Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making a Break for it

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Making a Break for it - Page 2 Empty Re: Making a Break for it

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:44 pm

"Oh buddy" Jesse hissed as the thing clawing into his back, and took his mist form before it could tear into him again leaving it to fall right on its ass.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:46 pm

Before it could even react a chair leg was smashed through it's back, hitting it dead in the heart like a makeshift stake. khalid smirked darkly as he turned to look at their last opponent standing, the newsboy still stoic as always.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Jessie reformed mere inches from his face, smiling broadly at the news boy "Well what are you waiting for kiddo?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:12 pm

A low exasperated sigh eased from his pale lips as he calmly shrugged off his jacket, revealing arms marked with long pale wounds covered in staples. For a moment there was still, a quiet uneasy staredown that felt much longer than it really lasted. Then in a burst of movement the boy's arm stabbed right for Jessie's jugular with a knife hand.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:54 pm

Jesse sidestepped just in the nick of time, but didn't pull back to strike, instead he reached into his coat, one hand produced a cigarette, another a lighter as id this were the most casual thing in the world he asked "You smoke?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Deftly flipping the knife in reverse he slashed backwards towards Jessie's face only to freeze suddenly, entire body frozen. Khalid smirked, a hand held out as he focused on the blood pumping through the boy's body, "... Go on, answer the question." He purred , Newsboy's face forming a frown as he tried vainly to break free from the blood grip. Eventually he replied with a quiet "No."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:08 pm

"Yes you do." Jessie delivered his one liner flawlessly as he flicked his lighter to life right against the newsboy's vodka soaked skin.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Pale grey eyes widened as in almost slow motion he realized what was about to happen, a horrible scream ripped through the night air as the fire touched him! His stoic mask broken by the burning flames he whipped backwards, whipping from side to side and crashing to the floor trying to set it out, a violent scream ripping from his throat all the while as his form became shrouded in flame!

Khalid not exactly fond of flame himself leapt back, his grip on the boy broken by the utter breakdown he was in the midst off. Despairing at the persistence of the flame, he made a beeline for one of the windows, with a great crash he hurled himself through into the night, his form flickering as he took off into the empty street, scream echoing out even as he passed from sight. Khalid shuddered ever so slightly, unable to tear his eyes away as the boy's screams faded into the night air. "That was....unsettling."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:43 pm

"I might have been a bit harsh on the lad" Jessie nodded in solemn agreement "I suppose I'll have to give him a serious talking to if he tries to kill us again." Somehow the old vampire was completely serious about all of this "Every time someone makes a new living creature they gotta abandon it or teach it to kill" He shook his head and wondered why no one with an ounce of parental responsibility ever tried to create life.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:50 pm

" I've never seen anything like that before...and I have seen quite a bit." He replied as he turned to look over at the two incapacitated vamps on the ground "I'll do the honors if your appetite has been ruined." He offered.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:58 pm

"Do you need to have a chat with them or are we just putting em down?" Jessie asked before answering that question
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 01, 2019 10:48 pm

Khalid didn't reply, instead slowly making his way over to the lying form of the Creature. Crouching down he grabbed it by the neck and extended his fangs "I don't need to question them." He replied and with that bit, fangs breaking through the flesh and allowing him to drink of their memories "I know exactly who sent them."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu May 02, 2019 7:53 am

"The blood Ark?" Jessie asked thinking that was fairly obvious
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri May 03, 2019 2:08 pm

" They seem to be hired guns, working under them but not directly for them, means we can maybe convince them to switch sides."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun May 05, 2019 4:56 am

"Well have at it" Jesse shrugged about that somewhat apathetically, he didn't ussually engage in that espionage what not, it wasn't something he knew anything about
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun May 05, 2019 8:58 am

Placing his hands he turned back to the older restaurateur, a small subtle smile on his face. It was rare for one vampire to stick their neck out for another, even rarer for a stranger. Most would be content with just ignoring him until he disappeared, but this one..this one had helped. He'd saved his life in all honesty. He had to thank him somehow even if he didn't have much money or resources "Look, before I run gallivanting off into the night, I..I just want to say thank you...You risked your life, you risked your store, I would have certainly died without your help...Is there any way I can re-pay you? I don't have money but it would cause me guilt to not pay you back." He could feel his inner beast grumble ever so slightly, never fond of gratitude or deference even when a vampire owed their life to another. He bit it down though, now wasn't the time for sizing up or posturing even if it bit slightly at his pride to get help in a fight. "Any favors you need done? So I can work off the debt?" He questioned gesturing to the torn up dining area of the restaurant, splinters, broken chair legs, and menus splayed across the white tile floor.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue May 07, 2019 11:58 pm

"Well to be frank I need some help fixing up the place..." Jesse said looking around at the absolutely shot/beaten to hell building that was once his nice, and tidy restaurant. Risking his life was one thing he'd lived for more than his time, but his restaurant, well that was another matter, one he took great pride in having established and turned a profit with. The symbol of his escape from his passed life as a brutal and murderous outlaw.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 08, 2019 12:37 am

He nodded, he'd never exactly had a job of that type before, and his vampire pride was stung abit by it, but it couldn't be all that hard.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 08, 2019 6:28 am

"Right well, maybe hiding them would be a good first step..." Jesse murmured as sirens blared in the far distance coming closer. (end?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 08, 2019 7:16 am

(sure)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin