Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last minute reservations

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Last minute reservations - Page 2 Empty Re: Last minute reservations

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:54 pm

"To be fair you shot me first." Delsin remarked in his typical non-chalant manner , leaning against the arch way of the entrance "Now, are you gonna go off and stomp all the way back to that biker band of werewolf neo-nazis, or let me fix your car?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:20 pm

"Ah shit I knew something was off about those guys..." Ellie murmured, she had gotten a weird ass vibe from them, and while joining up with them to fuck over this tribe was still tempting, becoming a neo nazi was a good bit further than she was willing to go... also they dressed stupid. Despite herself she actually relaxed a bit when Delsin showed, and gave a long exasperated sigh "If you thing you can fix a giant claw mark in my engine, go ahead." though she had calmed down a bit she was still going to kick that gate guard in the dick the instant he didn't have a gun pointed at her, she didn't care if it was fifteen years from now, and he didn't remember this encounter at all, she would have her petty vengeance some day.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:31 pm

"Who do you think your talkin' to sister? I live on a rez full 'o angry werewolves If I couldn't figure out a way to fix that I'd never have gotten outta here." He replied with a confident smirk, his hands were pretty much all he was good for at this point. But before he could do that he knew he had to say something, had to apologize as best he could "In all seriousness...I fucked up, I know I fucked up. You got screwed over cuz of my mistake and I'm.....I'm...I'm really really really sorry cuz of that. I shouldn't have just left, I shouldn't have been as panicked, I should've bucked up and gave you all the knowledge you'd need for this whole wolf thing. I didn't....So I'm gonna make it up to you, we're gonna fix this...alright?" There was a certain vulnerable sincerity in his voice, he didn't exactly like showing that but he knew he had to. This was his fuck up to fix, and the first part of fixing it was..corny as it sounded, getting her to trust him again...at least a little.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:49 pm

"Yes..." Ellie said bluntly, and nodded at all of his admissions of having fucked up, she too agreed that he had fucked up, and after she listened to the last part she just kind of shrugged doing her best to appear as cold as possible for whatever reason despite holding a lot of really petty grudges he had not made that list despite him absolutely fucking up everything. Perhaps it was that she more often took exception to their mannerisms, or the way they approached it more so  than the end results? She didn't know, but she just sighted "Alright, alright it's better than becoming a skinhead biker anyway..." She relented and added as a tense joke "I mean who even ride bikes anyway?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:52 pm

" Alright good." He said, relieved if a bit confused by how non-chalant she seemed to be "Let's go get your car."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:55 pm

"But also..." She added and slugged him in the gut really really hard as almost an after thought, for no other reason she was frustrated, and he deserved it "That's for making me walk across the desert and having a shotgun pointed at my face."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:22 pm

The wind was forced from his lungs as the fist hit him, and it took quite a bit of self control to not immediately strike back, his eyes glowing yellow as he back ed away and forced down the natural werewolf aggression. "Alright...okay...I deserved that."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:59 pm

"Yes... yes you did." Ellie nodded, and kept casually leading the way back to the truck.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:34 pm

"And while I normally don't mind a big pretty woman hittin' on me. I gotta warn ya, you sucker punch me like that again and we'll have to fight."He replied with a dangerous chuckle as he rose back up and began to follow her.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:04 pm

"That's real scary." Ellie said completely unimpressed and unintimidated by his his statement. it took her a while to register the pretty bit on the other hand, and after doing so her face turned bright red and she looked away.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:35 pm

"There's a tasteless joke about red skin here and I feel like I have to acknowledge it." Delsin remarked with teasing snicker as they made their way up the hill.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:34 am

It only took Ellie a moment however to recover and resume saying mildly dumb things as she tended to do in the place of normal small talk; this time it was "I never got the whole red skin thing ya'll look like a light brownish color to me."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:35 am

"Are u the color of milk?" He replied with a raised brow as they finally reached the car "You got tools ?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:08 am

"Depends on how long it's been since I was outside" She joked and went to the back seat to get her tools "Of course I do what do you take me for..." she chuckled and pulled out a duffle bag of tools
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:58 am

"RIght now I've kinda squared out 'cute angry redneck lady...whose also huge' " He replied with a shrug as he made his way over to the tools and got what he needed "Should have brought my hopper for this." He mutted "Hey you get a welding torch?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:25 pm

As she blushed, she dug around in the bag and pulled one out... not the safest place to put one, but the operative word was redneck. "I wonder what that other gal supposed to be in the pack is up to" she mused
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:31 pm

"Probably still milling about in the desert."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:59 pm

"Right, well we should probably track her down when we get back. I haven't been able to find her, there are  lot of strange smells in that desert..." She leaned on the truck as he set to work, she was a new wolf so it wasn't too hard for her to miss specific scents when there were a lot of potent ones around.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:12 pm

" You ain't lyin'" He replied with a knowing smirk as he lifted up the hood and turning the torch to the sky tested it out a bit, he didn't exactly have a mask but he'd been burned before and things like that healed quick for a wolf. Grinning a the jet of flame he set to work welding up the torn up metal of the engine.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:29 am

Ellie meanwhile checked her pockets for her weapons just to feel that they were still there and looked out across the badlands, places like this made her nervous. She was a werewolf now, and it didn't make sense but... It was was just a reflex more than anything.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 am

It all seemed empty as far as she could see, but there was a certain eeriness to the night that surrounded them. The kind that pushes someone to rush to their car in an empty parking lot, or stay close to friends on a cold evening. "Hey...I..think I smell something."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:09 am

"Yeah... got any idea what?" Ellie said, given the feeling the night had to it she was thoroughly unsurprised by the sudden revelation. She had always put a lot of stock in her instincts even before she had become a werewolf, she was just that kind of vaguely yet non specifically superstitious person. She sniffed the air to get the scent herself, yet made no move for her weapons, if she had to use them she wanted them concealed until it was time to strike; an ace up her sleeve so to speak.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:14 pm

It was like a dog, but muskier, heavier, with a sharp hint of blood. At this point Ellie had long since learned to recognize the scent..a wolf. Delsin, his nose slightly caught up with the gas of the torch and the burning metal hadn't yet caught it, but it was definitely another wolf.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:54 pm

"I got some silver shells for the shotgun under the back seat, can you go and get those real quick?" Ellie asked aloud after a moment of silence, what she was saying was not by any means the case, but she wanted bait to lure the wolf towards a false threat so it would miss the real one.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:29 pm

A slim back brow cocked, but he figured he wouldn't question it and just jogged over to the back of the car anyway. Part of this whole pack thing was trust right? So he'd have to trust she wouldn't use him as bait and get him fuckin' killed.

Suddenly from out of the desert rocks burst a blur of silver fur and fang as a wolf pounced down towards Delsin, sending himc crashing onto the asphalt!
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: