Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yet another attempt at mini rp

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

yet another attempt at mini rp - Page 5 Empty Re: yet another attempt at mini rp

Post by Half Moon Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Yomela dodges to the right and summons another fire ball and shoots it towards the troll, clenching her teeth angrily as it misses. I need to work more on my aim! she thought angrily.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

yet another attempt at mini rp - Page 5 Empty Re: yet another attempt at mini rp

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Thomas meanwhile has summoned a pair of wolves from the forrest who attack the troll, but only get a few bites inn before being smashed

Lysander prepares another spell to finish the troll off
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Yomela summons another fireball but then is hit slightly by the next boulder flung towards her. She falls onto her back, skidding slightly, clearly unconscienced from the impact.

(Cuz I could Razz )
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:09 am

Lysander grits his teeth and throws another fireball this one exploding just like the first and leaving the creature a charred corpse

Thomas runs over and shakes yomela
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Yomela at first didn't respond, but by the 2nd shake, her eyes shot open wide. She sat up and panted. She looked around as if she just woke up from a hundred-year-long nap before she relaxed and laid back onto the ground, making a soft thud. "****ing troll." was all she said, sounding clearly annoyed she got knocked out by it. She then glanced towards Lysander, a slight smile on her face. "Did I do good?" she asked him, high-pitched in questioning.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Lysander nod with a smile "Your aim and form need a lot of work, as I said but you learned that quicker than most people do, and definitely have potential"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Yomela stood up and wiped the dirt from her clothes. Once finished, she turned towards him, a smirk on her face. That look then disappeared into a rosy-cheeked smile as she chuckled and rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment. "I was surprised I hit it the first time." she said before turning towards Thomas.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Thomas seems to be bussy talking to a bush at first which obviously seems more than a little bit odd. It's not until about half minute later that a deer trots out and bends its head so he can pet it. When it notices you the savage creature bears its razor sharp teeth and growls at you, and Lysander. Thomas speaks soothingly to the normally vicious man eater calming it once again and petting it some more before letting it run back into the woods

Lysander Smirks "After seeing your second shot so was I"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Yomela rolled her eyes and snorted at Lysander's response before her head quickly turned towards Thomas. After the deer left, she raised an eyebrow at him. "Not judging, but why did you pet a man-eating deer just now?" she asked him, slightly suspicious of what he could be hiding.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:38 pm

"well you see beneath this harmless exceedingly handsome exterior there lies a dark secrect" Thomas says in a mockingly grave tome at her accusations "For you see I am actually a dear In an ruggedly handsome disguise, and I shall lead my people to conquer this pathetic world!" He says his face serious for a moment before he smirks "I'm kidding, I come from a family of hedge wizards and such. We lived out in the woods in the middle of nowhere, so we practiced a lot of nature related magic."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Yomela chuckled and then smirked. "No wonder you wanted to ride on my back." she said before turning towards Lysander. "Soooooooooooo........now what?" she asked him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:49 pm

"Well... The horses ran away" Lysander observes with a frown "I guess we walk home"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Yomela laughed hard before she shook her head in disapproval. "You forgot I'm a kitsune, didn't you?!" she said through her laughs before she shifted into a strong-looking black horse form. "You won't have a saddle or reins, but if you wrap your arms around my neck or grasp my hair, then you'll stay on. Just don't pull out any hair, that will hurt like a *****!" she exclaimed, snorting once.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:25 pm

"No but I didn't want so assume you'd let us both ride you" He says getting onto her back

Thomas does the same "Hi Ho silver!"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Yomela glared back at Thomas. "Don't make me buck you off. You're way too excited about this and this is costing me energy, you 2 feel like you weight a ton!" she exclaimed before she galloped real fast towards the tower. "If you want me to, I can help herd in the run-away horses, my wolf form could scare a ghost!" she added in, suggesting herself to help round up the horses so they wouldn't have to.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:59 pm

Thomas speaks up "Sorry that's my fault" He grins sheepishly as he opens his backpack and dumps out over a hundred pounds of lead block "Better?" he asks
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Yomela stared back at him, confused. "Why were you carrying that in your backpack?!" she asked him, shock and surprise in her tone.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:31 pm

"Becauase they wouldn't fit in my pocket" Thomas says as if it were obvious, completely missing the point of the question
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Yomela rolled her eyes before she slowed down as they reached the tower. She stopped near it to wait for them to climb off her back before she shifted into her woman form. She panted heavily, staring only at the ground. "Next time the horses run off, I'm only carrying one of you." she said between pants.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Thomas laughs and hops off her back "I could have ridden a moose back you know"

Lysander climbs off and pats her on the head " thanks a bunch, I appreciate it, next time we won't wear backpacks full of lead"

(hey did you take a look at the other counter ideas I had in the poison star topic?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Yomela's panted a bit slower before she shifted back into her woman form, her hands on her knees as she bent over. "I don't think the moose would enjoy the lead anymore than I did." she exclaimed, finally managing to catch her breath.

(No, not yet, but I'm about to go look Razz )
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:46 pm

"Oh come on I was carrying that lead and i'm not even a massive horse" Thomas smirks at her exhaustion with a chuckle
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:47 pm

Yomela scoffed once before she flexed her left arm, showing him she didn't have much muscle on her. "You were saying?" she responded sarcastically.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:51 pm

Thomas laughs "Yeah but as a horse you seemed to have more muscle"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Yomela growled in frustration. "That form appears strong but for each of my forms I still keep the same muscle-wise strength regardless. If that weren't true then I wouldn't have been panting so hard." she explained to him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next