Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the forest

4 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

War of the forest - Page 2 Empty Re: War of the forest

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Kari let out a huff of air at this news. Moura nodded, and hurried off towards her late home.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:45 pm

"Oh come off it" Finn said to kari, he gave her a pat on the head and followed moura
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Kari skipped away and shook out her fur whilst Moura led them back through the forest and towards her village.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:48 pm

(Kari is following?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:49 pm

(Yes)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Finn still followed
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Moura took the two to the elder woman.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:52 pm

(I just realized i'm playing the elder, the wizard, and the antagonist)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:55 pm

Dios was running outside in his human form, he had spend a night at town enjoying his new apartment but now that he had come back to the pack he had noticed that something was wrong. Dios was too afraid to go too close and instead tried to get help, but who is he kidding, what sort of help you can find in a forest filled with werewolves?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:46 pm

"So have you noticed any strangers or suspicious folk in the woods lately" Finn asked Moura as they walked together, trying to puzzled over in his head who could initiate the massacre of such a peaceful people and why. Though he was too absorbed in thought to notice smoke could be seen rising from roughly the same location as the great tree signalling that something had happened while Moura was gone.

Flashback

The Fey had not all been killed in the werewolves first assault but it was close enough for Velika. Nearly all of their warriors had died, all that was left now were the cowardly, several children, and an old woman whose magic was laughable next to that of Velika and her followers. It was not long after Moura left when a portal black as the abyss appeared at the base of the great tree and out stepped the pale Nagaraja Velika  flanked by two mages and a dozen ghouls in body armor wielding assault rifles instead of the silly sticks with strings on them the fey still used for some reason. Velika herself wore a confident smirk time this was going to be like candy from a baby, the amulet of the forest would belong to her before the day was out. She watched with amusement as one of the adults atop the tree saw them and shouted something, the six adult fey left scrambled to assemble with their primitive bows and arrows, save for the elder who emerged from the great tree wielding a staff; Velika smirked even more. The Staff was fey magic which was weak next to her own, and the magic of most self respecting mages. 
While Velika and her group watched in amusement the six fey assembled on a branch above them in a crude battle formation. Once they were assembled the old fey woman called down to Velika and her followers "Halt travelers there these lands belong to the fey, we must insist on knowing your business."The Nagaraja thought that it was cut how the fey insisted on attempting to be diplomatic and make demands at the same time as if they had the privilege of being either in their current state, wielding their pitiful weapons against her superior and better equipped group, but it gave her the opportunity to present her demands so she humored them for this moment only "Oh well you see we were just on a lovely hike through the forest and decided we might pop in and thought we might pop in and borrow your clan's amulet." 
The elder knew the dark creature was speaking of the clan's most precious heirloom, an artifact crafted by the ancient fey that had allowed them to influence the creatures and growth of the forest and had allowed their clan to thrive within it, but she hoped that by playing dumb and staying strong she might convince the intruders to leave them be or that they were in the wrong place "I beg your pardon ma'am but the clan has many amulet's, you'll need to be more specific..."
To the elder's response Velika gave a bright almost innocent smile, that belied what would come next "Not a problem I think i know just the way to help you remember." She said in a sing song voice and nodded at one of her ghouls who proceeded to shoot a bow wielding fey woman standing next to the elder right in between the eyes. The other fey jumped, these were not the clan's warriors some dropped their bows, while others fired arrows only to miss Velika and her followers completely and have their arrows embed themselves in the ground at their feet. The elder only looked on in shock nearly dropping her staff as she had not expected such a violent reaction, and was honestly not used to witnessing such casual murder. When the arrows were fired and the fey simply stood on their branch staring in shock at the smug looking Velika.
"No need to thank me" She said maintaining her ever so smug grin as she relished the look on their terrified faces "I do so love helping the elderly, unless you're still having trouble in which case let me try again..." Velika began to motion for one of her ghouls to fire once again when the clan elder protested "NO PLEASE!... we will do as you ask just don't kill anyone else."  The fey elder was clearly begging and while Velika reveled in intimidation she was not one to shoot one who had already submitted, so she gave her ultimatum. "Everyone who does not want to die best get out of that tree. Old woman, you bring us the amulet."

Seeing little choice the fey clan did not try to haggle or argue this time. Velika had all the remaining adults lined up before a firing squad beneath their tree in case the old woman decided too pull any funny business, the children were also lined up but more to keep an eye on them than to use them as hostages, not that she was above that if it was truly necessary, her manipulation of the werewolves had proved otherwise, but she preferred not to outright kill children for the foolishness of their elders if she could help it. When the village elder returned she was still reluctant to hand the artifact over to their tormentors; whatever this Nagaraja wanted with their clan amulet was likely not good. The train of thought the clan elder was on led her to a last ditch effort despite the high stakes. The amulet glowed green in her palm as as the Elder thrust her hand forward, and was immediately struck be a violet bolt from of magic from an unamused Velika. As the Elder's body decayed till it was but ash Velika walked over and picked the amulet out from the ash pile, ignoring the frightened screams of the villagers she examined the amulet, a humble wooden token round about the size of four quarter with a string holding it, but it looks were deceiving for she sensed the power within. Velika turned away from the amulet and began to form a portal when she had verified what it was, her master would be most pleased. "Take the adults into the tree and burn it for the old woman's stupidity, gather the children, they're more use as recruits than corpses in the Forrest." Her orders were followed to the letter and soon they were gone, leaving only ash, smoke, and a burning tree behind.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:33 am

"Er they found some people walking around..." Her eyes found the smoke rising from the spot, and so she rushed on ahead without finishing the conversation. "No!" She cried, seeing the flames and hearing the remains of the screams of agony ringing out.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:47 am

Finn ran after her towards the burning tree, of course by the time they arrive it is too lat the screams have long  faded
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:49 am

"It's all gone," She whispered, falling to her knees. She didn't understand this. Of course, she had been away and so she had not caught the cause of all this mess. "Why would they do this? We have done nothing..."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:03 am

Finn sat down next to Moura, he did not know how much he could comfort her but he put a hand on her shoulder and asked "Did your clan have anything valuable? a Powerful magical artifact a dark wizard might want?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:08 am

It took her a moment to respond. "Well... we had an amulet to connect us to the forest... But why would they want it?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 am

Finn thought on the possible applications a dark wizard night have for such an item and they were few. "They could probably use it in conjunction with dark magic to corrupt forest creatures, making them dangerous, then tame them as magical war beasts" he deduced after a bit of thought
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:19 am

Moura couldn't help but imagine evil little bunnies leading an army.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:24 am

(Wow kilo)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:30 am

(What?)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:33 am

(That's hilarious there will totally be armored war bunnies)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:34 am

(Will they be huge and jacked up or adorable little demons)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:37 am

(Not sure)

"That's not the biggest problem right now, It's likely whoever this was didn't go back and fix the werewolves' minds" Finn said and added "There is one fey left for them to hunt down, so w still need to fix this"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:41 am

"What's the point?" She murmured. Meanwhile, Kari was busy sniffing around the bodies and chasing birds.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:42 am

"The point is, you can't be sure everyone is dead" Finn pointed out hoping to motivate her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:51 am

"Look around!" She cried, looking to him. "What can we do?!"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5