Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God I hate you

4 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

God I hate you - Page 4 Empty Re: God I hate you

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Candy was half way towards Demetri before the vampire noticed him, and when he did he couldn't pull his gaze away. There was something in the fey's expression that held him captive, something he could not place. And so he did not pull away when his hand touched the vampire's shoulder. He could feel his heat flushing against his skin, feel the pulsing veins and rushing blood through the fey's skin. He sucked in a breath. "What?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:33 pm

"I can see it ...in your eyes ...you...you think there's something wrong with you , and you think I'll tell everyone , stop worrying " He replies slowly , words just rushing out , his skin is hot , face red as he says the words , eyes locked on the vampire's "And for the record...I don't think your folks would care , they'd care more if you married that girl and couldn't...we'll make an heir " He says as his hand leaves Demetri's shoulder and he begins to turn and leave.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:42 pm

"How can I stop worrying?" He asked through clenched teeth, eyes narrowed as if Candy himself was the one who made him this way. He jerked his shoulder away from Candy's hand before he had the chance to remove it himself, taking a step back. He looked like he was about to say more, but Candy's next statement took him off guard. "How do you... know about that?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:45 pm

"I overheard while I was flying by your place " He replies , taking a step back as Demetri jerks his shoulder away "Look man , I'm only trying to help , you seem frustrated , and angry , and confused , And I've been all of those places before " he replies , his voice quiet and far gentler than Demetri has heard before , sincerity obvious in his eyes " But if you don't want it , I'll just go"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:49 pm

"I don't need your help," He said, voice harsher than he intended, and he immediately felt the effects of guilt. And yet he could not find it within himself to care. It is none of Candy's business, he's just the kid who got him suspended. Why would he help him after their fight?
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:51 pm

"I ...okay...if you ever need someone to talk to though " He says and with that swims back off , a small frown on his face.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Demetri watched him go, all his words finding their wings and fluttering away. He stood, a statue of himself, and for once his facade cracked, and a hint of helplessness and vulnerability peaked through the fractures that spiderwebbed across his marble surface. He crumbled, piece by piece, the white and grey stone falling into the water, breaking down into dust and drifting away forever through the water filter.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Candy gives one last look , and with that gets out of the pool , though it hurts like all hell doing it he picks up his bags , puts on his flip flops , and leaves ,trying to desperately to avoid looking at the vampire and just barely succeeding .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:08 pm

His mood destroyed, he gathered up statue him, and climbed out of the pool after Candy. He left a trail of water and marble in his wake as he trudged towards a changing room to prepare himself for the world outside. He doubts anything will fully prepare him for it.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Candy is walking out just as he's walking in and simply gives him a nod and a warm reassuring smile , with that he leaves , off on his way back home. He chooses to walk today , perhaps it will give him more time to think , clear his mind of all the jumbled emotions.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Demetri does not return the smile with one of his own, instead he is too focused on Candy's throat. The sound of his heartbeat reached his ears, causing his mouth to water. He could almost feel the fey's arteries through the air, and his tongue wet his lips, craving the taste of him. The world melted away, and Candy seemed to have an almost... glow about him. His eyes followed the flush of his blood against his skin, and all of a sudden he was moving towards him, his body moving of its own accord. He felt his skin against Candy's, pressing him firmly against the wall. It was not painful, but his grip was firm and unyielding. His mouth moved to that beautiful expanse of throat, lips and teeth grazing the skin briefly, before sinking in.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:30 pm

Candy gasps loudly as he is pushed against the wall , blush intensifying as he feels the vampire's lips brush against him and he can't help but get a little turned on. This stops as soon as the teeth sink into his neck and pain explodes out of his neck , his body vainly trying to push him to run to struggle to fight as best he can or he will die. The hairs on the back of his neck bristle as his body starts trying to pump adrenaline through him, trying to strengthen him enough to break the grip. He can't , he tries as hard as he can ...and he can't , he's going to die all because he spent an extra five minutes taking a piss instead of just flying home .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:57 pm

In moments like these, in the desperately thirsty situations, he is utterly convinced blood is better than anything, including sex. But well he has never had that so he might change his mind then, but as of right now, nothing trumps the sweet, metalic taste of Candy's blood. He could still smell the pine wood scent off of the fey, but it was mostly eclipsed by the scent of his lifeblood. When he had drank enough of it to be satisfied, he pulled away, wiping his lips with his hand. "Um," He began awkwardly, but had no words to explain this.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:13 pm

