Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter from home

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A letter from home - Page 2 Empty Re: A letter from home

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Blaise thinks for a short moment before realizing. "No... No no no no no... You are NOT hurting my parents! I will stop you... ... ... Even if it is the last thing I do..." Blaise says, he was not gonna let Beast do what he wants but he was still afraid.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:25 am

"They are holding you back , I see a true demon within you , and I must see it brought to bear , no matter the cost."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:36 am

Blaise is frightened, he doesn't want to think what Beast was going to do. "No, stop! You are talking crazy! I am not going to let you harm my parents for some weird non-existent stuff!" Blaise says as he tries to grab Beast and give him a shock, but Blaise never gave a shock strong enough to kill since he was a pussy like that.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:37 am

He intercepts the attack ,grabbing him firmly by the wrists and forcing him down to a knee "You care for them , truly...I suppose I should be sorry then , for doing this...yet they will at least have the solace of knowing their death's made their son so much stronger."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 am

Blaise grunts as he was forced on a knee, he speaks. "Don't do this! I beg of you! Just... Stop... I don't care about strength, neither do them... Just leave us alone... Walk away... Please..." Blaise begs as tears appear in his eyes, since he knows he is not strong enough to stop Beast from doing it and the thought of his parents death made him sorrowful.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:01 pm

"Oh don't do that....please" He replies with a somber empty smile as he pushes him back "You wish to save them ? Then do so with your own strength , or simply move out of the way." He declares.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Blaise does a small leap s he can grab Beast by his legs and trip him, he then quickly wonders if there was a potential weapon nearby... Just the kitchen knife, Blaise grabs that and in his desperation tries to stab Beast still teary eyed.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:21 pm

He shakes his head , pale lips curved downwards in a disappointed frown , his had is a mantis trapping the knife in it's pincer with unnerving ease "Really? Your desperation makes you clumsy , and weak little one ,you force me to teach you through action , perhaps then you can pull upon that rage from before , if you can't , that just proves your parents did not mean enough to you."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:23 pm

Blaise did not understand, he was panicked to say the least about this. He tries to force the knife to pierce Beast but he is not that strong...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:25 pm

The Beast promptly wrenches it from his hand and with a snap , a swarm of white snakes appear and quickly wrap around Blaise ,ready to bite , it seems the half devil is trapped.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Blaise panics as the snakes wrap around him, he shakes in fear a bit as Blaise remembers the pain the venom caused. He looks at Beast as he silently lets tears fall down from his face, his eyes begging for Beast to stop.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:37 pm

"Ohh you poor thing , you can stoke my pity , but it will not bring you mercy." He murmurs wistfully as he looks over the knife and tests it's edge a bit on it's finger , smiling darkly in approval as warm dark red drips of blood rain down to the floor "This will work." He decides , and with that calmly exits the parlor .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Blaise was frozen in fear, his mom was not capable of defending herself against a supernatural and whilst his father was a full demon he was still old and used to a quiet life. Blaise keeps crying as he was unable to move,why...? Why did this have to happen...? Why him of all people...?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:49 pm

Silence, empty, void-like silence hangs in the air for far too long ,drawing out the despair and fear until it is nothing but a cold empty hurting hole of resignation. It saps the strength from Blaise's limbs , the breath from his lungs , leaving him kneeling there in the empty parlor surrounded by the relics of his soon to be dead family.Leaving him with more tan ample time to reflect on why this situation has fallen upon his shoulders. Then...finally , releasing him from this prison of morbid draining anxiety , there is a sound, the unmistakable wet slide , of a knife cutting through skin , tendon , and muscle , his father yells as a body hits the ground with a dull thud , only to quickly join his wife on the ground.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Blaise tries to find answers for this in his head, But nothing comes up... All he felt was fear, anxiety and sorrow, as the silence broke Blaise proceeded to scream from the top of his lungs as he demanded Beast to stop. But his screams would probably fall to deaf ears, Blaise continued still until the silence comes once more.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Then he hears the two bodies slowly being dragged towards the room "Your tears will nt bring them back ."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:30 pm

Blaise stares with wide eyes filled with shock and sorrow as Beast dragged the blood stained bodies of his parents, Blaise started to weep more intensely and loudly. "M-mother... Father... N-no... Why...? This can't be happening... Mother... Father..." Blaise says as the tears stream down his face and all he does is let out a crying sorrowful whine.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:33 pm

"I want you to imagine what went through their minds little demon , what your father thought as I slit your mother's throat , was it fear? Surprise? Or was he wondering why you didn't bother to yell out and warn them?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Blaise keeps crying, he whispers. "It is all my fault... I... I should... Have told them... I should have never come... I should have died that one day... Mother... Father..." Blaise says as he lowers his head as he cries, tears dropping down on the floor. But soon the sounds of crying changed, a sinister laughter could be heard from Blaise.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:39 pm

"Do not blame yourself , focus your anger outward darling ,at me...for I have done this , and I do not regret it ." He replies coldly.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Blaise channels lightning around his body to burn any snakes close by into crisp, Blaise stood up and stared at Beast with glowing orange eyes and a grin on his face. "You are right... I should probably start with ripping your entrails out!" Blaise roars and shoots and arc of blue lightning at Beast to shock him a bit, it seemed much stronger than usual.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:51 pm

The Beast dissolves into a hissing pile of snakes as the lightning strikes him , the swarm hissing out of the door and out into the living room, yet somehow he still speaks "Yesssss, you have begun it , let your rage burn little demon , stoke it , forssssake your ssssorrow and your fear , know only rage , and you will gain the power to inflict pain upon me"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Blaise would come after them, he was going to squash, rip to pieces and burn with lightning every single one of those snakes of Beast. As Blaise would try to do so his skin started to burn slowly away into small piles of ash revealing dark blue scales and black spikes growing from his body that radiated with power. Due to the slow process it would seem Blaise was hesitating a little...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:01 pm

"Do you hessssitate? Don't! You will only slow yourself down! Embrace it!"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:08 pm

With that Blaise let's it all out, in an explosion of flames and blue lightning crackling in the air. Blaise was in the form of a humanoid demon, dark blue scales, black spikes of different sizes along his body, slightly curvy black horns in the set of 4 growing from his head, 4 bat like wings in his back where the lower set of them were a bit smaller, a long tail that splits into slight fork, orange glowing eyes, a maw filled with sharp teeth and claws to rend flesh with. Blaise makes a painful screeching sound like one would draw multiple nails down a metal plate as he roared in pure rage. Blaise had abandoned his humanity and what comes with it, there was no going back...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: