Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Vampire vs. Demon prince

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ancient Vampire vs. Demon prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Vampire vs. Demon prince

Post by Koyu Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:48 pm

The vampire lord turns around slowly, he was wearing old clothes and a long cloak on top of them. He did look a little old but not too much, he spoke. "May I ask you what you are doing in our sanctuary?" He asked of Cthulhu.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Ancient Vampire vs. Demon prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Vampire vs. Demon prince

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Cthulhu smirks "I was attempting to retrieve someone who I thought perhaps lost or kidnapped , a lover of mine " He replies calmly , an aura of power near radiating from him "However it seems he has been indoctrinated into your number , most likely via blood bond....I want him back"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:02 am

The vampire lord speaks. "Tsk, tsk young demon... I do not use Blood Bonds. I just happen to be powerful enough that my voice is law to the younger ones... They are like lost sheep that sought me out to be their guide, many young vampires die of young age due to their stupidity. I will do all the thinking for them and in return they will serve me, like slaves but they are actually happy with that as the burden of though has been removed from them... Do you understand?" The vampire lord explained calmly to him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:04 am

"Look , I care not for these other vampires you have under your thrall , you will release mine to me , or I will be forced to dirty my hands with your guts" He replies , his tone cold and grim and entirely serious.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:07 am

The vampire lord raised an eyebrow and then Koyu ran in front of Cthulhu between the two. "How about you just leave!? You are not going to hurt our vampire lord as long as I am here! I will take you on!" Koyu said to Cthulhu entirely serious.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:09 am

"Really Koyu? You care more for this charlatan than for me? The first person to show you love? The one you claimed you would never part with ?" He asks , testing how strong this hypnosis is.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:14 am

Koyu flinches at that he speaks. "I... Well... I wasn't thinking back then... I felt lonely... But I am not alone anymore... I don't need you anymore... I am happy like this, I don't need to think about it..." Koyu said, he seemed a bit hesitant.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:15 am

Lu smiles warmly " Do you remember the day when we learned we loved each other? The sensation of my skin on yours , our eyes locked as we made love , do these memories not still stir you ?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:22 am

Cthulhu's words made memories pop up in Koyu's head, the sweet sweet memories of their first meeting and time together. Koyu put his hand on his head as it started to hurt, these memories hurt him. Was he really more happy serving a vampire lord that did all the thinking for him or was the happiness with Cthulhu that he treasure most?

The vampire lord spoke. "You should stop now, the little one doesn't need to think for himself... See how much pain you are only causing to him? He is much more happy with me, as he doesn't need to carry the burden of thought just like the others." The vampire lord said calmly as he observed the situation.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am

"We will test that theory serpent , I give you a proposal , if I can convince my love to come back to me of his own volition , than you give up him and all of your servants , if not you may keep him" He replies his smile one of confidence.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:28 am

The vampire lord listened and spoke. "Very well, if you so wish." He said and just observed for now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 am

Lu just smirks and turns back to Koyu , approaching him and putting a comforting hand on his shoulder "Do not allow these concerns to hurt you dearest , for now , just remember , and then make your decision" He advises , his tone warm and comforting.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:37 am

Koyu as the memories seemed so warm and nice he stays put remembering them, but he was not supposed to think. Why would he want to think for himself? He felt much more at ease with letting the vampire lord do all the thinking and decisions, but deep down he wanted to be with Cthulhu but the vampire lord decided that he doesn't want that. So what was the right thing to do? What was the answer? Did he want to be with Cthulhu or not? Koyu put both of his hands on his head as it hurt, he looked to be in pain as his head hurt. Koyu took a step towards Chtulhu...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:40 am

Lu wraps an arm around him "I want you to think back to that one time on the roof , remember that? When I got those fireworks for you ? And we ate ice cream on the roof of the house for a whole hour?Wasn't that nice , our hands being interlocked as we stared up in wonder? Isn't that better than staying here for the rest of your days? A servant to another's will as you were when we first met? Kept under the control of some deceiving elder vampire ?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:47 am

Koyu slowly moves his hands around Cthulhu to hug him tightly, he remembers those times... Especially when he was still nothing but a servant to another, which he hated as he was not allowed to do what he himself wanted. Was letting this vampire lord really have all this power over him any different? Koyu would think not, since the vampire lord had decided that Koyu did not want Cthulhu, but Koyu wanted Cthulhu all along and the vampire lord was wrong. "Red... It still hurts... His voice... Clawing its way back to my head..." Koyu said sounding a bit pathetic since he was not strong enough to go against such a powerful vampire that has lived for so many years, Koyu needed Cthulhu's help.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:49 am

Lu holds him tight "It's fine Blue , I'll fix this "He states , eyes flashing as he glares at the ancient vampire "What is your name mongrel?
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:56 am

Koyu kept hugging Cthulhu, his body warmth and the sound of his heartbeat comforting Koyu as not to let the vampire lord get to him again.

The vampire lord sighs and speaks. "I am Davolin the vampire lord, my power is so great that even my voice is enough to enslave other vampires around me!" He declared loudly, as he did so Koyu squeezed on Cthulhu tightly holding on to him since Cthulhu was the only thing keeping him from letting the vampire lord take him over.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:01 am

Cthulhu frowns as he holds Koyu close " I am Chtharon , of the blood of Chernabog the Everlord , some call me Cthulhu , some The Morningstar , I wonder what you shall call me as I flay you" He replies , his very voice on of power and confidence , his red eyes alight with hellish flame , his right hand engulfed in the same such fire. From behind him a pair of wings of golden fire rise out and fill the room with an intense warmth, bringing light to the dank caves.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:07 am

The younger vampires retreat to the other caves scared of Cthulhu, the vampire lord was amused as he never thought he would find himself in a situation where he would have to fight against a demon. His gaze turned to Koyu who was tightly hugging Cthulhu and he spoke. "Listen to me young one... Come to my aid, your vampire lord needs you to fight..." That certainly had an effect on Koyu, he let's go of Cthulhu with one hand and shows desire to go to the vampire lord but he also holds on to Cthulhu with the other showing desire to be with Cthulhu.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:09 am

"Do not let his silver tongue fool you , he wishes to use you as a pawn to fight his battles and do his labor " Cthulhu states , his eyes narrowed at the vampire .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:19 am

The vampire lord just smirks, his voice was law to younger vampires after all... He was used to having them do whatever he pleased since his power was great. "I am giving you valid instructions, come to my aid. Together we can defeat this thorn of a demon on our sides and you will be free from the burden of thought again... Come, join your kin." The vampire lord said, he was not giving up and he was going to use this tactic to limit Cthulhu's own fighting ability and if Koyu would suddenly listen to him properly Koyu himself would attack and wound Cthulhu.

Koyu was still showing desire to go to the vampire lord's aid in this. "Red... I am scared..." Koyu tells Cthulhu since the vampire lord's voice was clawing its way back to his mind.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:23 am

Cthulhu turns his face to his gently "Don't be , you're with me , I'll always keep you safe , as best as I can , because you are more dear to me than any soul living or dead, period" He replies with a confident grin that can't help but give Koy the warm and fuzzies . Than with a cry of some demonic spell he sends a burst of hellish flame at the vampire lord.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:28 am

Koyu's mind eases a little with Cthulhu's words but he hopes that he can hold out on this.

As the hellish flame comes the vampire lord just throws his coat in front of it and with that the coat burns up and the vampire lord is in a monstrous humanoid creature form with long gnashing teeth, large pointy ears, claws and several eyes. He was standing behind Cthulhu and intended to use raw power to whack him away.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:33 am

Lu lets out a small growl as he is whacked away and lands on a hand, quickly regaining his composure he summons the mighty hammer of grond and charges the vampire with the huge menacing mace .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:38 am

But Koyu got thrown off, probably hurt too in that... As he was lying on the ground some distance away from the two.

The vampire lord screeched loudly in this form, he was stronger and faster in this monster form as he charged right back at him with the intend to rip Cthulhu into shreds.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next