Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camping trip

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Camping trip - Page 3 Empty Re: The Camping trip

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:27 pm

"What the hell else am I supposed to do?! You killed like it was a game1 RUnning from camp to camp slaughtering only for the sport of it! I've never seen anything like that before! And I've been a wolf my entire goddamn life!' The reply was firm , but filled with a controlled panic, it was clear whatever she'd done had been unnatural even by wolf standards.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:35 pm

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about, let me up now!" This time it was different, she spoke in a growl and her eyes began turning yellow as she let the anger built up inside her... perhaps getting off would be wise
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Delsin frankly didn't give a shit, he felt responsible for this, he was responsible for this.So while he didn't blame her for what she did the fact that a werewolf he birthed, if by accident had done something like this filled him with dread. Werewolves never killed for sport, it was either for food or for a purpose no matter how twisted the reason may be. The only exception were serial killers and sociopaths and while he hadn't pegged her for either earlier she could easily be just that. However he gradually let her go regardless, glowing white orbs still locked on her "Jesus H Christ what have I gotten my dumbass into?" He mused aloud as he took a moment to process it all. Those people were dead, dead forever, there wasn't any saving them through moral means now and that guilt was on his shoulders...he had to make this right. Clenching his fists he turned back to her, shifting back into his human form to make clear his intentions "Look...I'm gonna be blunt, I'm sorry that I got you into all this, but you're clearly a little too dangerous to be running around on  your own. The first thing you did when you shifted was run off and go kill innocent people...not even for food, you seemed to think it was some kind of game. As the werewolf sent to this city, to guard it's herd and keep balance, I can't have you running around, least not on your own."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:18 pm

The changes subsided when she was let go and she climbed to her feet now that she wasn't being held under a naked furry she calmed down and listened a bit, when he was finished she asked "What are you talking about, what happened can one of you start at the beginning? preferably on the way back to my camp so I can can get some clothes" She asked shuddering from the cold and crossing her arms it was a very cold night hence the large fire she had built earlier, and she no longer had fur. She didn't know exactly what he was talking about, but he didn't like the sound of what he was implying had happened.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:54 am

Emma would turn again into a human, looking at Elli warily. What she had done..If she stayed free on the area she would slaughter so many that they would start hunting for them, and that would put in danger he ownr terrains.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:08 am

"What?" Ellie asked seeing the look emma was giving her now, and continuing to be confused, and slightly annoyed at not being told.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:24 am

"you transformed for the first time, and just started going after the humans, killing for the thrill of it, not to eat" Emma answered
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:52 am

"Shouldn't I have remembered something like that?" Ellie asked them "I mean you both seem to remember your time in wolf form"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:10 am

"That takes time..Same with being in control" Emma growled, again holding herself from going feral, still smelling the blood "You could kill everyone you love in that state.."
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:37 pm

"No that isn't possible" Ellie said shaking her head in full denial. She couldn't have done that, she couldn't have just gone out and killed people like a game those were human lives she'd never do something so evil, she couldn't be a danger to innocent people around her, she wasn't some sort of psychopath who just wanted to kill and hurt people willy nilly. She couldn't have done what they were saying she did, and this didn't make sense.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:46 pm

Emma stared at the girl, totally serious "I got my parents killed the first time. You made a mistake, a big one. You must accept it to avoid it the next time"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:52 pm

Delsin nodded ruefully, there was no time for mischief or jokes now. Though some tribes may be fine with the murder of humans as long as it was subtle, the Red Wolves were not and he had been raised among them. It had long been their view that Humans were animals, children of Gaia like any other, and to murder them (without cause) was seen as foul at best. "....I know this sounds bad but...we have proof, I can smell the blood on your nails, on your mouth....clear as day."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:24 pm

Slowly Ellie looked down to see the blood on her "W... Well... s...shit" She said, her voice shaking when she tried to hold herself together as she processed this.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:16 pm

OH Lord, he really wished he had just stayed on the rez, Delsin wasn't built for this shit, to comfort others and soothe their guilt, that just wasn't who he was. But he couldn't just stand there and do nothing so, doing the best thing he could think to do he put a supportive hand on her shoulder .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:40 am

Emma knew that she shoyld try to confort the poor girl, but she didnt know how, so she would just stand at the sides "We will fix this.."
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:10 pm

Ellie steeled herself and looked back up, seeing her campfire in the distance "So... what do we do about it?" She asked forcing her voice not to waver, that wasn't of use to anyone right now. What they needed were solutions, not emotions.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:31 pm

"Dunno...Never encountered anything like this before, for now we clean up the bodies and leave them somewhere the people's friends can find them." He replied with a solemn tone.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:52 pm

"J.... just let me get my clothes first..." Ellie managed to say and went over to her pack by her tent and quickly got dressed so she wouldn't freeze
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:58 pm

Delsin nodded, if he'd had some clothes on him he'd have changed by now as well, something felt...deeply wrong about doing this sort of thing naked. He was already responsible for the loss of lives, he'd rather not look this way while handling the bodies.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:09 am

Emma instead would start working in tge bodues without any provlem "...What do we do with her now..?" she asked to Delsin
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:24 am

The copper-skinned wolf didn't respond for a bit, eyes very much interested in the ground as they did the dirty work of moving bodies. It wasn't the first time he'd had to do this, nor was this the first time he'd seen humans killed on a first change, but he never got used to this, the rapid cooling of the body, the heavy limpness of a corpse. He hoped he'd never have to, but the wolf inside of him knew that just wasn't likely, they were predators..killers to the last. "I gave her the change in the first place, so I gotta teach her until she's ready to go on her own."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:33 am

Ellie noddedas she rejoined them, having heard because werewolf, she too would shakily help with the bodies. She didn't know what what he was suggesting would entail, would she have to move out of her place? drop out of college? It didn't matter, she couldn't let this happen again, and she knew that he probably knew best on this.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:43 am

As they set down the bodies in a small clearing equidistant to each of the camp sites, Delsin crouched down over them and murmuring a few quiet words that the other two couldn't understand, gave them some last rites. Delsin had been a bad student to the shamans, and had never learned many of the Gifts, but he could at least knew this one. A protection, set on the bodies so animals wouldn't eat off them and spirits wouldn't possess them...it was the least he could do after all. With that the time for guilt and mourning was over, and he turned back to his fellows with a new determination in his eyes. Standing up quickly, he made a declaration "These people died, because of me screwing around, I accept that. So I plan on making sure nothing like this happens around here again, or at least stops before it's out of control. If there was a pack patrolling this area, a real proper one, this woulda never happened...and while I've never been a team player, we don't really have much choice. So I'll just cut to the chase, Ellie, Emma...I think we should form a pack"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:59 am

Emma would sigh. It wasnt what she had wanted, but she knew that he also needed her and that alone more of those things would happen, forcing her to leave, and she didnt want that "Yeah..Fine.."
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:07 am

"What does that entail?" Ellie asked before she would agree to it she wanted to know about what one was, and what exactly it all meant to be in a pack. She doubted she;d disagree especially since the movies made it seem dope as hell, but she wasn't going to sign onto this without knowing what it entailed entirely even in her fragile state of mind.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next