Interrogation

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interrogation

Post by The Lord Regent on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:32 pm

When the treasure hunters had left Jason had the shadow demon brought to an interrogation room in the basement of his corporate tower home. the cell was filled with bright light on all sides, acheron would not have an easy time escaping, Jason soon joined him and dispelled the petrification on acheron still with his confident smile he said "Boy are you in some deep shit kid."
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 24249

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interrogation

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Al is doing that bodyguard thang right now.

Admin

Race : Demon
Lover : Koyu
Experience : 15195

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:17 am

Acheron is slightly relieved that he can finally move again, being a statue was no fun after all. He then looks at Jason though he squints his eyes since the light was so bright, he then speaks. "Hmm... If you say so... But I am not one to stay in such deep shit, so how about you just let me go home? I would follow the others but I obviously can't anymore, since the world is a large place. What do you say?" Acheron asked, if the guy would just let him go he could find another way of approach to this.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 10984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:33 am

Al snorts at that .

Admin

Race : Demon
Lover : Koyu
Experience : 15195

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:56 am

"I have a firm policy in place against children, so I suppose i'll just need to torture you until you tell me what you're doing here." Jason said cassually to acheron
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:00 am

Acheron looked at Jason like he was unimpressed, he spoke. "Such a nice firm policy... And here I thought you weren't completely crazy, why should I tell you any other story except that 'I got curious and followed to learn more'?" Acheron wondered, he folded his arms and just stood there waiting for a chance to get out.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:06 am

Jason whistled to something, likely spirit and acheron found himself pinned to the wall. Jason took out a knife and grinned "Now you're going to want to stay still for all this otherwise i may cut something vital..."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:18 am

Acheron was caught by surprise as he is suddenly pinned on the wall, he slightly struggles and looks at Jason. "See? I knew I was going to get gutted by you people. What sort of story do you really expect to hear from me?" Acheron questioned, but perhaps he should have a few more questions directed at Jason whilst he is still here.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:24 am

"Let's play a game" Jason said and proceeded to attach something to Acheron's neck "Now i'm going to ask you some questions, and if you lie to me this will tell, and if you do lie or i Dislike your tone i'm going to cut off a part of your body, sound good?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:30 am

Acheron did not like this, he spoke. "You have been watching too many movies pal, but let me ask you something first; why do you want that book so badly?" Acheron asked, since the way this whole interrogation was going Jason was definitely the nicest guy on the planet and misuse of some magic book was a pretty bad thing.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:36 am

Jason took the knife to Acheron's left ear, and proceeded to cut it off expertly "That tone was unacceptable kiddo" He a said calmly
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:42 am

Acheron grunted to the pain as the blood of his now cut ear dripped down the side of his head, damn that stings. "You are hard to please after all... One more question, if I tell you that if I don't work for anybody on this, but still have a job, will it still count it as a lie even if I don't work on this specific thing for someone else but I do work some mundane job and obviously have a boss there to work for?" Acheron asked of him while slightly breathing heavier as the ear spot still stung with pain, but if he was going to cut his other ear too then he wouldn't be able to hear Jason's questions anymore.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:43 am

"What is the job?" Jason asked him curiously
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:50 am

Acheron answered nicely. "Whatever help is needed at the place, being a waiter, move some goods around, kitchen work... That sort of thing. It is a very mundane job, really..." Acheron told him, not really thinking that that sort of thing interests Jason.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:02 am

"Then why are you here spying on me?" Jason asked a bit surprised
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:06 am

Acheron rolled his eyes and spoke. "I wasn't spying on you, directly. I was more interested in the book, so I can see it myself. That is why I was hiding in Moura's shadow, to follow her. But by all means, you are kinda suspicious and your treatment of me tells everything." Acheron told Jason, he had a slightly pissed off tone there since he was thinking that Jason is an idiot. A paranoid one at that.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:11 am

Jason cut off acheron's right middle finger next because he still didn't like his tone "Man did you pick the wrong person to spy on" Jason said calmly and asked "So why should I let you leave here alive?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:35 am

Acheron obviously squirmed a little as Jason cut off his middle finger, Acheron took a deep breath to get himself on line as he spoke. "Ugh... This game of yours sucks... It really does... And to answer your question as far as I have seen you don't have any reason to let me go alive, I would try to lean on your sense of mercy but I do think you are a psycho so that isn't going to work so I am inclined to believe that I need to do something drastic to get out. I am not afraid of death, I am more afraid of the fact that the people who care about me will be worried sick and try to find me and find nothing. There are still people who need me and I do have a certain thing to do but I haven't done since I don't like it so I have been kinda postponing it for years... I don't think I have anything that might interest you specifically, but I am not one to blabber about who I am and what I do. It isn't that important really..." Acheron said as he wondered what to do, his last resort was to do a Mind Game on the guy but how much help was that going to be when there was spirits and shit here?

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 am

"Well it's your lucky day kid, I am going to let you go" Jason said pulling the knife away from him "You're a waiter, and a supernatural and quite rude at that; so you must work for the nightwood inn, and if you ever come on to my property or cause me any trouble again my people will go to the nightwood in, they will kill everyone, and they will burn it to the ground, even if you kill or put me in a comma those people will still be headed to burn down your  inn. Sound good kiddo?" Jason asked, he now had the leverage he needed to keep this person  under control
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:34 am

Acheron gave Jason an angry glare, he spoke sounding a bit angry. "You son of a bitch! The people of Nightwood Inn have nothing to do with the things I do! You should just leave them out from this!" Acheron said as he did not take kindly to threats that involved the good people of the inn.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 am

Jason however could sense this kid was dangerous, as he was not afraid of death and he did not kill kids...usually he had to find another way to deal with him "They will be left out of it... so long as you stay out of my way." Jason said with a calm smile
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 am

Acheron was still mad about that, this guy sure got to his nerves and all of this wouldn't have happened if Mystogan would have not exposed him. "Tsk! How am I even in your way to begin with that you have to make such threads to me? Ugh, I will be jusy glad to leave this place and never see your smug face around the inn." Acheron told him, Jason and his goons would not be welcome in there.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:53 am

"Good lad, see the healer in the reception area if you wish, she can fix those missing parts" Jason said, he did not get much more merciful than this
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:05 am

Acheron sights at that and speaks. "Well I sure damn need it or the others won't ever stop questioning what happened. I hope you die in a ditch somewhere someday..." Acheron said and waited to be released so he can get himself fixed and go on about something else. This wasn't a very pleasant experience, but it sure beats being stuck in a vase for a 5000 years.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:19 pm

"Do not make me regret my sudden outburst of mercy and good will" Jason warned as he oppened the door for him
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top