand what is happening right now..." Cybered says, this whole thing just looks bad, he is somewhat worried for his own well being and also feeling a little like running away, but there wasn't really anywhere to run. He looks to Elliot for some guidance...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum