Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damsel

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Damsel                                      Empty Damsel

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:37 pm

Mutt was in need of help, ever since those fae goons had taken her and knocked her out he couldn't get a trace of her scent anywhere in the city or the surrounding area. So he'd decided to track down the only other person he knew was close to Lin, the wizard from the bar. Though it had taken a bit of doing he'd managed to track down the wiz kid to a large apartment complex near the high rises 'cushy...if I didn't have a job too I might try and grab a score around here.' Mutt thought to himself as he approached the mage's door and without hesitation slammed his finger on the doorbell.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Damsel                                      Empty Re: Damsel

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:49 pm

The door was opened a full two minutes later by the tall, lean wizard; who looked like an absolute hobo. Matthew was one of those guys who could not even be remotely arsed about his appearance on the weekends; as such his hair looked like the worlds poofiest white guy semi afro abomination, his facial hair was at the worst stage between beard and no beard, and he wore a too big shirt with holes and some kind of ketchup stain on it along with a pair of silver athletic shorts; also he probably hadn't bathed in a day or two. In fact it probably took mutt a second to recognize the well dressed and relaxed yet somewhat rugged looking individual from the bar. "Can I help you?" He asked not really remembering mutt instantly
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:57 pm

"If you couldn't do you think I'd have rung?" He replied with more than a hint of snark, despite that his expression was completely serious. " Regardless it ain't me you're helping wizard, It's Linnea...she's been kidnapped."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:03 pm

Matthew's eyes narrowed for a moment, a lot of people seemed to come to him with these kind of problems, but if someone had been able to kidnap lin that was series business, and given the recent dead hooker in his apartment incident with a note threatening lin's life on it... this was pretty damn serious. "Well you better come in and tell me what happened then, mister...?" he asked for the strangers name as he stepped out of the doorway. Of course he knew this could be some kind of trap, so he maintained a bit of distance and a wary stance
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:09 pm

" Mutt , and this background's gonna have to be a bit quick, I doubt we have a ton of time." He replied as he followed the wizard into the apartment "I was out with 'er at the park , Fenway to be exact, feeding ducks and shit. We noticed someone was watching us and got up to leave the park, before we could we got ambushed. Held them off for a good bit but they had sleeping powder, knocked me and Lin out but only took her."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:14 pm

"Do you know who or why?" He asked as he retrieved one of his guns hidden in a nearby fruit bowl and tucked it into his pants. "More importantly do you know where they went?" while he wasn't a field agent Matthew had some experience conducting interrogations to find the sources and purpose of cursed items working for the feds and all that, he knew the questions he needed to ask.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:17 pm

"They were fairies , they used fire magic that's all I know so far. My theory is it's some kinda inter-fae intrigue crap between that one lady who owns the bar and some other fey big wig." He replied as he leaned against a wall, frustration clear on his face. Mutt was a criminal not a detective, he'd never really had to do this kind of thing before.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:24 pm

Aiden walks out from another room and to the kitchen, the sound of the faucet can be heard and a cup being filled.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:29 pm

"Oh thank god, not my fault this time." Matthew said looking rather relieved, the other possibility of who could have kidnapped lin was far, far worse. He looks embarrassed he said that one aloud, and admitted "Sorry I'm just involved with something... far worse right not, and if the people behind that had gotten her..." He paused awkwardly before continuing "Annnnyway I'll give una a call, see if she can tell us if she has any rivals who would kidnap lin..." Matthew took out his phone and called una for about the third time this month to talk about a crime involving one of her employees. Internally he was still worried to the point of a nervous wreck about lin, but he maintained his outward calm.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:37 pm

In the mean time Mutt decided to go watch tv.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Aiden comes out of the kitchen, he gives Mutt a look, unsure why he was here of all people. But he doesn't feel like asking questions so he just scurries back to the other room, he had things to do...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:36 pm

"What do you want now, Matthew," Came a tired response from the other end of the line, clearly fed up with all the bullshit that keeps happening.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:40 pm

"Hey it's not my fault I have to keep calling, besides I'm doing you a favor this time" Matthew said slightly defensive at her tone "Employee retrieval service, I got word some rival of yours kidnapped Linn. I have a very particular set of skills, so All I need is to know who would do that, and where they are." Despite his attempt to make light of the situation concern was clear in his voice.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:07 pm

She paused for a moment. "Well, when one reaches my age they gather lots of rivals," She replied. "This does not exactly narrow it down. I will need mre information. Are you positive it is not related to those... bugs?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:15 am

Meanwhile

It had been quite a bit since Lin had found herself entrapped in the dark. The huldra had since gathered that she was in a cell, but the lack of a clock or any sky to look at had begun to make her lose track of time. Food in a sack had been appeared a few times nearby her but she wasn't sure where it came from, and water through warm and stale seemed to continuously appear in a small pitcher. That was really the only amenities though , aside from that it was cold, damp, and horribly dull down in the dark and she'd found herself beginning to get more than a little stir crazy in her imprisonment.

However it was just then that something finally broke the long silence of the cell ,light footsteps approaching.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:39 am

"They were fae Una, I know the fae are capable of terrible things, but this is so unnatural... no these bugs were the work of mage" Matthew said with great unwavering certainty. This kind of affront to nature was not one that the fae could have committed, it had to be either a mage or a vampire to his eyes.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:16 am

Linn initially yelled, demanded to be set free, cursed the man who banished her here. Then she paced. She threw food, refused its nourishment. She couldn't do it for long though. Eventually, though, she stopped; she just sat staring into nothing. She was convinced she was hallucinating when the footsteps reached her ears, but some part of her sparked to life. She jumped to her feet.

Una fell silent; despite saying nothing it was clear she knew who she was talking about. "You won't find him if he does not want you to."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 am

Eventually from the dark she could make out a pair of yellowish white eyes glowing in the night "H-hello?" A quiet voice uttered, nervous and very obviously fearful.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:26 pm

There was a long deep, thoroughly exasperated sigh on the other end of the line as Matthew realized what he'd have to do, he did not relish making contact with... him, but for linn... he'd have to do this. "... I know someone who can, give me the information I need..." He said rather cryptically, voice suddenly anxious, and almost as concerned about this person, as he was about Linn being kidnapped.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:43 am

(kiii)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:48 pm

"Old rival of mine. Fae. Very powerful. I have kept my eyes out for him and heard little until now," She replied. "I do not recommend you go after her alone."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Mutt's ears twitched, able to hear everything that was said through the phone , moving over to stand next to Matt he grabbed up the phone "Where would he be?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:32 pm

"Oh wow I would never have thought to ask that question.... again" Matthew murmured saltily from his position now on the sidelines
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:43 pm

"I don't know," She admitted. After a pause, she said "But he may be in the Otherworld, that runs parallel to the human world. If so, do not enter. Only fae will be able to leave again with their sanity."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm

"...Well shit."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie