Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is What I Do, Imp

2 posters

Go down

This is What I Do, Imp Empty This is What I Do, Imp

Post by Koyu Wed May 29, 2019 12:06 pm

Netarr had reluctantly followed Nemorah into her portal, after she had so rudely barged into his home and bound his soul so he wouldn't be such a difficult person to work with, he had arrived at Nemorah's home. A nice looking home, at least from the inside as that is where he found himself, standing in the lobby and turning his head around. So this is where Nemorah plans to teach him stuff? Other than keeping the existence of magical creatures a secret from humans, what else was there to hammer into his head anyway? Netarr will have to find out, and if he learns quickly the sooner he can go back home to his life without being scolded and looked down by a demon much powerful than he, Netarr looks if Nemorah was in the vicinity and perhaps starting his first lessons?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

This is What I Do, Imp Empty Re: This is What I Do, Imp

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 29, 2019 12:13 pm

A hand touched his shoulder as she passed him by and headed over to the sleek kitchen. Sitting down at a small table she beckoned for him to come over, expression neutral. "Come come we have much to talk about and I'd like to get it out of the way quickly, before the hands on training begins."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 29, 2019 12:18 pm

Netarr just raised an eyebrow and had that mild sour look on his face as he was still a bit peeved about this, but as he looks where she is going he follows her and sits at the table like she beckoned him to. "Well, go on then, we don't got all day I presume?" Netarr said as he sat in the chair slouchy, with his arms folded and being generally somewhat disrespectful towards her.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum