Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Hell

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Prince of Hell - Page 6 Empty Re: Prince of Hell

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:06 am

Lu nods as they enter , leading Koy through the orchard and to the main house , which is rather nice , it has an almost Arabic style to it , with peppers and spices tinging the air. It isn't huge , but by human standards it's a big house , with a library , a pool , an archery range , study , four bedrooms on the lower level , and a master bedroom at the top , there even seem to be a stable....however there is not a TV.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:13 am

Koyu just looks around, the place was nice looking he gave it that but keeping in mind all of this was still stationed in Hell made it undesirable. Koyu finds the nearest chair to sit on as he ponders.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:17 am

The chair is absurdly comfy "I'm going to change , a prince can't be seen walking around in a pink T-shirt and skinny jeans" He states with a chuckle as he makes his way upstairs to the luxurious master bedroom. Meanwhile a servant has brought Koyu a drink , it seems to be some type of wine.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:20 am

Koyu grabs the drink, he gives it a look and sniffs it before he takes a sip and speaks. "Thanks I guess..." He says as he waits for Cthulhu to come back while he seems to drink wine.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:34 am

The drink seems to be spiked with a bit of demon blood ,perfect for a vampire of Koy's tastes . After about thirty minutes or so Lu returns , dressed about as flamboyantly as you'd expect from Lu if you asked him to wear royal garb. Except being demonic in nature it's not exactly your standard clothing . He is dressed in a long yellow orange jacket  decorated in ornate flowing designs of golden lace. Two decorative black sleeve gloves reaching almost up to his shoulders garb his arms , and his hair which has grown a few inches since he went up to the pit is now restrained in a small bun by some ornate black and gold pins. The collar of the jacket is incredibly low ,not helped by the fact that Lu has unfastened the top two hooks , allowing an amount of bare chest and ab to peek through. Two thigh high beige boots with pointed toes adorn his legs .It is obvious Lu took a while picking this out and thinks he looks amazing ,Koy should probably complement him so his fragile ego isn't broken.

Last edited by Cthulhu on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:45 am

Koyu just waited for Cthulhu to return as he drank the blood spiked wine, he then looked as Cthulhu came back outfitted with, whatever demons like to wear. "Huh... So you got the right outfit on? Is that what a prince down here is supposed to look like?" Koyu questioned, he was never into clothes.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:46 am

Lu frowns and turns away from him , he was expecting a complement "Twat" He murmurs under his breath and walks away .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:50 am

Koyu placed the empty cup on the chair as he stood up to follow Cthulhu again, he spoke. "Well sorry if clothes are not into me, I just don't care about such things..." Koyu said as he followed, not having anything better to do.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:52 am

"Stop following me I'm trying to find someone who will appreciate my beauty , which apparently you don't " He replies ,obviously more than a bit upset .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:00 am

Koyu is confused by that, he then speaks. "What? Are you serious? You sure you are okay in the head after what happened...? Besides, you can't leave me alone in this place, who knows what might happen to me!" Koyu protested, he did not understand what was Cthulhu's deal.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:02 am

Lu stops walking , but won't look at Koy right now , as he's still upset by the vampire's callousness .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:05 am

Koyu stops as well when he noticed Cthulhu to stop, he then spoke. "What now?" He asked with uncertainty.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:10 am

Lu frowns and doesn't answer , Koy has wounded him deeply with his uncaring words "You know I do all this dressing up stuff for you ,the least you could do is give out a complement once in a while"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:22 am

Koyu raises an eyebrow at that and he raises his voice as he speaks. "Look, look! I do think that you did not dress like that for me, I though you dressed like that because you have to since you are a prince here! And I am far away from home on some hostile world, do you really think that my priorities lie in complimenting some outfit!?" Koyu questioned, there was no time for such silly things.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:28 am

"Yes , yes they should " He replies with a slight smirk "Besides , I don't see why you're even so upset , this place isn't so much different than Earth" At this point Koy realizes that for Lu , hopping between worlds is just entirely normal at this point , so he doesn't really see it as a problem .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:37 am

Koyu shook his head and speaks. "I am more used to Earth, here I feel how hungry eyes are setting on me here and I am a little afraid. Here I don't have much power, demons are way better off here and I just want home..." Koyu says, he does not feel comfortable here.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:45 am

Cthulhu turns to face him , a look of concern on his face "I understand ,you don't feel safe do you, I'm sorry... somehow I hadn't considered hat " He replies with a solemn nod "I. . I can't do anything for now though , so until we can find a way back to Earth , try to relax alright?" He asks , knowing how hard that must be for the vamp.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:53 am

Koyu speaks more. "I just want home as fast as possible... I am afraid Red, this place is not Earth so it is not the same... All I can do is hang in here until we find a way home..." Koyu says as he does not like this at all.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:58 am

Lu nods , a hand clasped with the vampire "Lu , I can't go home with you , I've , I've got things I still need to accomplish here" He states his voice shaking , like he doesn't want to say it but knows he has to.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:02 am

Koyu just looks at Cthulhu and speaks. "What? But... Earth is our home... Besides... There is no way for me to go anyway... You said it yourself... There is absolutely no way to get home, even if I went home myself I can't..." Koyu said as there was no need for that, since Koyu had no way to go home anyway, they were stuck here.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:05 am

"There must be a way , I'll find it
" He states firmly "But , these demons ,they're my people , I'm their prince ,It's my responsibility to stay , I can't just keep running away from who I am " he states .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:09 am

Koyu is not sure of this, did Cthulhu really have to be the prince? "Do you really have to? Don't you have freedom of choice here? They are demons! They have lived here all their lives, they don't need a prince! When they have the king!" Koyu declared as he wanted home, but he did not want to lose Cthulhu.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 am

"Koy we aren't vampires , demons don't have infinite life spans , the fact of the matter is one , either my father will be killed and I'll have to take up his mantle ,or he'll die of age , he's not as young as he looks Koy" Lu replies his voice quiet "My other siblings or horrible , they'd rule over this realm with an iron fist , I ....I can't let that happen because of me....look I love you ,and I don't want to lose you but....I can't spend the rest of my life in that little house" He states his vice shaking slightly.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:19 am

Koyu speaks more. "Well yeah, but do you really care about this place that much? You didn't seem to care when you were with me on Earth... You have changed, and I don't think I like that... Did becoming a full demon give you a sense of duty or what? You used to rob banks, be with a mafia... Where did that Cthulhu go?" Koyu questions as he takes a few steps away.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:31 am

Lu frowns at that "Koyu , what are you trying to say right now? I advise you to think on it because if I don't like it , we may have to rethink this arrangement of ours" He replies , his arms crossed as he leans against the small balcony railing that separates the lounge from a several hundred feet drop down to a cavern below.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next