Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salutations to all...

3 posters

Go down

Salutations to all... Empty Salutations to all...

Post by Koyu Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:43 am

So I go by the username 'Koyu' in this site (if you didn't notice that but I'm sure you did)...

I like fantasy, a lot... So that is why I am here, to mingle with other people that can share this crave for fantasy with me. Roleplaying is a nice hobby after all, it helps me to train my English writing skills since I do have problems with some words that I keep forgetting how something is written. But roleplaying isn't my only hobby, I also play videogames and edit videos when I feel like it. What kinda videos? Well, gameplay videos obviously... Just mash your videogame hobby and video editing skill together and you have something nice to work with but I do occasionally do some other videos but most of the time those are related to videogames one way or the other. My main game that I play is currently Devil May Cry 4, not that it is that interesting to know but it may give some insight on what kinda gameplay videos are the dominant ones, since I do put the videos up in Youtube for people to see.

Now, just so you people know I am quite friendly, understanding and patient. No need to be careful with your words around me, you gotta say what you think you need to say. I'm sure this will be fun for all and I am extra sure that we will get along just fine.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Salutations to all... Empty Re: Salutations to all...

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:32 am

Cool good to have you on board, although this site has been a bit less active than usual lately, I hope youll have fun with it
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:19 pm

Hey Koyu! Welcome to Turning Supernatural! I look forward to roleplaying with you soon! Very Happy
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:01 am

Thank you for your nice greetings!
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:49 am

Of course, we are friendly people here, we will not greet you with hostility XD NOT WITH ADMINS WATCHIN' lol
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum