Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Inspired Tonight?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you Inspired Tonight? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you Inspired Tonight?

Post by Half Moon Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:03 am

Kasha would hiss angrily and then head inside and sighed. "If you're watching me, then why not attack me already?!" she shouted at the crows, her hair untied and falling off her shoulders. Her dark eyes flickered with unease, but it also would prepare herself for whatever fight that ensued, if it ever did. She wasn't liking their antics. Why would they be watching her and not attacking her if they knew she didn't want anything to do with them? She looked at her purse at the small amount of money she had and began flipping through a phonebook that she received the other day. She began looking for any possible homeless shelters - or a place that would take in a woman who didn't have enough money to buy herself anything livable.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:24 am

The crows watched her, after a few hours the crows were gone and she heard a gentle knock on the balcony door. There was a slim beautiful woman, dressed in a silky golden colored dress, long ginger hair tied in a bun, diamond earrings, brown eyes, golden necklace and full lips with red lipstick on it.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:59 am

Kasha would glance towards the balcony door and would see the woman and would give her a glare. Cautiously, she stepped towards the balcony door and unlocked it, opening it and staring at the woman who had yet to speak. Noticing her genuine beauty and the way that the balcony had no ladder connected to it, she could only assume this female of being a vampire like herself. Kasha was silent in both awe and fear, she didn't know how old this woman was before her.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:30 pm

She could feel a scary oppressive presence from her, putting her down mentally. She was a vampire indeed, she proceeded to speak in a calm tone. "A woman with big dreams, all alone, in trouble. Tell me, what is your name?" She asked her politely.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:45 pm

"Kasha Apalko." Kasha told the woman with a little bit of fear in her tone, but only because she didn't know this woman and she wasn't yet certain she wanted to. "Are you from the Blood Ark?" she asked, her Russian accent imminent in her question.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:51 pm

The woman kept smiling. "My name is Olivia, also does it matter if I am from the Blood Ark or not? No, it doesn't, what matters is your dreams and goals." The woman said to her, looking at the younger vampire expectantly.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:55 pm

Kasha would blink her eyes in a bit of confusion at the woman's explanation and she then glared. "It does matter if it means whether or not you're going to kill me." she said with suddenness. She immediately backed away from the woman and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, she wasn't going to take any chances with this one. "I want answers. Why does the Blood Ark hate when vampires disagree with their cause? Why do they hate when they don't receive tribute?" she asked the woman with finality.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:01 pm

Olivia chuckled, she spoke more. "Alone and afraid I see, do you even care about your own race? Knowing that our numbers are small, slowly dying out unless we struggle to survive? Vampires used to own everything, but now our kind is nothing but a shadow of itself... Right now this city is owned by a group of powerful vampires, grasping at their former glory, you of course are trespassing in their territory." Olivia informed her gently.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Kasha would bang her fist on the nearby table. "Our kind ruined my mortal life when I was turned in the backyard of my luxurious mansion. I used to be a multi millionaire in Russia, now I am just above bankrupt in a city where you rule over us with an iron fist and you call me a trespasser. I paid for this apartment, didn't I?! How is that called trespassing?!" she shouted angrily at the woman. She wasn't scared of this vampire, even though she was almost certain she was younger than the one before her. "Taking that into account, would you care?!" she asked the fellow vampire.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:16 pm

"Please..." Olivia said, pausing with a mocking look in her eyes and smiling. "How long might you have been alive then? To not figure it out yet? You can do almost anything, the reason why you lost everything and live like a slob is all because of you not doing anything about it. You did not get rid of the obstacles in your way, you didn't take your place and still refuse to do so. How pathetic for a vampire, I know a vampire far younger than you and he is much more mature as a vampire than you. You should try harder, as for the vampires ruling this city... You are still trespassing in their territory, if only would you pledge allegiance with the local vampires you would be spared and given success but as you continue to refuse... I am afraid your time will eventually run short, we do not behave like humans, so behave more like a vampire my dear." Olivia said and gave a chuckle.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Kasha would glare even more. Her inner beast was angry and threatening to come out. "Who are you to tell me how to live my life? As for that much younger vampire, you must be referring to the crow-infested patch of flesh that I encountered the other night. He is hardly mature. One grab by the leg in mid-air was enough to nearly make him piss himself." she said, crossing her arms and facing the female vampire again. "I didn't spend the last 90 years kissing vampire's asses just because of something called 'territory'. Your idiotic group acts more like whimpering werewolves than a vampiric organization. You say you don't act like humans then? Then how come you still talk like humans? How come you still feel emotions like humans? How come you still need to eat in order to survive like humans?" she asked, but she made a valid point.

Her dark eyes flickered like candles once more. "I say it again, just like I told that idiot fledgling that visited me the other night - I'm not offering allegiances and respect unless they EARN it from me." she said with sincerity.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:31 pm

"You are nothing but a fool who cannot accept their true nature and understand it, you will regret your ignorant words in time. Good night for now, foolish vampire." Olivia said and jumped off from her balcony, disappearing into the dark cold night.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Kasha would watch the woman leave after jumping off the balcony. She came over to the door and stared down below before closing the balcony door and locking it shut. She would fall asleep whenever dawn struck and then that following night, Kasha was awake and walking down the many roads. Trying to avoid the eyesight of the crows, she walked into a small bar and ordered a drink.

Some of the guys would offer to pay for her drinks, but she didn't want them to - and so she paid for one drink and would begin sipping from it, trying to distract herself from all of the Blood Ark threats for the time being.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Kasha had a lot to think about, the Blood Ark seemed dangerous and she was being targeted. She was unable to avoid the crows, they were everywhere, spying on everyone and her. So Rowan at least knew where she was always in this city, but of course the birds cannot enter buildings so that is where their watchful eyes cannot reach her momentarily. It did seem like your usual night at a local bar though, the humans unaware who was pulling the strings of this city in the background.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Kasha would sip her small glass of vintage wine and would glance around unnerved. She sensed something around that she disliked a lot and it was getting on her nerves, quite a bit. She continued to drink her drink before giving out a loud sigh. How am I going to survive with these crows watching my every move? she thought to herself in her head. After finishing her wine, she paid the bartender for it, as well as a 2 dollar tip because it was good wine and began heading outside. She immediately saw the crows as she exited the bar, but she noticed she was being followed by one of the dudes from the bar.

Deciding to hide in an alleyway, she began running at a normal human pace and then turned into an alleyway, before he turned the corner, she was already in bat form and flying away. She would fly for a bit and then landed on a 4 story building and shifted to her human-like form again before looking up at the crescent moon above her.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:31 pm

The moment she looked up towards the moon in the night sky, someone grabbed her from behind and started dragging her away. Whoever it was, was physically strong and she was soon thrown on the ground hard head first.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:06 pm

Kasha let out a shrill scream as she was grabbed from behind and then started to be drug away. She struggled and then let out a shout when she was thrown forward. She landed on her head in the pavement and skidded a few centimeters before her body went limp as she fell into unconsciousness. Her world went dark and she was now incredibly vulnerable.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:48 am

She was carried somewhere else, to where she would not be aware of that. The next thing she knew when waking up was that her head hurt and that she was in a small room with no windows and a sturdy metal door to keep her locked in, well this could not bode well at all for her.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:56 am

Kasha would wake and immediately hold onto her throbbing head as it hurt her so. Her chocolate eyes would then quickly take in her surroundings. "Where.." she cut off, looking around for any windows, but there were none. She only saw the door as her escape point - this certainly wasn't good. She quickly tried to elbow the door open, but it only resulted in causing her pain. She paced a bit, wondering who the hell took her here, where she was, and what they wanted. She suspected it to be the Blood Ark, but what reason would they have to spare her life?
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:14 am

A make voice could be heard, one that was soft and smooth to the ears on the other side of the door. "...You know we already had a different plan right...? You sure he won't be mad about this...?" Then a female voice spoke, which she could recognize as Olivia's. "It will be alright, I have... Personal plans for this one, she interests me."
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:33 pm

Kasha would look around as she heard the voices and then bang on the door again. "LET ME OUT OR YOU WILL SUFFER!" she screamed towards the door in hopes she was intimidating enough. She paced around more and then slammed herself against the door again, but she was only succeeding in hurting herself. She let out a grunt when she hit it and then backed away, her head was aching again.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:54 am

Olivia could be heard laughing on the other side. "How adorable of you to try and be scary and struggle, either way do not worry. I have plans for you, you will serve me." Olivia said sounding delighted while the male voice just sighted and could be heard walking away.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:44 pm

Kasha would bang against the door a few more times and then gave up. "I will never serve a b**** like you!" she shouted at the door and then began thinking up an escape plan - if she could even think right now.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:54 pm

Olivia chuckled. "I am not giving you a choice, it is about time you learnt your place among vampires. If you do not serve me as you should, your only other option is to die, that room can be used to cremate you if necessary." Olivia told her, her tone cold and merciless.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:36 am

Kasha would look at the ground in worry at the fellow vampire's words before she huffed. "Don't we all eventually turn into ashes anyways?" she asked, trying to buy herself some time before this woman decided to get ugly. "I act more like what I used to be than what I am, how does that make me a danger to your organization?" she asked in addition, she said "organization" in a disgustful way. "I meant the Blood Ark no harm and I haven't yet wounded one of your own, but now you have given me a reason to hate you - unless of course, you're doing this for your own sick twisted gain. I am not a slave willing to serve you, just get off your lazy ass and do whatever the hell you need to do. I will not be your dog to fetch the stick, I won't be your butler that answers the door, I will not be the one to shine your shoes so you can dirty them up again. Let me out and I spare your undead life." she threatened Olivia. She wasn't afraid to die - again.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum