Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Carley scoffed in annoyance before she sat down in a chair. "By the way, the name's Carley." she said to Adam.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forgotten Souls of Restless Pasts (another rp of mine)

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Adam nods at her "it's good to meet you I'll wave my fee this time,  if you need anything like magic stuff or instruction my shop is right across the street, these magic beams work on people too i sell em for twenty bucks a pop they're great" he begins to dig through his bag for stuff to help her secure the house
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:27 pm

Carley blinked in slight confusion. "You know any items you have besides that crystal that can get rid of a demon?" she asked him before sighing. "I want to know in case he attacked us again." she explained.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:38 pm

"I have a few, certain types of symbols and incantations, blessed stuff, holy water, crosses" adam explains
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Carley nodded. "I figured that." she said.

Mandrake had been listening slightly to their conversation. He growled low at Adam's mentioning of items to use against him. "I hate anything blessed and holy!" he shouted loud enough for them to hear him.

(Hmmmmmmm.....how could I bring in Gravity?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Adam "so I'd recommend a cross in every bedroom, i can give you a basic book of encantations and a Crystal"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Carley still looked rather worried. "I don't know how strong he is.....he probably could kill me if he really wanted to, and I don't even doubt he's wanting to kill me right now." she muttered low-pitched.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:06 pm

"Well you have the ghost here to help, and here's a bag of all those supplies. ..: adam says taking a bag of stuff out of his duffel bag
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Gravity stood on the sidewalk, looking very sad as she watched as humans walked right through her. Why don't they see or feel me? I'm not a bad ghost! she thought to herself.

Carley looked at him. "I guess I'll visit your shop some time." she said before her youngest child, a boy, came into the room and gave her a hug. "Mommy......I'm scared." the boy said.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Tancred rolls down the stairs fighting a burly irish ghost

Adam sighs "ok so your house seems to be a hot bed for supernatural activity. .."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Carley sighed. "It would seem so. Maybe it's the house." she suggested.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:43 pm

"Or someone inside"  adam says
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Carley shrugged. "I don't think neither of my kids are doing this and I don't know anything about it, so it might be the demon in the basement." she said, embarrassed.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Tancred tackles the Irish ghost onto the street gravity is on

Adam stads up "alright I'm going down there" he says taking out a super soaker filled with holy water"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Gravity gasped as she saw other ghosts like her fighting. "What are you two doing?" she asked them in her soft voice.

Carley whimpered. "Don't piss him off even more than he already is, it might make him harm me again!" she pleaded with him, but she knew it was pointless because she could tell he'd already made up his mind.

Mandrake was just casually standing on the ceiling, like a lizard. (I wanted to be a bit random XD)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Adam surprise blasts him with the super soaker

Tancred explains while putting him in a choke hold" trying to protect a family"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:45 pm

Gravity stood there confused. She nodded in understanding as she watched them fight.

Mandrake crumpled to the floor. "Dude, what the ****?!" he shouted furiously. "I'm not doing this, there's a ****ing portal in here!" he shouted and pointed towards it. "That's where they're coming from, not ME!" he explained.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:05 pm

"This isn't about that" Adam begins beating the crap out of him with a blessed cross the sized of a baseball bat shouting at him to drive across a point "IF YOU LAY A HAND ON THEM I WILL ******* FIND YOU AND I WILL MAKE HELL LOOK LIKE HEAVEN YOU DEMON WEAKLING SCUM! DO YOU HEAR ME!?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:09 pm

(O.O)
(Harsh much?! XD)

Mandrake grunted before backing away. "Okay! I won't!" he shouted, sounding honest this time.

(He's not gonna follow his instructions.......but don't have Adam be able to tell it's that way right now! He'll figure it out once she's hurt again! Twisted Evil )

Last edited by Rishka on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Adam hits him in the nose one last time as har as he can "good" he says going to deal with the border

Tancred finally incenerates him with fire
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Mandrake held his nose painfully. He growled angrily.

Gravity looked at Tancred. She put her hands in the air in defeat. "I won't hurt anyone, I'll just leave." she said fearfully before she started turning away as if to actually do leave.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Tancred smiles "you can stay if you want you seem ok"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Gravity stopped at that. "I-I-I can?" she asked him in disbelief.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:41 pm

Tancred smiles and nods "sure you don't hurt people do you?
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Gravity shook her head. "No, they pass right through me, like everything else does." she said sadly, lowering her head. "I'd call it ironically enough, my name's Gravity." she said, smiling.

Mandrake just watched him warily. "Will you be able to get rid of it? Who knows what can come out of there!" he exclaimed.

(Gotta go to bed now, g'night!)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next