Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Covenant formed

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Covenant formed - Page 3 Empty Re: A Covenant formed

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:58 pm

Torin didn't know precisely what a boulder holder was, but the implications were obvious and made him blush a good deal, and his eyes do the precise opposite of glint dangerously as he murmured "I uh, left your things, in the closet of the room across the hall where you were recovering." Torin was indeed seemingly the very opposite of the wolfish woman with his embarrassed, friendly, and generally nonthreatening demeanor "Hey, before you go; while you're getting that, do you want me to start on some bacon, steak, sausage, or all three?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:03 pm

Well that was obvious "All three, what am I a vegan?" She replied with a genuine expression of conclusion as she turned to go get her clothes.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:24 pm

"You got it. I wouldn't imagine so..." far be it from Torin to say no to a pretty girl on the subject of food, especially one who could pretty obviously tear his throat out. The sounds and smells of sizzling meats would begin in Torin's kitchen while she was gone and slowly spread throughout the apartment. By the time she came back, two unnaturally dark hounds were standing beside the cooking sorcerer, diligently looking to collect any scraps that might fall and hoping for a treat. They weren't as big or vicious looking as they had been that night peyton could not remember, and they now looked a lot more like black labs than guardian shadow beasts. Their eyes however were still milky white, and they tensed when Peyton returned, fixing her with wary looks.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:53 pm

Awww, she'd always loved labs. All sleek and pretty, honestly she really wanted to just pet them. However she could tell by the looks on their adorable little faces they weren't interested, and so simply ignored them on the way to collect her meal "When'd you get these two?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:30 pm

"You can pet them; you just need to show them you mean no harm. They're just a little nervous of you after the scrap a few days ago; you got em to think for the bandages on your legs." Torin said when he noticed Peyton looking at the dogs like she wanted to pet the two of them, and their wary looks at her in turn. "I found their spirits wandering a pet cemetery when I was fourteen. I was just getting into necromancy. By the way I was never into the flesh and bone stuff; having rotting carcasses roaming around always seemed a bit gross to me. Anyway animal spirits are rare, and these two were pretty friendly, so I adopted them. Being a ghost is no way for a dog to live so I worked on manifesting their spirits a bit more in the physical realm. They're just like living dogs; except they can blend into the shadows, phase through things, are nearly impossible to kill permanently, and can turn into giant shadow beasts when things get dangerous." The necromancer reached over to pat the two on the head affectionately "This guy here's Specter, and the girl's Banshee" he added.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:52 pm

Well those were terrible names for dogs if she was honest, but he didn't need to know that. With a smile, perhaps the first gentle expression he'd seen on her face since they'd met, she turned to both of the dogs and put her hand out for each of them to sniff. "Never had pets really back home, but there were a few critters on our turf I considered friends, thanks for the meal by the way."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:13 pm

"It's no trouble. Your turf? did you grow up with one of the packs?" Torin wondered as he took the bacon off the skillet first, he didn't mean to pry so he asked with the kind of casual curiosity that could be easily brushed aside. The reason behind the dog's names became apparent as after sniffing her hand Banshee gave a friendly but slightly annoying yap; While specter wagged his tail and tried to nuzzle the hand for pets without making much sound at all.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Peyton was frankly in love with the two, as soon as the two doggies warmed up she bombarded them with pets. For a while, she didn't seem to notice Torin had even spoken, too busy smothering the two puppers with love, but eventually, she answered "Yeah, big one too, way our Arkansas way."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:41 am

The sausage was next to come off the skillet, and Torin considered the implications of this along with how it was likely linked to her hatred of the council. Torin was quiet for a while, wondering if he should speak up about the subject anymore at all, in some ways he had to seem like a manifestation of what took them from her. On the other hand, maybe he could help. "I think I can probably guess what happened. Do you need help getting in contact with anyone from it? I can file some paper work, try and get their station and information if you want..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:24 pm

"Sure, go ahead, It'd be appreciated. But I don't think you'll be able to find them." She replied morosely, though her expression seemed thankful for the gesture "As far as I know the council is real concerned about making sure packs can't find each other, might even make 'em use pseudonyms and such. " She explained, absently patting a hand on Banshee's head as she did so.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:53 pm

"Well things like that are often handled on a case by case basis, and ussually when folks are newly inducted they get preferential postings that fit their personalities. They really want to kiss ass to get people to accept their new lives, and frankly you must have really pissed in someone's cornflakes to get sent here." Finally Torin took the steak off the skillet and handed her the plate of meat, before feeding the spare meat and fat he had cooked up to specter and banshee who happily tore into them. "Anyway I'm a member of society in good standing. I've known people in the council's bureaucracy all my life; what I'll need to find them are their names, their general interests, and appearances. It's going to take a little time, but I can at least get a report on how they're doing, and maybe get you in contact with some."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:28 pm

"Right...well I'm hungry so it'll need to wait." She replied flatly and with that dug into her food.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: