Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming Party

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcoming Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcoming Party

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 11:23 am

"It seems..almost to good to be true." He replied quietly as he absorbed the information, he didn't want to doubt it, he really didn't, but the paranoia was too strong even now.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 1:35 pm

"I know the feeling" Lyre assured him with an empathetic look "I really do, and no one expects you to move here and join up today, none of us exactly trust easily, but you can come by and visit as often as you like, get to know some of the people here; take your time, and if you ever feel like joining, that can certainly be arranged."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 8:55 pm

"Yeah...yeah I'll do that." He replied with a nod as the car rolled to a stop and they each stepped out into the cool night air.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 9:02 pm

"So where are you from?" Lyre took the opportunity to ask him something about himself after their little tour.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 9:10 pm

"Colorado." He replied simply, a smirk on his face "...Small town, not too many people, raised by both my parents till I got taken." He explained as he followed her, the Boggan, Darkling, and Ogre going off to find somewhere the big lug could sleep.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 9:22 pm

"You look like some sort of combat type, I take it you were taken by the unseelie court?" She guessed since the seelie generally had a more procreative use for male prisoners when they came of age. She headed towards the market, its wonders were certainly something she thought he should see.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 9:26 pm

He didn't answer for a bit, so distracted by the wares of the merchants. Plants that grew fruit of immortality, merchants selling glowing light in a bottle they called memories, others offering up scrolls that held contracts to the moon. Eventually he managed to stutter out an answer "Y-yeh...I'm of the redcap kith." He replied quietly, making sure not to be heard, he knew the blood reputation his kind had.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Lyre looked at him strangely for a moment before clapping him on the back "All changed are welcome here do not be afraid of what you are. Those killer instincts of yours will be not be shunned, but appreciated if you join up; the world is a harsh place and killers are needed as much as diplomats or artisans... often more so... now I suppose we probably made you miss dinner..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 9:35 pm

"Could use some grub yeah." He replied in almost stereotypical redcap fashion, a small smile on his face. He liked it here, perhaps he would join after all, these were good people. He was sure they had their bad ones too, everyone has their monsters..but they had treated him right. That was rare for someone like him, and he felt a deep desire to stay here, to tay here and fight for them...it was either that or he was just really really hungry "Yeah I'm fuckin' starving." He admitted with a chuckle.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 9:43 pm

"Alright come on those fancy human restaurants, and those high and mighty fae courts couldn't touch this place with a ten foot pole." Lyre assured him with a chuckle as she lead him to a food stand to get some traditional caravan cooking, on her of course.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 9:50 pm

Sizzling meats that brought water to the mouth, spiced baked potatoes sprinkled with alluring scents and melting butter, vines of grapes that seemed to almost glow. Goblin fruit that looked like tangerines and almost sparkled, along with some soda that was much better than nine up. It was like being in food heaven! He had to fight the urge to drool as he looked over the selection, red cap fangs beginning to sprout as he eyed the delicious looking meats.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 10:08 pm

"Although drooling on the food stands is less appreciated." Lyre joked light heatedly, and let him pick out whatever
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 10:11 pm

He quickly picked out a sumptous looking turkey leg, and six small baked potatoes "I really owe you one."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 10:20 pm

"Consider it an apology for the window..." Lyre suggested as she got herself a non 9up soda and one of the large potatoes "How long have you been back from the land of the fae anyway?" She suddenly asked a bit more solemnly
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 10:22 pm

His smile faded slightly as he looked away intro the crowd "Only a month and a half...I still haven't figured out texting." He joked with a wry laugh "How 'bout you?" He questioned as he turned back to her.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 10:31 pm

"About six years..." Lyre answered and added with a serious look on her face "They'll start sending people after you soon, they'll be cunning and deadly, and whether you join us or not, you and your brother need to be ready."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 10:38 pm

His brows furrowed in frustration as he tore into his turkey leg, a cold anger beginning to spread like ice through his very veins "We will be." He responded flatly, and got back to eating, when the bone was clean of meat and fat he turned back to her " So what do you do for fun around these parts?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 10:57 pm

"Well that depends on what you enjoy, you got the fighting rings where some of the more aggressive of us engage in boxing or mock or actual gladiatorial combat for sport, and the others of us make and take bets. The goblins ussually set up a gambling and recreational center somewhere. There's quite a library, and various competitions and training going on all the time, If your a wanderer there's always scouting an hunting to do, some of us put on plays and shows and such at times including yours truly, and if you're really desperate some of us have wifi hotspots, and the rest of us steal them judiciously." Lyre's face became more light heated as she went over the various activities.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu May 16, 2019 10:59 pm

"Hunting?" He replied with a fanged grin on his face as he placed down his plate "Oh are you an actor?" He questioned with a raised brow as he popped a potato into his mouth.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 16, 2019 11:13 pm

"Sometimes for food sometimes to put an end to... less natural things." She explained at his interest in hunting and added "Not exclusively, I chip in with diplomacy and whatever else I can sometimes cooking, sometimes guard duty, but I was an entertainer when I was in the courts of the fae so I try to help out whenever someone puts on a show."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun May 19, 2019 12:47 am

The redcap cocked a silvery brow " It's weird, we all hate the fae, obviously....but we..still feel drawn to the little jobs they gave us...Acting, tinkering,sneaking, killing..Don't you think that's kinda strange?" He questioned,  warm fire light reflecting off his pair of pale blue eyes which had glazed over like glass  " It's like the strings they stuck in us got cut, but we're still acting out the puppet show."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3