Strangely he is not met with a shower of blows or words or with Candy running off , he is met only with a strange silence. Candy just stands there , stock still against the wall , expression nervous , brown doe like eyes shakingly staring directly into Demetri's. Goosebumps begin to rise over his skin as he begins to move , his heart pumping faster and faster in his chest , engine going into overdrive , so loud Demetri or anyone for that matter can hear it clear as day . Breath quickening , sweat beginning to run , then suddenly Candy realizes he can't hear it anymore. Then another realization as his mind catches up with his body , his arms , wrapped loosely around Demetri's neck have pulled him into a kiss , his warm lips locked with the other teen's as he pushes his body closer against the vampire's . And suddenly all the smells and sounds come rushing back , and he can hear his heart beginning to pound again , he can taste his lips , feel the warmth of the other boy's body ,the smell of roses and mahogany has washed over him like a wave sorroundings him at all angles . Lightning races through his nerves as he wonders , what the hell just happened? He knows what happened , he snapped , all of the tension of three years of accidental flirting , three years of angry arguments , three years of staring from afar and blushing , scurrying away as soon as their gazes met. This is the pay off , even if Demetri pushes him off , and yells and hollers and screams all the things he normally does. He won't give a single damn , he got this , has this right now , all the touch ,tastes ,smells , sounds , all his . God he hopes he won't get pushed off , just a little longer , just a few more moments of this .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Demetri rubbed the back of his neck, still thinking of something to say. Should I apologise? It wasn't my fau- His train of thought stopped dead when suddenly there were arms around his neck, and lips connecting with his. The arms were strong, but gentle, and the lips were like silk. Candy tasted like everything he imagined, except for actual candy. The smells and tastes reminded Demetri of a forest, with the bright sun dappling through the trees; the brush of the wind on the leaves, gentle as a secret lover; the fresh, yet gentle earthy smell. He imagined walking through this forest, his head turning to look at Candy, who looked almost aglow in the light of the evening sun. This, and more, Demetri pictured, and he had not realised that his own arms entangled the fey, and that his own mouth fought with his.  He tasted like cinnamon, and bark, and very slightly, blood, as the taste mingled between the boys' mouths. He could think of nothing but Candy, as if he was the only thing that mattered in this world.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Candy's heart stops again , this time even longer as he feels the vampire kissing back , feels the warmth of his arms wrapping around him , yes...yes,yes,yes . His very bones jitter with warmth and excitement , a fuzzy comforting feeling in his chest as they lips collide and he tastes the vampire's lips against his. His senses burning and crackling with exhilaration as his legs slowly move up and wrap tightly around the vampire's waist . Hand moving up Demetri's cheek and caressing the skin gently as he breaks away the kiss if only for a moment , the parting making a moist smack noise as he smiles breathlessly . Eyes glittering like fire works as he looks over Demetri with something he never thought he would , genuine pure affection , it feels friggin' awesome. With just the biggest grin he manages a simply breathy "It's no problem really" breaking out into warm laughter as he does so , and then dives back into the kiss.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Without thinking (not that he's been thinking this entire time), Demetri's hands hold his legs when they wrapped around his waste, slipping towards his hips and further south. Everything about this just felt so... right. So natural. He had been denying it for so long, but why avoid something that feels so good? He had fantasised about this so often, always hating himself afterward of course, but he never expected the reality to be even better than what he had pictured. He never even thought it could happen, especially not with Candy. It seemed Candy was right in he liked pressing people against walls, as that was what he was doing to Candy at the moment, only much gentler than before. His eyes cracked open when Candy pulled away, and he felt only disappointment at the loss of those warm lips. Yet the eyes staring back at him, so bright, full of affection. He got lost in those two great suns, and he found himself smiling, smiling at the person he had tormented for so long. It was an incredibly weird situation for him, but he was not in the right mind to care. One hand went to his throat, to assess the damage done. "I-" He began, but was cut off by Candy's lips once again and his words were lost to the ether.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Candy's hands begin moving everywhere , going all the places he's ever wished them to as he's pressed against the wall , in those embarrassing flustered moments ,alone in his studio when his mind moved back to the vampire. Wishing to escalate things he lets his tongue out to play , , the kiss turning french as his hands carress the vampires toned back and sides then slowly gently move back up his ripped abdomen to his chest , feeling up every inch he can reach. It's not enough , the burning hungry instinct in the back of the head , it wants more , more to grasp and grope. He knows they're in open air , that some rando goober dude could walk in at any moment , but he just cannot make himself care. His body has starved for this for too long , and his instincts tell him this little moment in heaven won't last , so he needs to slake his desire now. With that in mind one of his hands stops feeling up Demetri's hands and begins to unzip the vampires jeans as they break away the kiss and Candy's eyes once again lock with Demetri's this time shimmering with the knowing mischievous calm that Demetri can easily recognize as lust, his thin line of a grin dripping with desire. Besides the pool is closing and barely anyone was here earlier , who's gonna walk in right now...may as well do what they want while this moment lasts right? The hand continues it's work and a small blush spreads across Candy's cheeks as he looks into the vampire's eyes while his hands begin to...well I'm sure you can guess what they're doing down there.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:36 pm

His own tongue wrestled with Candy's, as his own hands explored the fey's body. They pressed firmly against his hips, before dipping lower to grab his ass. He was so lost in the moment, so utterly filled with lust. But the sound of his zipper being lowered sobered him, and he grabbed Candy's legs to pull them off of him. He basically dropped him then in his haste, mostly unintentionally. But instead of helping or doing anything the like, he gave one last glance at Candy, a mix of emotions on his face, before running off.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Candy's eyes widen as he's dropped , face a visage of utter surprise , hazel brown eyes asking a single question "Why?".
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 pm

There was clear pain written on Demetri's face before he left, but now he had disappeared, fled from the pool like nothing had happened.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Candy just curls up against the wall..hurt , why did he just leave? He was enjoying it , that much is obvious , for a moment everything was lips , and warmth and joy. Why did it have to end? So quickly after it started? And he just left him , without a word , without a single wave , without anything to acknowledge what just happened. That...that hurts...badly.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:09 pm

(Ki , just a little reminder is all)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Demetri walked quickly away, breaths heavy. He took the scenic route home, to see if he could relax himself by the time he reaches his house. It didn't work.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Candy on the other hand bolts home , making a bee line for his bed room once he gets in , heart a tangled up mess of every emotion one can think off.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: