Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thief

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Thief       - Page 2 Empty Re: The Thief

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:03 pm

Yet when she opened it nobody was there before confusion could strike a voice whispered harshly from nearby, one that was strangely familiar "Oi petit, I am over here." It spoke from inside the nearby shrubbery that sat close to her trailer "Don't make a scene s'il Vous plait, I've only got a few questions!... You know what this just creepy I'm just going to come out" A few uncomfortable grunts and shuffling leaves later, a tall slender man, who could scarcely be older than twenty emerged from the large bush, sea-blue eyes glittering knowingly in the dark "Throwing rings at people is quite rude you know, I think you ought to apologize."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:12 pm

"You are not allowed back here," She said, flipping her hair casually over her shoulder. She spoke with a thick French accent. "if you intend to kidnap me, I suggest you don't try. It will be less embarrassing for you." There was no fear as she spoke, one hand on her hip as she exuded cockiness and mild annoyance.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:18 pm

"K-kidnap?! Mon dieu no not at all!" He replied with a horrified expression taken aback at the frankly horrific assumption about his moral character. "I am no boorish bag man in the night, here to swoop off children to some den of infamy. I simply have some questions about why a girl your age is engaged in cat burglary!" He replied with a huff, clearly having taken offense.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:23 pm

"Whatever. What makes you think I burgle anything. I have everything I need right here." she said. "I'm tired, can you leave now?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:28 pm

The offended pout shifted almost instantly into a sparkling grin, the young man apparently amused by her attempt to dodge his accusation " Oh, I don't know, just doesn't seem likely that there's more than one girl of your age and build who you know...possesses flight and I must say an admirable level of skill in acrobatics."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:34 pm

Her eyes widened as it dawned on her who this was. "Merde. You're that guy who chased me. How did you do that thing! Who are you? Can I see it again?" she seemed to forget her annoyance in the place of excitement.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:59 pm

Children, the swordsman couldn't help but chuckle at the enthusiasm "How about we make a deal eh petit? You explain why you're stealing." He paused for a moment, and with a mischievous sparkle in his eye pulled a well-crafted ballpoint pen from his pants pocket "And I'll explain everything." He declared, and with a dramatic flourish clicked the button on the pen and tossed it into the air. In a flash of blue light and a crack like thunder, the pen transformed before her very eyes! It's shape and form expanding rapidly into the form of a magnificent glowing sword with a blade of crackling blue light! For a moment in spun in the air, the swordsman seeming unconcerned as it hurtled spinning toward his head only to be caught right in Rene's waiting palm, an expression of pure self-importance on his face"Sound interesting?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:04 pm

She stopped, stared at him for several moments. Then, she all but exploded with excitement. "Oh my god! Can I see that?  She reached out to his sword,eyes glittering
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:14 pm

The slender fencer tutted disapprovingly, wagging a finger at her as he forced down a big goofy grin at her enthusiasm. "Non! You may only touch the Starsaber when you have explained yourself, as per the deal!" He declared imperiously and put out a hand "We'll shake on it, yes?" In truth it took a great deal of restraint to not simply hand it over, the girl's enthusiasm was just so charming! Yet, honorable knight that he was, he resisted, he had to get to the bottom of this, there would be time for fun after.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:19 pm

She huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. "Fine. I just like it. Now let me seeeee"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:27 pm

For a moment he just stood there in shocked silence, face shifting through increasingly confused expressions as though she was speaking another language. "You just like it?" He managed to eventually sputter out "And here I was thinking the circus was forcing you to steal or some other such diabolical situation, to think I spent this much time-" He cut himself off with a simple huff, clearly exasperated. Yet eventually, he relented "Yet...a deal is a deal, you may examine the blade." With an almost reverent touch, he gently handed her the sword hilt first, eyes watching her knowingly.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:30 pm

"Aw, " She mock pouted. "you thought you were saving me? How sweet." she grinned, taking the blade carefully. She gazed down on it, before slicing it through the air.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:38 pm

The first thing she noticed as she touched the black almost crystalline hilt of the sword was the warmth. The sword seemed to pulse with a certain power, and the blade itself let out a quiet hum as she sliced it through the air this way and that. Just as strange, despite the size of the blade it felt near perfect in her hands, with each swing having no more drift than would be caused by lack of training. All the while Rene simply watched from a few feet away, a small smile on his face as he watched her go. Any second now it would speak to her, and that would be where the fun began.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:56 pm

She continued slicing the air, her brows knitting together in concentration.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:11 pm

As she swung the sword, she felt a strange warm tingle begin to rush up her arms, the feeling reaching all the way deep down into her chest, and then...and then a voice. Quiet, soft, and yet emanating from all directions with no perceivable source, it asked a question "Who is this daughter of eve what deigns to wield this noble blade? State thy name."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:34 pm

"AAA" She yelled, letting go of the sword midswing and recoiling back with her hands raised, while the sword was flung into the side of a tree. She gave some colourful curses in her native tongue before exclaiming "What was that!"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:06 pm

A snort of laughter was the immediate reply, but Rene quickly forced that down and replied: "Well it's a magic sword you know, what were you expecting?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:11 pm

"Well you didn't tell me,  " She said indignantly, before going to retrieve it. She pulled it out of the tree with ease.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:15 pm

"Throw this noble blade but one more time, and the next time ye pick it up, you'll regret it." The sword warned ominously as her hand touched the hilt, and she felt the warmth run through her again "Ye have told this blade's master that ye wish to learn, is this true? Or shall ye simply swing this blade about like a children's toy?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:09 pm

"Well warn me before you speak next time," She retorted. "Isn't my fault, I just got startled... I can't believe I'm talking back to a sword."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:04 pm

"Well then, I suppose it's convenient that you won't have to anymore." Rene remarked with a smirk and put out his hand to indicate he wanted the blade back "Can't have you playing around with a weapon capable of killing gods for too long, especially not considering you're a thief."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:36 pm

"That's not all I am," She retorted with all the confidence of a child. "I am world famous."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:45 pm

He didn't respond, simply gesturing for her to return the sword "It'll hurt you if you don't hand it over." He warned gently.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:01 pm

She handed it over and folded her arms across her chest. "I don't like that sword."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:28 pm

"Oh please, how could you not like it?" Rene snorted indignantly "It's magic! It talks! It fell down to earth a thousand thousand years ago! If that's not cool I don't know what is!" He replied dramatically as he swished the sword this way and back "Sure it's a little mean sometimes but, it'll grow on you over time."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: