Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic right?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heroic right? Empty Heroic right?

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:41 pm

Nicolas, or should he think Cybered as that is his chosen superhero name? Yeah, he should, well, Cybered was trying his hand at being a superhero, he had already done a few small things that no one would notice or even care about. If you are doomed to exist as an AI inside a machine body you might as well put yourself to good use, inspired by the tales of old he decided that this world needs help and he is going to be it. Today he caught on a bank being robbed, exciting! 3 thugs were doing their thing getting into the vault and plunging its riches, it will take time for the proper authorities to notice and come over so he should take initiative and use this opportunity to start his new career better.

Cybered ran over there, dropping his human disguise and showing his metallic body which on itself might already be an intimidating sight. Having the element of surprise he goes straight at one of the crooks, slaps his right hand on their back and discharges some electricity to slightly fry the baddy. Good start, good start... Right?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Heroic right? Empty Re: Heroic right?

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:50 pm

The goon let out a yelp of surprise as the hand slapped on his back and a shock wave passed through his body, then dropped limply to the floor. Immediately the other two turned around, masked faces scowling as they each pulled out firearms, the one on the right had a pistol, the other an MP5 PDW. Without a word the pair opened fire on him, a hail of bullets streaming towards the would-be artificial ace.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:55 pm

Cybered tried to dodge the bullets, but he is not some kind of super fast kung-fu master like in the movies, even with his machine like body. So some of the bullets do either scratch him or leave some pretty nasty dents on his metallic shell, well, guess he had to move around instead then so he deploys the rollerscates from his feet and starts using them to go around fast and make their heads spin. He moves in to punch one of them in the face, the force of the punch multiplied by his speed.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:57 pm

The goon went down, and his partner panicked, opening fire once more on the robot with reckless abandon and backing away towards the open vault. Meanwhile terrified screams echoed through the bank as the customers, half a dozen innocents, huddled close to the ground and hunted cover. He'd need to end this quick or someone would get hurt.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:00 pm

Well, back to the speed of things, quite literally as he charged the last robber and slided towards him to knock him off his feet. Then quickly slow down and making sure the man was unconscious, if not another hit on the head should suffice, he would proceed to look around if everyone was okay?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:10 pm

"Oh yeesh, such sloppy technique." Rene tutted disapprovingly as he watched the rather...unorthodox takedown, then offered up his binoculars to his shadowy partner. They'd been working together for a few weeks now, and Rene wasn't exactly sure how he felt about the whole thing, on the one hand, something about D.E.A.D and Commander Nguyen, in particular, didn't sit right with the Frenchman, but one the other, not getting arrested for vigilantism sat just fine. The two had been sent out here on a recruiting mission, tracking down reports of an artificial man who'd started doing hero work in the district recently, and Rene couldn't exactly say he was impressed. The man was as green as goose mierde, although he supposed he was too once. Regardless he wished to hear Elliot's take on it before they moved in on the guy and gave their pitch.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:00 pm

"I get the feeling he's new at this, he's got a lot of power, but no idea how to use it... Frankly beating up thugs is one thing, but he's a sitting duck for any supervillian types... or for us" Agent Jones replied having a look through them as well. The only thing that didn't sit right with him about Dead was having to not wear the most conspicuous outfit ever most of the time, and put on a company uniform instead for these missions; well that and that he was fairly sure facility head Nyugen had enough skeletons in her closet to constitute catacombs. "Do you want me to handle the pick up? After the incident with the kid getting the better of you, I'm sure your ego could use a rest." Elliot's average but somehow still unsettling and uncanny face contorted into a small, teasing smirk.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:05 pm

"Don't do that, it's disturbing" Rene replied with a perturbed expression but nodded to give him the go-ahead.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:14 pm

"Smiling? No can do buddy." Elliot stood up and walked toward the scene of the crime, he was going to go and try to have a talk with the cyborg man, hoping to be able to have a chat with him without needing to go on a chase or anything like that. Soon enough the cyborg would likely see the lone man in a suit approaching the scene of the fight.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Cybered was about to ready to leave now that the goons were no longer a threat and ready to be collected by the authorities, he sees the man in a suit come over. "Hold it there, only the police are allowed past this point, you should back off for now, please." Cybered tells the man, in a nice enough but firm tone, civilians should not get too close now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:27 pm

"Agent Jones Department of Extranormal Affairs and Deployment." Elliot took out the badge in his wallet as he approached, ignoring the Cyborg's warning.Honestly he forgot what the name stood for each time, but the point was he was with the feds and this was very much in his jurisdiction.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:44 pm

Cybered's gaze turned to the badge, he is not familiar with said organization, they got this? "Oh, I see... Feel free to take a look at the crime scene then, do I need to answer some questions? I really don't have time for such, the job of a hero never ceases after all." Cybered informs the man in a polite tone.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:16 pm

"You're not a hero, you're a vigilante, and one who needs training at that." Agent Jones looked him over while being uncomfortably blunt about the situation at hand. "While your efforts are noble you clearly can't control your power yet and you're a danger to yourself and others. Fortunately for you that's something we can provide. My agency is putting together a team to save the world the next time the Omega's attack, and put a stop to all the rampaging super villains; they think you have some kind of potential..." Elliot tried to appeal to his hero complex to bring him in peacefully.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:24 pm

This dude was awfully blunt, but at least he learnt what sort of organization he represents. Cybered puts a finger to his chin, seemingly thinking about it. It seems that it was quite clear he is new to this, but not being able to control his own power? What does that mean? Does this man even know what he is capable of? So many questions, but perhaps one of the more important ones being if he should trust the guy? "Oh, uhm... I guess I could at least hear you out and consider joining when I have the full picture. This isn't the right time nor place to discuss it though so where we going?" Cybered said, he was going to at least nibble at the bait in front of him before biting on and swallowing.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:30 pm

"We have a building downtown, my partner and I will bring you to our offices to meet the boss lady, and talk things out with her." Elliot motioned to Rene to come on out and join them as he lead the cyborg away from the scene towards their company car, as his truck was not exactly suitable for inconspicuous secret agent stuff.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:05 pm

Rene did as was asked, but if he was being honest he'd much rather walk. He'd never exactly taken to cars all that much.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:07 am

Cybered followed, though he was also somewhat wary, he hopes that they are good people at least. Once in the car he spoke. "So what ca you tell me about yourselves? You are heroes right?" He asks, sounding somewhat interested, curious to know about what kind of superheroes they were.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:39 am

"He is, I just work here. I was raised in a DEAD facility, became a scavenger in the wastelands for a while after my home was destroyed by the OMEGAs; eventually I found DEAD again and now I work for them." Elliot explained to the "Hero" as they got in the car and drove for the facility. "Anyway I'm just a government agent with abilities."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:26 pm

"I'm a superhero though." Rene commented casually from the backseat of the car "After all if I'm going to do this good samaritan gig, why not do it with pizazz?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 am

Cybered nodded. "And I get to be a superhero too? Lawfully?" While it was hard to emulate expression on his face, a small smile could be seen.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:24 am

"That's for the boss to say not me..." Elliot said as he brought the car to a stop outside of the office building DEAD headquarters was hidden under.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:20 am

Cybered would just follow, he is feeling a little hesitant though, but the other guy seemed pretty heroic. He decides to trust them for now, after all, both parties didn't know what the other was capable of right? So the uncertainty towards each other was probably a mutual feeling. If this turns out good, then he will become an official superhero, how cool is that?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:56 pm

Rene followed casually, still in full combat uniform as they made their way into the building, which seemed for all the world to be nothing more but an ordinary office building.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:00 am

"This the place? I was expecting... Aah... A bit more...?" Cybered said as the building they entered didn't seem like a cool base for a group of superheroes.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:29 pm

"The first rule of being a superhero mon cher, expectations mean jack shit." The swordsman replied snappily,  leading the way to an elevator situated in a lonely corner of the office floor.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: