Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos gods powers and background

Go down

Chaos gods powers and background Empty Chaos gods powers and background

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:51 am

This world has gone too long without gods, the old gods all destroyed or sealed away by entropy and infighting; all except one god of chaos… myself. I was wounded in the last war of the old gods, but after a millennia or two in hiding I emerged the last god of the old pantheon with none to challenge me, none to equal me… how dreadfully boring that is, and so I used a portion of my power to create new gods; a new pantheon that could be raised as my own children. Children who will grow into powerful gods in their own right given time; who I will send forth to show the mortals of earth who have grown complacent in their believed superiority who the true masters are. Children such as you, you who I offer three gifts or your choosing, for even a young god requires power.

Energy channeling: Fire, Lightning, plasma, etc The power to project and control various forms of energy is at your command; although each form of energy will require its own training to obtain proficiency. Still summoning firestorms or Emperor palpatining dudes to death is useful in its own right.

Prophecy: The power to glimpse into the possibles futures, it requires a clear head and is no future is ever one hundred percent certain. Not really the power of a legendary warrior, but insight into the future lottery numbers, or stock prices will definitely help you rise in prominence among human society and will reveal opportunities to sew great chaos, and manipulate the future for your own gain.

Sorcery: Magic is a powerful tool, and a force worthy of study. You won’t be using it to cast fireballs of lightning bolts those go under the realm of energy channeling (though that could certainly be mimicked to a lesser degree through item enchantments) Sorcery is most commonly used in rituals to animate or enchant objects, brew potions, or to bind and summon magical beings, or even in its most advanced form create new beings to serve the caster. It is a very powerful art but requires intense study to master.

Necromancy: Summoning and controlling the undead is one obvious use of this power, but there is more to it. For instance you could use it to act as a medium and consult the spirits of the dead, or to decay targets, lastly to achieve immortality and new powers as a powerful vampire or lich.

Telekinesis: Move objects with the power of your mind, the more you use it the more powerful you will become, some day you may be strong enough to pick up a tank and crumple it into a ball.

Telepathy: The rather useful power to read the minds of others, implant suggestions, and communicate with others across great distances is yours to command with the power of telepathy. You can also completely scramble the minds of puny humans, though this may not work on your brother’s and sisters

Destruction: Do you have the urge to destroy? Are you full of rage, spite, self loathing, envy, or just plain old malevolence? Do you enjoy wallowing in your own suffering or that of others? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this could be the power for you. Draw upon your anger, suffering, or negative emotions to create and control a destructive energy no energy channeler can control based on the strength of emotion rather than will and skill.

Ethereal form: Become incorporeal and invisible, completely avoiding physical attacks and becoming undetectable to mortals and your brothers and sisters, while still having access to your abilities.

Enhanced physicality: Strong enough to smash through concrete walls without breaking a sweat, fast enough to dodge mortal bullets, and durable enough you can’t think of a reason to. A must have for any warrior god.

Regeneration: As a god you cannot be put down by mortal means, any wound you suffer will heal given time, and even with full body destruction you will reform given a few decades or centuries, but with this power you could reform from even the most grievous wounds in mere minutes.

Shapeshifting: As a god you can choose your main form, but why have just one form when you could have several? Go from a human blending in among the crowds of earth, to a mighty city destroying dragon, to a sea serpent that smashes human navies and fleets to rubble, maybe a family dog or a table changing form in only a few seconds; a power worthy of a god indeed.

Weapon of the gods: What is a warrior god without a weapon worthy of their skill and power? Mjolnir, The spear of mars, that kind of stuff. A magic weapon you can someone on command that all will fear be they men, gods, or some other beast. This can be more than just melee, it can be a bow, or a magic staff, or some kind of future plasma weapon, all up to you.

Weather manipulation: You want the power to weave hurricanes that bring ruin to cities, summon a mist to shroud your presence, shut down a town with a blizzard, or just call lightning, wind, and ice from the sky to smite your foes? You got it.

Magic of the wilds: So you're a fan of nature huh? Well I suppose I could could come up with something, this will give you the power to command non magic beasts, earn you the favor of magic beasts, and allow you to control and generate plant matter. You can also turn willing humans into beastmen through a ritual. Yes agreeing under threat of death counts as willing for the ritual.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down