Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello... Hello... Hello... Is there anybody in there?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello... Hello... Hello... Is there anybody in there? Empty Hello... Hello... Hello... Is there anybody in there?

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello, my name is CogDoctor. I come from an old place from a different time called LordIrish, a system created by someone named LordIrish. I come with great warning. An intergalactic space convict who went by the name "Maj" is on the loose, and I need to track him down desperately, put an end to his crimes. If anyone has any information on this ruthless killer, please don't hesitate to help.
-Doc

Last edited by CogDoctor on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled "an". Great start, ey?)
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Race : Not an Argonian, I swear!
Experience : 66

Back to top Go down

Hello... Hello... Hello... Is there anybody in there? Empty Re: Hello... Hello... Hello... Is there anybody in there?

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:35 pm

The what now? And yes... I guess I must show proper respect and curfew as the owner of this site... Welcome to our dysfunctional community, but we still have lot of fun. :3
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Hello... Hello... Hello... Is there anybody in there? Empty Re: Hello... Hello... Hello... Is there anybody in there?

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:41 pm

I come from the same place as 8-ball and Maj. It's just now dawning on me that they probably have different usernames here, so no one else knows what I'm talking about. Clever.

Nice to meet you, Captain.
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:42 pm

Aye, if you are on the computer come down to the chat on the Index page. Your friends are probably there with me.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm

Is the index just the home page?
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Yeah, scroll down and press the log in button on the chat window.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Chat isn't working at all for me.
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Oh? What are you using? PC? Mac? What is your browser?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:07 pm

PC, Firefox
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Though it also didn't work for me from my phone on Classic Mode.
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:09 pm

Well, there aren't supposed to be any problems with that PC Firefox setup (phones are really finicky so that isn't unusual), can you describe the problem with the chat box clearly? Or even take screen shots to show?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:11 pm

it never works on a phone
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:15 pm

Well I originally logged in on my phone, so I'll log out, then try from the beginning on the PC. Standbye, all is not lost yet.
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Do tell us if that had any correlation since it shouldn't matter.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:22 pm

That worked about as well as a lead zeppelin. Is that phrase still legit, or did Led Zeppelin's success delegitimize it? Anyway, might just have to do with out for now.
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Does the magic forum race selection affect chat at all, because I'm still... Not raced.
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:24 pm

no
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Well, I am trying to help you but you aren't giving me the information I asked. At any rate, join any RP you like but I don't recommend the main one right now as it is ending but you are allowed to do a character for the new one.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:27 pm

Woops, sorry. I have a black screen, and a type box. When I type and send, nothing happens or you would have a dozen messages in it from me by now. Since its a black box, I see nothing you all post.
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:31 pm

what browser?
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Interesting... Try using a different browser and Adblock plus. Tell me the results of that then.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by CogDoctor Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Honestly, I'd rather just skip the chat section for now and jump into that RP. The char creation part anyway. What's the setting and all? I understand it's in Chicago, the land of Dick Wolf, and I'm assuming there's magic and stuff. When does it take place? Is there and sort of huge event dieviating it from reality's timeline or something?
CogDoctor
CogDoctor
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Main RP site is in Chicago, it is usually in present time and we do have magic as we do have Mages. Some info can be found here like the races but have not yet been put in properly. And it is different in terms that it is like out real world but with its own differences like more ruins and made up cities and places to allow some form of freedom. Here are the races and other stuff: https://turningsupernatural.forumotion.com/t150p25-so-perhaps-some-stuff-that-we-have-established-already
And here you post your form: https://turningsupernatural.forumotion.com/f35-new-character-sheets-and-info
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:54 pm

there are other rps in games too
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Hi Doc!!
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum