Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My original title was too short so then this happened.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My original title was too short so then this happened. Empty My original title was too short so then this happened.

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:48 am

The Corvus Venatici were travelling between cities, and had just returned from visiting their extremely wealthy sponsor. They had camped on the side of the narrow path they had been travelling on, their huge caravans like crimson beacons garnished with their shimmering symbol of a flame surrounded by delicate coils. Their music travelled throughout the land. Some sat with drums of various sizes on their knees, others sang, their beautiful voices twisting in with the melody of the instruments. Still there were others in the centre of their large circle, dancing around each other while shimmering material billowed out behind them. The rest clapped along, their laughs and bright smiles mixing in with the overall beautiful, relaxed and homely atmosphere.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

My original title was too short so then this happened. Empty Re: My original title was too short so then this happened.

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:57 am

The troupe's lute player was a massive almost inhumanly burly and muscular man of around thirty years with the kind of soul that wouldn't hurt a fly, though he supposedly was a veteran of the earth clan's army in eros and was loudly boastful of this which some found annoying and others found to be endearing. He tried to play the part of a macho man but came off as a good natured buffoon, with an almost inhuman talent for the lute.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

My original title was too short so then this happened. Empty Re: My original title was too short so then this happened.

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:07 am

Cerise twirled to the sound of the music alongside some of her peers, a bright grin on her face. She had little time to comprehend what the fuck had happened, as she was just too happy to be with her family again.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:12 am

and then the other dancers were struck with chain lightning, which she just barely avoided unintentionally when she twirled to the side
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:31 am

The sudden piercing bright light stunned Cerise for a few moments, and sent her stumbling. When her eyes cleared, her mouth hung agape in shock and her eyes widened to the size of saucers. Her hands clasped in front of her mouth, which muffled her scream of horror, if only slightly.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:43 am

As a hail of sharp icicles rained down upon the group, may were cut sown in a bloody and gruesome manner, cerise saw several shards flying towards her, yet they were interrupted when the lute player stepped over cerise and thrust his amrs toward the sky. A pillar of rock shot from the ground that shielded him and cerise, Icicles shattered upon the rock.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:50 am

Cerise just sort of sank to the ground in despair.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:15 pm

An assassin emerged from the trees, they were wearing black clothes with a face wrap, and holding a dagger and wand. The lutist stuck his pillar of stone twice sending large chunks of rock flying at the Assassin who dodged both weaving out of the way with ease, but was hit and sent flying back when the lutist kicked the rest of the now five foot by three foot pillar at him. The lutist was then immediately sent flying by a bolt of electricity thrown from his flank. He was sent tumbling and stopped a few meters away, unconscious; as two more assassins emerged from the trees.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Cerise trembled on the ground, and gave a little yelp when lute dude was thrown to the ground with more electricity. With stumbling movements, she reached out for the dwindling fire in their camp, and sent it flying towards the assassins.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:01 pm

This was easily dodged by both assassins, the one on the left made some sort of lightning Glyph in the air, but before he could use it both were struck in the chest by some sort of lightning shaped like javelins. As both Assassins fell with massive holes in their chests the glyph that would have fired the spell to seal her fate dissipated
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Cerise could barely hear over the sound of her own thundering heart beat and laboured breathing. She watched as they fell, unable to drag her eyes away from the sight.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:12 pm

"Cerise are you hurt?" Valstad's calm and familiar voice rang out as she could hear his footsteps approaching
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Cerise ripped her gaze to look at the familiar, approaching figure, yet she could not trust herself to speak.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Valstad offered her a hand to get up, the carnage did not seem to affect him much
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:46 pm

"Shit! Val I told you to call me!" Eph's voice rings through Val's head as he appears next to him in astral form "Cerise you okay?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:48 pm

"If i'd have stopped to make the call she'd be dead" Val said bluntly to Eph
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Cerise took his hand, and rose on shaking legs. While she did so, however, she stole a glance at the massacre she had almost been a part of, and with a pathetic little whimper, her hand rose to her mouth.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Eph just sighs and nods , he attempts to wrap an arm around the poor girl but it just passes through her.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:12 pm

A monotone "There, there" Was the best Val could offer in terms of comfort
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Cerise couldn't possibly respond without bursting into tears, so she just continued to stare at her dead family.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:43 pm

Eph decides to materialize since the danger has passed , and so appears next to Cerise in a puff of smoke "C'mere poor girl" he exclaims as he gives her a hug.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Cerise wrapped her arms around him and sobbed her little heart out.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Eph just nods and holds her close , allowing her to completely soak his fancy silk shirt.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:19 pm

Val wordlessly went to see if anyone could be healed
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:18 am

Cerise turned her head to watch what Val was doing, silently pleading for some to have survived.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next