Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My own mini rp idea :)

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

My own mini rp idea :) Empty My own mini rp idea :)

Post by Half Moon Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:47 pm

WELCOME TO HIDDEN SAFELY FROM VIEW!

My own mini rp idea :) 699ca313-2104-4ad1-b2f7-9dea6ce56175-620x372

STORYLINE

For 4 generations, two packs of werewolves have lived peacefully among and alongside the many humans that inhabit Skylight City. Their very existence is a secret to humankind. Moving and living among them as if they were humans themselves. Now that today's technology advances, a new machine called 1.0 NUI is created, threatening to uncover that secret. 1.0 NUI is a test in which they can tell whether a person is human or werewolf by blood samples.

Now as werewolves become too accustomed to their 'human' lives, they start trusting them more and more until one foolish event caused the secret to come to light. A female pure-blooded werewolf belonging to the Eastern Pack falls head over tail for a male human named David. But when she assumed that he'd trust her no matter what, she made the huge mistake of telling him what she is, and showing him her true form. ONLY TO BE STABBED BY HER LOVER!

Her death and the evidence that werewolves roam the city have caused the humans there to panic. Police sirens ring out throughout the streets, gunshots echoing off buildings, and people running like terrified ants. Both werewolf packs leave Skylight City, never to return until the heat dies out. Some werewolves have survived, others have been killed or captured and then killed after 1.0 NUI finds them as werewolves. But some of the werewolves still alive and safely hidden in the farmlands and forest remain somehow wanting to go back, others don't want to even think about returning to a dangerous fate.

If a police officer asks you if you were a werewolf, would you tell him 'yes' and look death in the face, or will you keep your muzzle shut?

RANKS & DESCRIPTIONS!

My own mini rp idea :) Grey-wolf-canis-lupus-stands-amongst-trees-captive-animal-31036227

The Superiors
Alphas are the leaders of the pack. Look to each pack member as family and make important decisions reflecting the growth and welfare of the pack. Make sure all pack rules are enforced. Decide on ranking, assessments, and banishments of werewolves either temporary or permanently. Call pack hunts and decides when and where to hunt, along with the Betas and Hunters. Have the final say so in everything, yet act only for the good of their pack.
Number per pack: 2, one of each gender
Betas are the second highest ranked werewolves within the dominance hierarchy. Show commitment and loyalty to the pack. Help the Alphas in decision-making however they do not have a final say. Take over as Alphas when they are not present. Answer to no one but the Alphas, but are expected, as with all members, to show respect to every werewolf. Have the right to ban a werewolf from pack territory if that werewolf shows multiple disobedience to the pack rules, such as fighting other pack members. May call hunts along with the Hunters.
Number per pack: 2, one of each gender
Important ranks
Healers are werewolves in each pack committed to the role of healing and curing wounded or sick pack members. Trusted by the Alphas to perform duties such as being in charge of medications pack members take, taking care of the sick hospitably, stitching up open wounds, and having a knowledge of herbs, remedies, and any other health related activities. Usually have gentle, kind, and calm personality traits about them. Inform the Alphas & Betas both to tell them how a member is doing or to tell them that the member has almost healed completely, but might suggest them to not do a certain job for a specific amount of time.
Number per pack: No limit on amount, mostly depends on the pack's demand for healers

Healers in training are werewolves just past the age of 12 who have chosen to train with the Healers in order t take on that role after enough training. Duties are less complicated than Healers, since they do not do any duties similar. If however, the Healer in training happens to become sick as well due to the exposures, their duties will be carried out by one of the Healers who is willing. Have duties such as informing the Healer if they suspect a pack member might need their assistance, keeping up with medical stock, and being able to give a patient a thorough health analysis.
Number per pack: No limit on amount, mostly depends on the amount of healers currently in a pack or if a healer is hoping of retiring or too old to perform the duties it used to be able to perform.
Different Mid-rankers
Sentinels are similar to Scouts in the way of patrolling the territory however Sentinels also watch over newcomers and make sure they have good intentions when it comes to the pack. Ensure the packs safety by doing so. Make sure there isn’t any fighting among the pack members and if a fight breaks out they are to report it to the Alphas and Betas so it will be handled appropriately.  Have the right to chase off or ban werewolves from the pack territory if they are continuously causing trouble, but all incidents are reported to the Alphas.  
Number per pack: No limit of amount
Hunters are those who have a talent or skill at tracking, hunting, and sneaking up on prey. Lead hunts along with the Alphas and Betas. Usually the werewolf's size, senses, and intelligence of their surroundings that makes them a valuable hunter. Since part of their duties involves stamina, speed, endurance, and stealth, all werewolves who are in this rank must be fully capable of completing all of these duties while being trained as a Student.
Number per pack: No limit on amount
Fighters of the pack are those who are best and have a certain skill for fighting. Lead their pack members into battle alongside the Alphas & Betas. Usually know the best tactics for taking down or chasing off enemies such as loners or rival pack members that may be intruding the pack's territory.
Scouts are the eyes and ears of the pack. Their job is to go out on patrols and make sure loners haven’t entered onto their pack territory as well as any other dangers that could harm a pack mate or the entire pack itself. The moment danger is spotted they are to return and report their finding to the Alphas and Betas to ensure safety among the pack. Are not to take on any other task that could put them in harm's way. Are to immediately return to where the pack is to inform it’s superiors.

Nannies are werewolves that can be of both genders who care, pup-sit, or raise a litter of pups of their own. Their job is to ensure the pack's youth is in good health and make sure the future generations of the pack are safe. Nannies who happen to have pups themselves are allowed to watch their own young only, but most of the time they pitch in to watch over some other pack member's pups. Usually show a sense of protectiveness, gentleness, but also responsibility. Duties must not be confused with that of the Teachers of the pack. Are only there to keep an eye on the pups, either by feeding them, defending them from enemies, or by simply being their play-mates.
Teachers are werewolves in each pack with the duty of training Students all about social structure/behavior and other skills needed to be intergraded into the pack come their second year. Need to be tough and dominant, to help keep the unruly Students in line, but patience and some degree of playfulness aid in the long and difficult process of handling Students.
Elders are the wisest members of the pack. Know the ways for they are the most knowledgeable and yield the most experience. Usually the oldest members of the pack. Elders' opinions are greatly respected and are often role models for the younger members of the pack and sometimes even the superior members. Elders tend to have a better knowledge of helping newcomers to learn the ways of the pack. Best to respect them or be put in your place by the Alphas and Betas if it comes down to it or even banned or chased off by a Sentinel.
Lower ranks
Students are young werewolves older than the age of 12 (human years) who have begun training to gain their own place in the pack. Although a bit playful still, if the Teachers discipline them enough, they will be good at learning new skills.
Pups are werewolves younger than 12 years of age (human years) who are still a bit to young to be taught anything, but still they hold significance to the pack.
Omegas are the lowest ranking werewolves in a pack. Usually a young werewolf still learning the ways of the pack even if they are born into the pack. Can also be a werewolf that has been lowered in rank due to incorrect or unwanted actions. Usually take on the role of the scapegoats, the ones to humiliate, and the "punching bags" for other pack members. Although they often get treated badly, they are a crucial role in a pack. Use their ways of playfulness and humor to relieve tension in their pack, and also to entertain them.

FORM

Name:
Age (human & wolf years):
Rank (alpha, beta, healer, healer in training, sentinel, hunter, fighter, scout, etc.):
Pack (eastern & western, if human put 'N/A'):
Personality (2 sentences minimum):
Human looks (description or pic):
Wolf looks (description or pic, do not put if human):
Weapons (3 maximum):
Family (if any, optional):
History:
Other Information (if any):

Last edited by Rishka on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

My own mini rp idea :) Empty Re: My own mini rp idea :)

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:04 pm

love it but I got to go to a driving class will post when i'm back in 2 and a half hours
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:06 pm

UGH! You gotta be friggin kidding me! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad )
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:37 pm

Name: Anthony West
Rank (alpha, beta, healer, healer in training, sentinel, hunter, fighter, scout, etc.): Army
Pack (eastern & western, if human put 'N/A'): NA
Personality (2 sentences minimum): Anthony is a loyal friend to the degree it can get him in serious, sometimes life threatening trouble. He's a very polite person , but his skills in combat are sharp and when he is pushed he goes off.
Human looks (description or pic): He's a tall and fit rugged looking guy with short messy brown hair and a beard stubble
Weapons (3 maximum): M1A, FN SCAR-H , 1911 pistol
History: He's a human male who grew up with his several of his childhood friends being werewolves. He's known about werewolves his whole life, but didn't care so much. He joined the Army after turning eighteen, ended up a ranger and was overseas when the werewolf reveal craziness went down. When he came home he found his friend had gotten into some serious trouble with a large pack of werewolves which he "Put Down". After that he helped his friend go underground, covered up the murders and went his own way to lay low
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Approved Smile

Name: Gia Cherrwood
Age (human & wolf years): 37 human, 4 wolf
Rank (alpha, beta, healer, healer in training, sentinel, hunter, fighter, scout, etc.): Alpha
Pack (eastern & western, if human put 'N/A'): Eastern
Personality (2 sentences minimum): Gia is the kind of werewolf that other werewolves turn to for comfort. She is very gentle, comforting, smart, respectful, strict when need-be, brave, cautious when need-be, and very social. Even though she is easy to get along with others, she tends to over-react if a pack member disrespects her or an event upsets her in some way. She is sensitive, any werewolf and/or event can upset her easily. She tries to act strong and confident around her pack-mates, but her sensitivity as well as her tendency to over-react makes it hard for her to do so.
My own mini rp idea :) 1178010-bigthumbnail
My own mini rp idea :) Rain_in_wolf_form_by_Brambleclaw4evr
Weapons (3 maximum): Pistol and long sword
Family (if any, optional): One younger sister and twin brother
History: Born into the pack and was chosen by her parents, the former alphas to become the next alphas after them. When she gained a mate she became beta and then her father died and her mother retired and became an elder, making her and her mate the new alphas.
Other Information (if any): Mate was killed by humans before he could escape and follow his mate and pack. She still remained the alpha, despite being the only one and having no mate anymore.

Name: Victoria "Tori" Summers
Age (human & wolf years): 18 human, 3/4 wolf
Rank (alpha, beta, healer, healer in training, sentinel, hunter, fighter, scout, etc.): Student
Pack (eastern & western, if human put 'N/A'): Western
Personality (2 sentences minimum): Is practically the class clown even though she gets serious even when she doesn't realize it at the time. She is smart, impatient, curious, kind, caring, and helpful
My own mini rp idea :) 154386-283x424-teen-girl-long-hair
My own mini rp idea :) Black-wolf-pup-jpg
Weapons (3 maximum): Small dagger
Family (if any, optional): Two brothers, mother, father, and uncle
History: Born into the pack and had always caused some kind of trouble for both her parents, her nannies, and her teacher now. She now chose to train as a Student working on becoming a Scout for her pack in the future.
Other Information (if any): Nope

Name: Benjamin "Ben"
Age (human & wolf years): 38 human, 4 wolf
Rank (alpha, beta, healer, healer in training, sentinel, hunter, fighter, scout, etc.): Healer
Pack (eastern & western, if human put 'N/A'): Eastern
Personality (2 sentences minimum): Benjamin is always gentle and caring because of his rank and the importance of him being in the pack. He is curious, generous, clever, respectful, and obediant
My own mini rp idea :) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVX0LaoZwukV6r5W9LFwNel7KWlYjoLOG7VQKjtC3fXO4f1XTZ
My own mini rp idea :) Mexican_wolf_stock_14_by_hotnstock-d4ovcgw
Weapons (3 maximum): None
Family (if any, optional): 1 brother, both parents are dead
History: Born into the pack with his one brother, he always knew his talent for healing others would be of good use one day. So when he became healer in training, he was motivated so much that he dreamed of becoming the best healer between the two packs.
Other Information (if any): Nope
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:48 pm

cool...i'll have more characters later
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:42 pm

I'll be waiting! Very Happy
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Name: Ajax
Age (human & wolf years): 18 3?
Rank (alpha, beta, healer, healer in training, sentinel, hunter, fighter, scout, etc.): Fighter
Pack (eastern & western, if human put 'N/A'): East
Personality (2 sentences minimum): Ajax is a young inexperienced, and rash but talented fighter werewolf . He is also somewhat selfish in that he seeks personal glory more than almost anything, disregarding killing squirrels. Occasionally though he shows a soft side when dealing with people too mild or innocent for their own good.
Human looks (description or pic): A thin medium height young man with no facial hair and curly black hair, hes eyes are hazel and his skin tone is fair
Wolf looks (description or pic, do not put if human): a large grey wolf with yellow eyes
Weapons (3 maximum): AK-47, machete katana (machete katanas are a thing)
History: He is a reclusive member of the eastern pack who never really made any friends or found a reason to care about the pack in general he just likes fighting
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Approved, you can start the roleplay if you want to Smile
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Nah i'll give you the honor
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Gia Cherrwood, a strong female pure-blooded werewolf sprinted in human form, aware of the gunshots ringing out nearby. I have to get my pack to safety! she thought in her mind. She was running in the middle of the street, towards the closest forest. "Eastern Pack! To me!" she shouted.

Victoria slept peacefully before she was woken up by the sound of gunshots sounding from outside. Her eyes flew open widely before she spotted her mom. As she learned why the gunshots rang out, her whole family ran towards the farmlands.

Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:14 pm

Annthony admires his aim as a werewolf hunting bigot drops dead at the border of the western packs territory from a bullet to the head "Not bad.." he chuckles to himself at his work

Ajax trots her way at a casual speed
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 am

(that was all I got)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:50 am

(I don't know how to respond for right now, my brain's being stupid! XP)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:21 pm

(I can wait)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:42 am

Gia shifted into her wolf form once she rounded a corner. Her bright blue eyes glanced to her left as Benjamin came running up to her. "We've got to get to the forest land, we'll be safe there." she told him.

Benjamin nodded in agreement.

Victoria ran ahead of her parents and siblings, but she nearly tripped when she was surprised to hear a gunshot ring out and then the sound of something hit the ground with a thud, and her mother gasp behind her. She stopped running and turned around and her eyes went wide. "BROTHER!" she shouted before her mother grabbed her hand and pulled her back, sprinting faster. Tears streamed down her face.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:51 am

Anthony looks down at the man he's shot, fully armed with the uniform of a government werewolf hunting organization. it's probable the man didn't come here alone. He rolls into cover be hind a tree just before is fired and hits where he was just crouching

"Why?" Ajax asks her clearly in no hurry
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:59 am

Gia looked at him. "Because the humans know we're here now. My mate even got captured by them! If we don't get there we'll all be killed!" she answered him, anger and sorrow in her gaze.

Benjamin nodded. "My healer in training also got captured." he added in.

Victoria sobbed as her family continued towards the forestland.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:05 am

Anthony catches sight of the sniper's muzzle flair and is able to nail him right between the eyes as he returns fire

"If only we had fighters for such an occasion " Ajax adds stubbornly no way he was going to retreat from some weakling humans "Wait a second..." He says as he hears the sound of gunfire being exchanged "Sounds like there's a fight going on"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:04 pm

Gia rolled her blue eyes in response. "If there is, we shouldn't investigate, it might be a human fighting on of our kind." she told him wisely.

Benjamin nodded in agreement without a word of disagreement.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Ajax nods at Gia "I suppose that's reasonable... for a selfish coward" He says and charges off in the direction of the action

Anthony sees another hunter attempting to flank him and pops their top off with one quick shot
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:44 pm

Gia growled and ran after him. "Ajax, stop before you get yourself killed!" she shouted after him.

Benjamin hesitantly followed after his alpha, not knowing what they were leading towards.

(Are you leading him towards Anthony?)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Ajax ignores her, managing to stay a few steps ahead of his alpha as he charges into a clearing just in time to see Anthony shooting the last hunter execution style
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:58 pm

(Guess that answers my question Laughing )

Gia glanced around a corner and gasped silently at the human who was shooting her own kind. Her fangs bared and her tail raised. HOW DARE HE! she roared in thought.

Benjamin watched from afar, his eyes wide as he saw the scene.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:03 pm

( I Should have clarified when I said he was shooting werewolf hunters I meant hunters of werewolves, he's shooting humans)

Anthony doesn't even need to turn around to level his pistol at the Gia's head "You're welcome" he says before she can speak
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next