Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I want you to give life to my army"

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"I want you to give life to my army" Empty "I want you to give life to my army"

Post by Tiran22 Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:21 am

Geera would grin, opening the door to the occult shop. If annyone could do what she wanted, it would be there.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

"I want you to give life to my army" Empty Re: "I want you to give life to my army"

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:30 am

Cyrus was currently sat behind the counter of his shop surrounded by wards so just about nothing could get too close to him. It was a small buildingĀ  surrounded by many larger abandoned ones for miles. the shop had walls lined with tombs, strange artifacts, more common things like Ouija boards, and various minor charms and potions. Most humans would consider such a shop a bit weird, but a scam or ridiculous spiritual eccentricity, but of course supernatural could feel the magic within. Cyrus glanced up from the book he had been reading in his chair behind the counter "Welcome to Cyrus's emporium of the arcane, can I help you?" He seemed apathetic, sure this lady was a looker, but it didn't take a genius to spot a Djinn, and he sure as hell wasn't getting in arm's length of it.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

"I want you to give life to my army" Empty Re: "I want you to give life to my army"

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:36 am

Another customer entered the shop after the Djinn, a young man with blood red hair, red eyes and good looks. He was here to do his own shopping, looking for a particular item for his needs. The witch seemed busy with another customer, so he would wait his turn and gaze at the items on the shelves, curious items indeed.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:39 am

"Hello!" Geera answered, excited. She would take out a big box from the back pack carefully, getting a wide array of miniatures, one of her most prized posessions, a large army of Slaanesh from 40k, several thousands in plastic and metal miniatures. "I would want you to enchant them to have life, and money is not a problem" she told to the witch.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:48 am

Briefly looking at the demon, Cyrus makes a bit of a show of pulling a spray bottle of holly water out from behind the counter, and setting it on said counter, before answering the Djinn after looking over her miniatures "NiceĀ  collection, and while that would be amusing I must regrettably inform you that I would require a human heart for every single one I bring to to life..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:51 am

Netarr saw the warning the witch gave him, holy water in a spray bottle... What has the world come to? Either way, he returns to his browsing as he was not here to eat the witch's soul, just as a customer.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:53 am

"Oh crap.." Geera frowned, looking at the miniatures, was it worth it? she looked at her daemon princess of Slaanesh and her private guard. "Okay..Well..how much would it cost me for you to get 6 hearts and giving life to her and her guards? Also, I would prefere hearts of prison inmates or something like that, not innocents" She didnt want to have little girls and honest people for the miniatures.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:58 am

"...How much would it cost for me... to risk my life and job here breaking into a heavily guarded prison, cut out the hearts of six inmates, and use them in a dark ritual to bring your favorite miniatures to life?" Cyrus asked to make sure he in fact, had actually heard her ask that, and hoping she had the self awareness to hear just how ridiculous what she had just asked was.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:01 am

Geera lifts an eyebrow "wait, you do it..yourself? you dont have like..a delivery guy or something like that for those things?" she frowns. That was bad, even she would have some troubles entering at a prison to get those hearts.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:02 am

Netarr heard everything, he was actually giggling as of now. This Djinn's request was weird and yet she still wanted to not kill people willy nilly for it, what a dork.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:08 am

"If I could afford to hire people do you think I would have set up shop in Springview?" Cyrus asked with a small grin, and shook his head "I ussually don't use magic this dark unless it's for something big... like say one thousand dollars a piece, and you bring the fresh hearts." He kind of hoped she couldn't afford it, he had no idea how rich her parents were.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:12 am

"Okay then. Six thousands. I will come back with the hearts when I get them. You need me to leave the miniatures here or something?" Geera asked, deciding she would harvest the hearts from gangers, or maybe use her family conections and money to quire the 6 hearts.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:16 am

Seems like the gal was serious, if he can buy his item quickly from the witch and follow the Djinn and watch her kill people for the hearts, he can swoop in and consume some souls. He grins a little at his own plan...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:17 am

"If you want, just so long as they are hear when the hearts are brought in, an the hearts are fresh, dead for an hour tops..." Cyrus would warn, he couldn't believe she was actually spending that much money on this, well he knew better than to ask questions on whereĀ  she was going to get the hearts so he let her do her own thing, though he would check her out a bit on her way out, with a view like that his property value would be sky high.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:20 am

"Understood" Geera would leave the chosen miniatures in there and stored all the rest in her bag once more, before turning arround and walking outside, giving him quite a great view.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:23 am

Netarr then steps to the counter to speak with the witch. "Hey, so, I want a container to hold souls in, for later use. It also has to be compact enough to fit inside a pocket, got any?" He asks the witch.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:28 am

"I got what you need demon, but it will cost you, Five hundred dollars" Cyrus gave the price and got straight down to business, nodding thoughtfully at the demon who ruined his view which was well enough as trying to get with spirits was always a bad idea, this was of course a more reasonable request, and one he was prepared for.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:31 am

"That's quite expensive, you will empty my wallet... Sigh... Fine..." Netarr says as he takes his wallet and takes all the money in there and places it on the counter, guess he had to rob more people now, well steal dead peoples money after sucking their soul.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:36 am

Cyrus gladly took the money, and provided the demon with a small mini vacuum from a nearby shelf that would do the job, not the most subtle or intimidating of items, but it sucked up passing souls efficiently, and Cyrus thought it would make the demon look a little funnier.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:37 am

Netarr looked at the mini vacuum, then he looked at the witch. "...Are you serious...? A vacuum? Not even a bottle or something else...?" He asked with a look of utter disappointment.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:40 am

"A mini Vacuum is far more efficient..." Cyrus assured the demon "It's substance over style... now I'd get going if you want to keep up with her..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:42 am

Netarr gave the witch an angry glare, picked up the item and placed it in his pocket before running mumbling how he will be back... Now he had to find the Djinn girl, so he can get the souls spilled from her kills.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:30 am

Geera would enter the shop, reapearing once more with a smirk. Her clothes were a bit torn and bloodied. She would bull out from her backpack the bag full of hearts "Here you go! Lets add another miniature, I have 7 hearts"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:35 am

Cyrus had returned to reading his book behind the counter when they left, that was certainly a weird encounter, for a bit he doubted if the rich girl of a Djinn had the stomach to go collect all those hearts, she seemed a bit meek for that sort of work, but he knew better than to assume, as overconfidence was a slow and insidious killer. Nothing to be done until she got back though, at least he had made a sale. Cyrus was rather surprised when the rich girl walked back in with not six, but seven hearts and covered in blood looking like a complete psychopath... he had made the correct decision in not trying to hit that... "Right... so you want seven enchanted then?" He asked, looking at the bag, and the miniatures "You got the money too?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:39 am

"Oh, right, sorry" Geera pulled out her wallet and pulled out 7,000 like it was almost nothing, giving him a bright smile "damn, getting my miniatures and keeping 8 rapists of the streets, it must be a good day" she winked at him
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next