An ambush.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An ambush.

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:41 pm

It was when khem was on the way to misty's home at night he would hear what sounded like a woman's scream from an abandoned warehouse
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 24213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An ambush.

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Khem was going to visit Misty, to hang out with the guy for now. But as he walked the path to Misty's home he heard a scream, it caught his attention. It sounded like it came from that abandoned warehouse, so Khem ran over to check it out.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 10971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:53 pm

As soon as khem stepped in the door closed and locked itself behind them. The place was poorly lit and the scream was coming from the floor above
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Khem looked behind him as the door locked itself tight, that was weird... But no time for that, Khem made his way up to find the source of the screams. Someone might be in danger after all...

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:09 pm

When he reached the second floor khem founs only one person was present but they were holding a staff glowing blue, so it was likely they were a mage and the noise was magically induced. The person turned to face him, they looked a lot like him only a year or so younger. "Hello brother" he said moonlight from a window making him perfectly vissible.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Khem was first confused, but quickly caught an understanding that it was all magic. Khem was not sure why he was lured here, but as he recognized that voice and face it was his brother. "...Jiras...? Why do you need to get my attention this way? You could have always contacted me you know? What is it that you need?" Khem questions from his brother not appreciating this sort of approach.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:33 pm

"Vengeance brother" Jiras replied plainly and then proceeded to elaborate "Because I am still loyal to the family that died trying to stop the madness of your master. And I will avenge them against you and your master"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Khem blinked a few times not really sure if he understood, he then spoke. "But... Brother... Jiras... Are you telling me that... Our parents were in that army...? Orsim killed them...? I... I am not sure how to feel about that... Our parents never cared about us, all they cared about was their status in the mage society... I'm... Conflicted, but I won't allow you to face Orsim and get yourself killed too brother and that is final!" Khem said strictly, if an army of mages could not bring Orsim down then his brother would only be marching towards his death.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:46 pm

"If you will not help mr then you will fall first brother I'll disguise myself as you then kill the old man in his sleep" Jiras reasoned out his plan "To you I give the chance to defend yourself, and die like a man!" Jiras sent a fireball flying from his right hand at his older brother
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Khem just shook his head slightly as he listened to his brother's ramblings, he rolled out of the way of the fireball and he looked at his brother and spoke. "Jiras, no! I don't want to fight you! Your plan is suicide! And I am not letting you kill me either! Can't we just talk about this...?" Khem tried to reason with his brother, he didn't want to end him or anything, he wished his brother would only move on.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:57 pm

"No I will not be detered by your lies our family will have its vengeance!" Jiras chanted some magic incantation and stacks of paper behind him began to rise on their own and take the shape of daggers which hurled themselves at khem. In the darkness they were hard to keep track of so dodging them would be problematic
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Khem did not want this or like this at all, if only his brother was not blinded by vengeance they could talk calmly about this. But it isn't like he did not used to act like this, revenge was always his first choice when others got to stomp him a little. Khem conjures up his magic barrier to protect him, it was too dark to see the paper daggers his brother controlled so this was his best option for now. "No, you need you listen to me! Give me a goddamn chance to explain! Do you really want to kill me!? Just for some family that never truly cared about us!? Jiras... Cease your actions immediately, I don't want you to act rash like this!" Khem pleaded trying to make his brother stop and understand.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:18 pm

"SINCE WHEN ARE YOU DIFFERENT!?" Jiras demanded, he had not recalled his brother caring for anything other than himself, his reputation, and power. Khem had always been a spoiled brat who their parents had favored for his skill at summoning magic "Do you expect me to think that you care all of the sudden, I will make our family prous not you!" He through his hands forward
and fired a poweful blast of red magic at his brother's sheild
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Khem was not sure what to do, he braced his magic barrier for impact of the magic and spoke. "I have changed! I'm sorry that you feel like I don't care! And I didn't, I was too caught up on my own desires and our parents teachings that I failed to look around me and acknowledge that you were my precious brother... So I don't know you that well... I just want you to stop and find something else to do, forget about our family, me and your revenge!" Khem said as he tried to make his brother change his mind about this.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:32 pm

(Is it a sheild or a barrier?) The blast shattered khem's barrier or sheild or whatever and blasted him back so he was flung into a wall
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Khem grunts as his shield broke and he was blasted into a wall, that hurt a lot... Khem had fallen to the floor and attempted to stand up to face his younger brother.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:48 pm

His brother was already preparing another blast
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Khem casted ice arrows, several of them then launch towards Jiras to interrupt him. Khem was trying not to kill his brother, but he was not going to die here either but he can't just stand there hiding inside a shield or barrier.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Jiras made a sheild with which to block the arrows and sent another fireball at khem
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Khem blocked the fireball with his own shield and then proceeded to summon giant black void worms behind Jiras. 2 of them emerged from a black abyss with their glistening black bodies and several teeth aimed at Jiras, Khem prepared his own fireball to shoot at his brother in the meanwhile.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:11 pm

Jiras uses a spell of levitation to throw the worms at his brother before closing the gate
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Khem had no choice but to destroy the void worms with his fireball, he stepped back when he did so as he shot 2 fireballs at each of their mouths. Khem then shot a fireball at Jiras and an ice arrow.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Jiras Destroyed the arrows with paper daggers and blocked thefireball with a magic sheild "You've improved" He noted
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Khem speaks. "Glad you noticed... I never thought you would put up such a fight..." Khem says as he slams his hand on the floor and summons an ice golem to assist him and casts more ice arrows to pin down his brother.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:29 pm

"I may need to get serious" Jiras said with a grin as rolled out of the way and began an incantation theat began to tear bits of concrete and metal out of the building so that it began collecting in fgront of him, morphing into a serpent to face the golem
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: