Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land

5 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

No Man's Land  Empty No Man's Land

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Dumas Estate , late afternoon

"You come into my home unannounced , on the night of my daughters wedding Christiano, what do you have to say for yourself ?" Alfredo asks ,silver eyes piercing into Lu's soul "Uncle Fredo, I have important ne-" He is stopped as Alfredo puts out his hand, signet ring flashing in the limited light. Lu mentally rolls his eyes at this but kisses the ring gently before stepping back to where he was, Fredo pulls back his hand, signalling Lu can continue . "Uncle Fredo, i have important news about the state of Chicago , the vampire cabals have been edging in on family territory , turning more and more humans, and creating abominations in experiments,I've already tussled with one their associates and from him learned much about their plan, they seek to start a war" Fredo stands abruptly causing lu to flinch if only a little "How do I have any proof of this, ow do I know this isn't one of your little tricks eh?" he asks coldly , he loves his nephew , but Christiano can be a little mischievous at times "Bring someone to vouch for you, several preferably and I'l listen " He states firmly as he sits back don in his fine, ebony chair. Lu nods  and runs off ,oh God if he messes this up he'll never hear the end of it.

By the time Lu got back to the city he had already figured out who would vouch for him , that broody unfairly attractive vampire , after all,he did learn all the deets from uhh..Koyu it was ? The problem is finding him, it's the afternoon so he's probably inside somewhere. Chicago is a rather big place, he knows Koyu doesn't live with his father, so where could he be?

Last edited by Cthulhu on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land  Empty Re: No Man's Land

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:32 pm

For all that was going on Koyu was staying low and keeping it quiet, he had taken hold of an run down abandoned hotel on Mekva Alley and forced a few humans into a Blood Bond with him so he has a few spies out there. He also had a few human guards inside the hotel and a few tied up ones to be put into a Blood Bond later.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Lu soon arrives, he had to call in a few connections but he had found it ,an abandoned hotel of course. Where ese could he be, human drones probably forced into a blood bond "Ah the sweet scent of hypocrisy " he murmurs as he walks up to the hotel guards with a confident smirk "Hi, I'm here to see the manager"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:47 pm

The human guards look at Chu for a moment, then one of them speak. "Our Master is on the 5th floor, room 10. He is expecting you." The guy said and they allowed him to pass.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Lu nods and quickly makes his way up to that room, examining the area as he does .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:53 pm

The hotel seems all rugged around and definitely used up, but nothing special about it. Once Cthulhu reaches Koyu's location, he can be seen sitting on a comfy looking couch and there were a few humans tied up on pillars in this room.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Lu raises an eyebrow but enters anyway "Sooo, I see you've been doing well for yourself " He purrs as he drags over a nearby chair and drops it right in front of Koyu .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Koyu doesn't look happy to see Cthulhu, he speaks in a bored tone. "Yeah I guess you could say that... But what do you want? I haven't killed any people, did you come to kill me regardless?" Koyu questioned him, unsure what Cthulhu would want from him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:03 pm

Lu smirks reaching out a hand to trace around the vampires jawline and pushing Koyu's chin up a bit to look him in the eye "Oh dearest Koyu, I don't ant to kill you,  in fact it's quite the opposite , *chuckles darkly* in fact I need your help
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:10 pm

Koyu is unsure how to act about what Cthulhu was doing right now, but needing his help was something new. "My help? Help on what? You seem capable enough, why don't you handle it yourself?" Koyu questions as he doesn't really see the reason he would need his help in anything.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:17 pm

"Oh believe me if it was a physical problem I wouldn't be asking you, you're a rather pathetic fighter " He replies ,not even noticing how his smirk is growing into a rather chilling devious grin "Quite simply , the vampires you revealed to me a few days ago, they're rearing for war, if you want to be alive when the dust settles you'll vouch for me" He explains as he moves himself so his knees are straddling the vampires lap "Or you  could not, and you'd be killed in the conflict "he whispers ,his breath chilling your neck.

(I'm doing this on purpose to portray how utterly creep Lu can get)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Koyu was feeling uncomfortable right now, the way how Cthulhu asked for his help was not one of the best methods but he shrugged it off. "Fine, fine... I guess I have no other choice if I am gonna survive the whole ordeal, so what do I have to do actually?" Koyu questioned folding his arms and glaring at Cthulhu.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:32 pm

Lu backs a way a bit smiling cheerily "Good , you're in , now when you meet my uncle don't get scared, I know the whole silver mask Glowing red eyes thing is a bit creepy , and he does hate vampires, but he's a big softie at heart " He explains  staring deep into Koyu's pretty blue eyes.

(He's obviously attracted to him but doesn't really know how to emote it other than in a sexual way)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:34 pm

(Right...)

Koyu sighs and stood up from his comfy couch, he was ready to meet this 'uncle' of Cthulhu's... "Well, show me the way then." Koyu says indifferently.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:42 pm

(The only intimate experiences he's ever had  aside from his mother were blatantly sexual, so he doesn't really know how to handle attraction other than in that way)

"Alright then , I suppose we should be going, he tends to get inpatient "He replies grabbing onto Koyu's wrist and making his way outside where a suped up red 1950's Cadillac deville is waiting, because Lu has class.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Koyu was caught off by surprise when Cthulhu grabbed him by his wrist and pulled along with him, once they got outside to the car Koyu made Cthulhu let go of his wrist but was ready to step into the car.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:54 pm

"Sorry " He mutters as he gets in the car scratching the back of his head sheepishly "Umn..I don't know  how to say this in a way that isn't entirely awkward, but umm...I'm sorry about the way I was acting in there, it was a bit out of line ,and you seemed uncomfortable,and In uhh...yeah" He says awkwardly cheeks tinted with the light pink of a blush.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Koyu gets into the car as well, not really in the mood for fooling around or anything but he hears what Cthulhu said. "Sheesh... I may never understand what the Hell your problem is..." He said but wondered why was Cthulhu blushing, was he embarrassed or something?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Yes, he is very embarrassed  "The problem is I like you alot,and to be frank I am in no way ready to deal with it "He blurts out as he starts the car "And so I'm expressing it the only way I really know how, by sitting directly on your crotch, like a total ho"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Koyu doesn't like where this is going. "Woah, hold on just a minute!!! Are you telling me you 'like' me!? In what way!? I think I might not even want to know... You are disgusting you know that?" Koyu said and he looked away from him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Lu shrugs "Pretty much yeah, but I saw in your mind and I found something I liked , alot " He explains as he begins to drive "You think I mess with you all the time like that because I don't find you attractive?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Koyu shook his head, unsure what he was talking about exactly and stuff. "Keep that shit to yourself! I'll have you know that I am have no interest in relationships! Especially from a weirdo like yourself, just keep driving..." Koyu said to him, he couldn't believe this guy...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Lu ignores this With a smirk, deciding to mess with Koy a bit "I like the way your hair frames those pretty blue eyes, I like the way those jeans frame your butt, I like the way you try to act all aloof but care a lot more than you let on, I like the cute smirk you give whenever your amused , and while I find it sad, I understand why you try to convince everyone in the world your'e a complete piece of shit, because your'e afraid of caring, because you think if other people like you or love you , you'll end up letting them down , I find it sad how obvious it is you need someone else , but you so stubbornly refuse because of the way the world has treated you "
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Koyu grunts at Cthulhu's words and speaks. "How about you shut up for a change!? Might do good for you." He said to him, getting annoyed. What did Cthulhu even know? Probably just speaking for himself.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:31 pm

"And even though you try to act like none of that is true , I've been in your mind before , and I take no cheer from saying all of this because it's sad ,and unfair , because you deserve to be able to live just like everyone else, and your'e father was an abusive piece of shit for convincing you otherwise "He says with finality as you enter the countryside.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next