Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last minute reservations

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Last minute reservations Empty Last minute reservations

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:44 pm

Afters two days sure as the day is long Ellie had to vacate her apartment, she was now officially homeless... So she guessed nor this was as good a time as any to spend a portion of her saving on a box of silver bullets  for her revolver in case that bastard delsin really pissed her off or those bikers were up to no good, get in the car, and floor it toward the navajo reservation up in Utah where that Darla Dyke had mentioned Delsin was from. So with her pistol and knife in the glove box of her old ass pickup truck, she began one long ass road trip to confront the man who had fucked up her life, and either talk to or shoot him, she had yet to decide which, maybe both.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Last minute reservations Empty Re: Last minute reservations

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:51 pm

The sun hung orange, fat, and low in the sky when she saw the first sign marking reservation land, nestled deep in the Utah badlands. The only vegetation visible for miles being sparse brush and bristling cacti that erupted from the sands on both sides of the road. Suddenly as the truck tumbled down the road she heard a crackling pop come from the hood and with a sudden plume of smoke erupting from the front of the car ,the vehicle came screeching to a halt.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:02 am

Ellie Cursed... loudly... for several minutes with barely a pause for breath, before tucking her gun and dagger into her jacket pockets, and stepping out to check the engine, she knew something about engines so she figured it couldn't hurt, strange it broke down, she had checked this old thing a week ago.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:13 am

The air was cold by the time she stepped out of her car on that empty road, wind quietly moaning across the vast desert plain. Yet despite the serene emptiness that surrounded the pickup truck and it's she-wolf owner, she didn't exactly feel...alone. A strange watching otherness about the very hills and ground that instilled a harsh feeling of paranoia. And as she lifted up the hood of the car she was met with a rather bizarre sight. Slashing across the otherwise unmarred iron of the engine were three long claw marks .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:17 am

She sniffed the air looking for any familiar scent, being a werewolf herself she wasn't exactly defenseless, but she wanted to know if this was the work of those ones back in town... Or maybe the reason they hadn't come here looking for him themselves...
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:29 am

But the wind here betrayed her and she found that despite her attempts she could catch no scent on the air. The air began to howl harshly as the feeling of paranoia began to grow, tumbleweeds rolling about in the breeze. And as the sun began to finally set and the desert grew dark, the quiet of the desert reminded her more and more of a graveyard. It didn't matter though in the end, if she wanted to find Delsin it seemed she'd have to go on foot.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:39 am

She cursed a lot more, and as she knew something was listening began to rant about "Indian bullshit tribal magic" hiding delsin from his responsibilities, she was... remarkably pissed as she trekked through the badlands with a sour look on her face, that had been the truck her grandfather had bought her before he died "Fuckin sore losing ass magic indians ruining my truck." she mumbled kicking a rock.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:00 am

But the more she grumbled and kicked the more the wind howled in response until she couldn't even hear her own words and her hair whipped about in the harsh breeze.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:05 am

She roared at the wind swearing to herself she was going to litter like a motherfucker if this shit made her turn back, make some indians cry like that old anti littering comercial.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:08 am

The wind meanwhile, simply drowned out her impotent yelling, being just harsh enough to block out her words, but just lenient enough to let her keep walking.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:12 am

Screw the air she decides s she pushes on, her next truck is going to be an unreasonably big ass gas guzzler, and she's going to pollute the shit out of this area.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:54 am

Eventually she reached the top of the road, and as she looked down the stretch of road she saw faint lights and fires in the distance.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:33 pm

"Finally..." She murmured and headed that way, prepared to absolutely ruin someone's ceremony or whatever was going on.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:28 am

What appeared to be the main town in the rez, situated down the slope of the road in a valley, was a bit larger than she might've expected. Above the main road at the entrance to the town was a great wooden arch upon which was mounted a deer skull. Sitting next to the road was a sign reading "Welcome to the Navajo Red Wolf reserve." The canvas painted beautifully with designs of copper colored wolves and mountains under a dark blue night sky. The inviting vibe was slightly ruined by the guard station where a rough looking navajo main in tribal police uniform was standing with a shotgun and a grimace.

The town was organized in a circular manner, dozens of smaller little clay and adobe houses, some subterranean some more modern sat in clusters. Some small shops lining the main road, where people could be seen walking about. Though most she saw were natives she saw a splattering of a few other races in there as well. In the center sitting atop a great hill off the main street was a great domed hogan, from which hung several tapestries in Navajo fashion. Though it wasn't exactly some magical rez where the natives danced about at peace with nature, there was a certain rustic appeal to the dirt paved streets and the old styled housing.

Though the sight wasn't all that much to look at, it was the smell that was overwhelming, almost like a wall of odor smacked right into her as she grew closer. Wolves..dozens and dozens of wolves! More than she had ever encountered! It was like drowning in an ocean of smells, washing every which way, a blurry mass of odors that she had no anchor in. Trying to find Delsin in all this would with smell alone be like locating a minnow in an aquarium!
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Ellie despite a bit of evidence to the contrary was fortunately not an idiot, she knew that with so many wolved clustered together in an isolated town especially with their faggoty ass tribal kinship, they'd probably all either know delsin, or know someone who would know. In the end her  solution was simple... follow the strongest scent, she would find that werewolf, explain why she was looking for delsin, and baring anymore spirit dickery she could probably gain some level of useful information from him or her.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:44 pm

However as she reached the gate, it dawned on her that she'd have to get past the guard who was currently watching the very angry looking redneck warily.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Ellie walked up and sniffed the air to see if he was a werewolf as she approached and said simply "I'm looking for delsin"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 am

"Oh Jesus H, again?!" He replied with an exasperated tone of voice , still not lowering his shotgun. It was clear from the smell this man wasn't a wolf.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:25 am

"I'm not with the biker group if they came before, but they have been bugging the shit out of me if that's what not again means." Ellie said to him on a hunch "My name is Ellie, can you tell delsin I'm here?" Ellie requested as politely as she could given the annoying circumstances that lead her here
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:02 pm

The man proceeded to take out a cellphone and type something out before putting it away "He'll probably be here out here soon enough."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Ellie proceeded to cross her arms and ask "You going to stop pointing that shotgun at me like a jackass in the meantime?"  Her inner redneck was shouting at him for being an irresponsible moron for pointing a loaded weapon at someone he did not yet have an intent to kill.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:29 pm

"Hell no you're a werewolf." He replied with a snort and a smirk.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:51 pm

"And you have Delsin to thank for that, not me; I'm just here to have a nice civil conversation and maybe kick him in the junk depending on how that goes. Besides you're a dangerous idiot... but I'm not pointing my gun at you am I?" Ellie asked mildly annoyed by his disregard for basic weapon safety, a mild annoyance. Due to her being a werewolf however that mild annoyance gave her the relatively mild urge to pull him limb from limb for his transgression. Still she resisted said urge for the time being. Though pointing that gun at her had certainly made the situation a lot more dangerous for said gate guard, as Ellie was likely to beat the piss out of him should he ever get distracted enough that she thought she could pull something.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:11 pm

"Few people go all the way out here for a civil talk you understand, most only call someone out to try and kill 'em or just try and break their way in." He replied flatly "So the shotgun full of silver shells is kinda my assurance that you won't try and kill me and break in...Or just cut Delsin's throat the minute he comes out...speaking of" He remarked as just on time the lean werewolf made his way out through the gate, whistling a tune.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:45 pm

"I had guessed it's full of silver, why do you think i'm so pissed?" Delsin walked out just in time to see Ellie giving the most intense death glare he had ever seen toward the guard, it wasn't entirely his fault, in fact most of it had nothing to do with the guy, but she was well passed the point of being reasonable about this. "Your friend attacks me, and turns me into a werewolf then fucks off to your bullshit gated community of magic indians leaving me to to deal with the consequences. Your bullshit Indian magic breaks my grandfather's truck, and fucks with me the whole way up here, and now you're pointing a gun at me, fuck you, fuck your tribe. I came out here to get Delsin's side of the story before I joined up with those wolves who were in town out for your tribe's blood, but clearly my sentiment's were misplaced." For a moment it looked from the hatred in her eyes like she would outright try to kill the guard, but instead slowly raised a hand that was shaking with the urge to rip out the guard's intestines and flipped him off before turning and walking away. Ellie didn't care how shady those people back in town were, she was one hundred and ten percent done with all of this tribes bullshit, and also kind of wanted to see this place burn to the ground some day herself.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum