Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Inspired Tonight?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you Inspired Tonight? Empty Are you Inspired Tonight?

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Kasha wandered the streets alone, passing by many clubs and bars with their neon signs flashing colorfully, one would think as a vampire she was out here for an easy snack but no. Kasha was on a mission, mission of exploring the city and gain some inspiration for her beautiful art. Taking in the cool air of the night, looking as the night was illuminated by the city, people having fun oblivious to what walked among them. Surely she could pick on something, though the place was littered with crows, cawing and kinda staring at everyone. Perhaps the deep blackness of their feathers and staring beady eyes would inspire her somehow, this place was loaded with them for some reason.

Looking closely, some of the crows were staring at her, even following her as she moved, either there was something wrong with the crows or she was just paranoid... Perhaps she should observe them a bit, just like they observe her so intensely.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Are you Inspired Tonight? Empty Re: Are you Inspired Tonight?

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:21 pm

Kasha would notice the seeming abundance of crows that littered the areas they could perch and seemed a bit confused as she noticed their pitch-black eyes following her movement. She passed by the club, her dark eyes flickering with a bit of interest but her genius ambition for her hobby kept her pressing onward. Upon realizing some of the crows were following her, flying from perch to perch as she made her way down the almost empty sidewalk, she pulled a large sketchbook from the square-shaped bag around her one shoulder and pulled the pencil from behind her ear. She observed one of the crows and started sketching them a bit, making a quick circle to create their head and started working on their beak shape. Her dark hair was tied back neatly in a low pony-tail that fell half-way down her back and her lips were shaded with the most subtle of lipstick color.

The slight wind that would set upon her ruffled a few strands of hair that managed to restrain the confines of her pony-tail and she swiftly blew them out of her face as her brows wrinkled with concentration. She wasn't going to let the sudden mysterious appearance of these crows distract her from her mission of new inspiration.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:29 pm

The crows stared at her as she drew one of them, then in an instant they all flew away and none was left. A male voice from behind her could be heard, polite in tone. "Excuse me lady, but you seem fairly new in these parts, who are you?" There was a young male vampire with snow white hair and yellow eyes staring at her, dressed in a black suit with a red tie and holding a violin case.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:38 pm

As the flapping of their wings drew her attention, Kasha's dark eyes widened a bit as the one she was sketching flew away. "H-hey wait!" she called for them, but she couldn't see any of them anymore. Hearing an unfamiliar voice, her dark gaze followed it to discover a younger vampire than herself holding a violin case and asking her who she was. Flipping her sketchbook closed, she faced him, her silence only met with the faint club music in the background. "Yeah, you can say I only came to the US a few days ago." came her soft but cautious voice with a hint of a Russian accent to it.

After placing her sketchbook in the protection of her bag, she finally was ready to face him again. Should I be wary of this male or should I just be honest with him? came her conflicted thoughts as she tried to reason with her increasing worry. "Is that your way of greeting someone? Just immediately asking who they are?" she dared to ask him, while starting to sense tension from herself and an awkward moment ensuing.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Rowan spoke more, she was from abroad. "Another vampire from abroad? You even have an accent just like that other guy, his is a bit different from yours though. So I am just here to see personally if you are a threat or not, why did you come to this city?" Rowan asks her, he was wary of her however, he already had bad memories from his encounter with the other foreign vampire and did not want a repeat of that, she was older than him as well so that put him slightly on edge.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:54 pm

Her brows furrowed a bit in confusion as this vampire seemed to talk about something completely off-topic from her previous question and seemed to mention her accent when comparing to the mentioned "other guy". She was about to comment and ask who this said guy was when he explained his reasoning for visiting her on such a lovely night and then proceeded to ask for the reason why she came to this particular city. Her dark eyes blinked multiple times before she gave him a huff. "If you see me as a threat, you must have a sense of humor that is too dull for my ears to acknowledge." she explained to him at most rudely before her gaze softened a bit. She glanced around and made sure the two of them were out of ear-shot from humanity that seemed to bleed through this city in waves. "My main reason for coming to the wonderful United States is simply to improve in my art ability and perhaps gain a bit of fame in doing so. I also came here after hearing rumors of some vampires in the city and hoped of reaching out to them for personal reasons that I'm not willing to spare with the likes of you." she explained to him, tucking the pencil behind her ear once more.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:00 pm

Rowan just mildly frowned at her rudeness and answer, it would seem even she didn't really know who she was looking for. "Well excuse me lady, but I'll have you know that I am part of the vampire group that owns this place, so you are probably looking for us for whatever reason in your artistic dreams. But if art is truly your goal then I see no reason to label you as a threat to us, but I must beseech you to show us utmost respect and pay tribute." Rowan said giving her a cold look, he didn't like her, she was just some empty headed vampire from abroad helplessly carried by the wind. Though he will mostly refrain from insulting her, as she might try and kill him for such insolence.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:11 pm

His words seemed to sink in and her brows lowered and she began glaring at him, her hips sawying a bit to the side. "Excuuuuuuse meeee?" she said, placing a hand on her chest as if his words insulted her, which they partially did. "What respect will I give to vampires who I've never met? Respect is a two-way street in my opinion and thus far this group of yours hasn't since earned my respect in sending you here and demanding my tribute." she explained with crossed arms as she faced him, her eyes not blinking. Her inner beast seemed a bit reckless, but she struggled and succeeded in keeping the beast tamed and at her utmost control. She did give a bit of a deep breath to calm herself down and then faced away from him. "I think this is the end of our conversation." she told him, her eyes starting to light up a bit. With that being said, the female started to walk away, at a normal pace. She didn't fear him, but she certainly didn't want him to follow after her.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:26 pm

Rowan was unsure what he had done wrong to gain such a reaction from her, maybe he was too forward...? Either way once she as finished he spoke. "Hold up, I am just a messenger and a scout, if you don't do as you are told in their territory they will... They will..." Rowan did not finish his sentence, instead he sprouted red ethereal bat wings on his back and took flight. This shouldn't matter to him, it isn't his business if she knowingly sets herself in danger by not showing respect to the Blood Ark vampires who quite literally owned everything in here, they were powerful and had eyes everywhere here. She cannot hide nor escape them, he will have to accept that she might get killed...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Listening to the sudden uncertainty in his tone and the way he cut off his words, Kasha took no time in biting through her wrist and drawing blood. Without even a word spoken, something cold suddenly snagged onto Rowan's left leg and wrapped around it sturdily and he began to be pulled from the sky by what seemed like a chain of blood that was both liquid-like but strong enough to hold onto him. Kasha would be holding onto the chain of blood with both her hands and began to pull and remove her hands inch by inch, pulling him a bit with each stroke of her hands. "They will what? Answer me or I will have reason to harm you!" she told him in all honesty, the fear shining in her eyes as wondering what he was going to say before cutting his words off.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:47 pm

The moment he felt something grab him by the leg and stop him from fling higher he instantly went into panic mode. "Not again! Stop! Stop! I don't want this! Make it stop!" He shouts at her as he is getting pulled and he frantically flapping his wings, in his desperation he summons a flock of crows to attack her, but that annoyance did not last long since he couldn't focus on ordering them properly and he was now just an arms reach from her.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Kasha, afraid that some idiotic human might hear his shouts of fear decided the best thing to do was grab him and pull him back to ground while the blood chains surround him and tied his arms and wings at his side and back, being careful not to break anything. "Will you be quiet? I want answers from you, not terror." she told him in a strangely calm voice. "Finish your sentence. What will happen to me if I don't do as I'm told on their territory?" she asked him, staring into his eyes, her brown eyes solid with the intensity of the situation at hand. Her wrist still bleeding and started to feel a bit light-headed from the blood that currently resided outside of her, she wasn't in the mood for lies and deceit. "Answer me." she demanded of him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:05 pm

Rowan struggled as he was tied in the chains made of blood, he stared at her as she asked him the questions. "Shut up, shut up... I need to calm down..." Rowan was silent for a moment, putting his thoughts back together and process her questions, it was clear that grabbing him by the leg mid flight seemed to evoke great terror in him for some reason. However, he finally answered and with the most neutral tone he could muster right now. "...They will eliminate you, if you don't bow down to them obediently they will kill you..." Rowan told her.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Kasha's brown eyes softened when she saw that he was terrified of the blood chains around him and she fell silent to give him time to process her questions, she suddenly regretted grabbing ahold of him but it was possibly the only way she would've gotten answers from him. When he finally did answer her, her gaze widened and she stumbled back a bit at the multitude of his reply. The chain of blood seemed to unwrap instead and returned to dark confides of her being. Her brown eyes flickered like candles as she processed the information he had just delivered. "They'll.....kill me..?" came her shocked voice as she gave her cut wrist a tentative lick to hopefully stop the bleeding. "What do they want with little ole me? I'm new here, how am I supposed to stop them from controlling me?" she asked him, a look of fear making her face mold into that that matched the terror he had shown moments before. Her brows seemed to mimic one another and form a straight line upon her forehead and the wind seemed to die as if it was controlled by her own fear.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Rowan as he was released he slowly stood back up, his wings disappear as well and he speaks. "This is the Blood Ark's territory, the best you can do is being obedient, join us. We strive for increasing vampire numbers so our race doesn't get extinct. We can't afford to have troublemakers messing up everything we build here, so either move away or do as you are told. I have warned you, I didn't need to but I did, so you are welcome for now. But you better make your choice fast, since I of course will report you to my master." Rowan told her, he was looking at his violin case to make sure it was okay even after getting squeezed by chains and being panicked.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:35 pm

The violin case seemed to be unharmed even through all that and Kasha looked unnerved. "But I have no-where else to go. I'm only a few hundred dollars from being bankrupt and my artwork is the only thing keeping me from doing that. I can't just simply move away, but I have no interest to join that group of yours either." she said, her pupils shrinking with fear. She gulped nervously and backed away, on the urge of giving up - but not wanting to face the consequences of giving in to her own fear. Without another word, she walked off, hiding her face to any on-lookers that she came across and headed back to her apartment. She made it back, but whenever dawn struck, she had no interest in sleeping, as she was still too terrified of the male vampire's warning. Neither of them knew each other's names, but as he had said - she was in danger of this "Blood Ark".
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:40 pm

Rowan just made sure his instrument was okay and it was, he was glad. He silently listened to what the foreign vampire had to say, then watched her leave, thank goodness he was safe, never again. She was a fool not to do as she was told, the Blood Ark will get rid of her in time and he did not care what happened to this she-vampire, it wasn't his business.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:47 pm

During the day, Kasha kept to herself and tried to paint but couldn't find the will-power in order to do it. Her thoughts kept going to Rowan's warning of the vampiric group and the threats of her life that she had made the previous night. Setting the paintbrush back into the water, she sighed and closed off her paint and frowned at the paint she had wasted on nothing. Placing the paint in small clear containers, she tried to save the paint she didn't use and then looked at the mostly blank canvas in front of her. Turning towards the window and the outside balcony, she walked over and closed the blinds as the light of day was upon her. Wincing, she realized she needed to drink blood soon and made a mental note to feed this coming night and hopefully avoid all of the Blood Ark in doing so.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:55 pm

Night eventually fell and the downtown was once again bustling with life, suitable prey to lure and drink from. She was feeling a little starved for having waited to so long, her inner beast practically screaming for blood. She had to act then, find some prey, perhaps feast on a drunk person who is lost or hypnotize someone and lure them to a more private place to be fed on, choices, choices...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Kasha would be cautious when it came to exiting her apartment and walking down the street to an area she knew there would be drunks. Finding one trying to stumble home, she came over to him and waved a friendly 'hello', trying to make the man believe she was friendly. After a few minutes of talking, the man simply passed out from his drunken stupor and he was drug to a dark alleyway where there were less humans around where Kasha began to feed. She gently bit into his neck, feeding on the rich blood that flowed through his veins. His pulse was slow and she made sure to only drink enough to satisfy herself for a few days 'til her next feast. While drinking, she kept her eyes and ears alert for any sign of Rowan's crows. She wasn't going to take chances on the Blood Ark finding her. Finally satisfied, she unlatched her fangs and gently stood up, licking the blood from her lips as carefree as she possibly could. I better head back to the apartment, 'lest they come to kill me! she thought to herself as she cleaned the blood from her lips and began making her way out of the alleyway to head home.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:21 am

The crows were always watching, the moment she leaves her apartment the crows watched her, as she spoke with that drunk man the crows watched her, as she dragged the unconscious drunk to the alleyway to be fed on they watched... There was so many of them it was nearly impossible to avoid them, one would have to crawl in the sewers or be invisible if they wanted to avoid the crows eyes that saw everything and everyone. There was no escape...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Kasha, upon noticing the crows returning would face them and then continued onward to her apartment - in hopes for it not being too late to avoid contact from this "Blood Ark". She was ignoring the crows and hoping that she reaches the safety of her apartment before they attack, if they do.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:10 am

The crows only watch and follow her, they would know where she lives though and if she had a balcony there would be 2 crows staring inside her apartment.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:15 am

Kasha would see the two crows outside her balcony and would walk towards them. "I know you're staring back at me, young'un but the least you can do is give me some privacy!" she shouted at the crows. She wasn't about to let her apartment be invaded by feathered death omens. "Get out of here!" she said, poking a broom close by at them to get them to leave.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:27 am

The crows would fly off as she started shooing them away with the broom, cawing angrily. But, they would be back eventually, seems like the Blood Ark will always know where she is.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum