Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stopping a Catastrophe

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Stopping a Catastrophe - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping a Catastrophe

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:41 pm

"Well she is rather attractive" Matthew pointed out to acheron
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Acheron sighted and spoke. "Well true... Some of them are quite pretty you know? But seriously? You want a relationship with a Mother Demon? Well I am not gonna stop you... But I never thought you would want children this way..." Acheron said to him and continued walking, Matthew can't be serious about that.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:49 pm

"well true, I can't imagine A mother demon would be interested in an earth born angel anyway, but it's fun to think about" Matthew explained and chuckled
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Acheron just raised an eyebrow and spoke. "Well... It isn't that really... Mother Demon's can take anyone, there is an old story of a human man falling in love with a Mother Demon, they spend time together and loved each other but the result was millions of half breed children... And as far as I know with the rare angel-demon couples, the child will always be what the mother is." Acheron told him as the continued going.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:56 pm

"Yikes, must have been a nightmare to raise" Matthew said with a shudder
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Acheron let out a small chuckle and spoke. "Well maybe, but those children came from eggs so they rarely were any babies or actual children to be raised. The Mother Demons that are usually married or working for a Demon Lord give birth to demon soldiers to bolster their army, so the children actually mature inside the huge eggs all the way to adulthood so that they are useful from the moment they hatch. Of course if you want a certain age of children then just break the egg and they hatch early and from then mature slowly onward, that is how it works you know?" Acheron said giving Matthew some knowledge how demon society kinda works.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:05 pm

"I'd still need to find a way to pique the interest of a giant centipede lady from hell who doesn't speak my language" Matthew pointed out "And unleash hordes of demons upon the world."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Acheron was just silent for a while and then spoke. "Well, you can always start it small, try learn the language and then speak to her... But in order for you to show actual interest you can give her a gift, I'm sure Earth is full of things that Hell doesn't have so you can practically give her necklace done with Earth's metals and that my friend, is already very exotic. You see, when a Demon Lord wants to marry a Mother Demon, they give her a tiara and if they only look to have her as their army supplier they give her new clothes resembling the colors of their banners and help her dress in it... But in your case none of that matters since she knows you aren't a demon, so just a simple gift will tell her that you are interested in her." Acheron explained to Matthew, he wasn't sure why he was telling all this.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:21 pm

"I should think about this, but we need to send her back to hell since i don't want Chicago set upon by a demon horde" Matthew added, she was hot, but there was no way any relationship could work at this time
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Acheron nodded, a sudden increase in demon population wasn't a good thing and newborn children were always hungry when they hatch so Chicago would be doomed. "Of course, I mean if this whole situation will take some time like you estimated you can visit her sometimes so she won't get lonely... But that is your choice." Then they finally arrived at the inn, Acheron was sure Sylvia would be upstairs cleaning the room windows and he was right.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:38 pm

"Can an angel even visit hell?" Matthew asked, because if they could that may be something. he then walked over to Sylvia and asked "Hey Syl do you know where i can find a good summoner?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Acheron decided to answer Matthew's question after this interaction. Sylvia turned to look at Matthew and Acheron and spoke. "A summoner? Well as far as rumors go you might find one in the local Arcane Fellowship, full of good mages to talk to but I am not part of them so I don't really know where they are... Best to ask around until you actually find someone who knows." Sylvia said as she used magic to open some of the windows.

Acheron then answered Matthew's question. "Of course, how do you think you send messages to Hell from Heaven and vice versa? But you don't have wings so I think when we actually find a good summoner you might as well ask for a Hellgate Crystal from them, just so you can actually walk in there..." Acheron explained to him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:51 pm

(khem?)

"Thanks syl, any idea where to start. customers or anything?" Matthew asked and nodded at Acheron
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:57 pm

(It can be. Also, Finn can be a customer or just some random member.)

Acheron nodded as Sylvia returned to her duties, he then spoke. "Sure, there was a few downstairs so we might as well start from there. I just wonder if any of them is a mage part of that particular group..." Acheron said to him as he walked back downstairs to the area where people were enjoying themselves.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:02 pm

(I don't like having conversations with my characters)

"So would you teach me the demon language later then?" Matthew asked Acheron as they headed down stairs
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:10 pm

(Okay then, random mage it is.)

Acheron shrugged and answered. "Well if you want I guess I can, other demons from Hell may look favorably towards you if you speak their language... But let's focus on this for now." Acheron went to ask around and thankfully one customer was part of the Fellowship and told them where to go.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:15 pm

"Hey you" Mathew called out and sat across from the obvious mage "I'm looking for a summoner"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:21 pm

The mage was surprised by the sudden intrusion, but answered. "I think I do... One of the members in our group is a talented summoner, was his name Khem or something...? Well at any rate, as far as knowledge goes he lives in a mansion at Riddled Way. You can't miss that as long as you follow the road." The mage answered him and took a sip from his coffee.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:25 pm

"I appreciate it man, thanks." Matthew said, getting up he teleport himself and Acheron that way
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Acheron was pretty much surprised by the sudden teleportations, once Matthew stopped Acheron was disorientated and fell down to his butt.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Matthew quickly pulled Acheron out of the street, which was his main priority "Shit sorry " MAtthew said
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Acheron shook his head slightly and spoke. "Ugh... Well... That was new... At least we got where we wanted right...?" Acheron asked as he lifted his head to look at the manor.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Matthew nodded and walked towards the mansion with a smile "Yeah it was really lucky that a member happened to be visiting, but anyway what makes you think i have a shot with a demon mother?" He asked curiously as acheron seemed to be rather insistent it could be made to work.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Acheron walked beside Matthew and replied. "I thought I told you that anything is possible, and since you are helping her out she will look at you favorably and even like you. She is far from home and can't get back on her own, you are bound to impress her with your actions." Acheron said to him when they got to the door and Acheron rang the doorbell and waited when Khem finally opened it and just stared at them with slight confusion.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Matthew smiled cheerfully at the summoner "Hi uh you must be khem... i'm Matthew and i need your help, you see there is a mother demon who some mages summoned In the ruins East of the city, and she seems really nice, but... She can't get back home, and In a week she will give birth to hordes of demons who will devour the city, and every one in it. So we would appreciate your help if you could meet us in the ruins say tomorrow..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum