A Visit from the Shadows

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Visit from the Shadows

Post by Koyu on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:41 pm

After a month since Sylvia has safely returned to the Nightwood Inn to work, things were just as normal except Sylvia spoke of this one man she was in love with. Acheron was always ready to look out for his Nightwood family, he decided to make sure that the man Sylvia is speaking of is a good man. So Acheron easily got access to her memories during night time with a Mind Game, to find out where this man lives so he hd set out to the guy's apartment and slipped in as a shadow looking for him.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 10984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Visit from the Shadows

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Matthew was working out in his little gym room, doing sit ups
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 24254

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Acheron watched Matthew from the shadows, but he couldn't believe this was the same guy that almost killed him. Acheron was a bit angry at that, he was not going to let Matthew get away so easily. Soon Matthew could notice himself being locked in a dark room, the Mind Game has started.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:51 pm

"Oh it's you" Matthew said, he knew what was going on, and it wasn't real, he was not intimidated and continued his work out
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Acheron appeared in front of him and spoke. "Yes, it is me! Surprised? I came here to check on things, I can't believe it is you who is dating Sylvia! What? Planning to gain her trust, make her reveal our hideout and kill everyone? Not a chance my friend!" Acheron said and he would start digging around Matthew's mind, Matthew could feel this.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:00 am

Matthew remained completely calm as he continued his exercise and Acheron would find matthew's intentions were benign "Oh take your time, discover my malevolent plans" He said dryly and sarcastically
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:07 am

Acheron was going Matthew's most recent thoughts and memories, he was getting frustrated because he could not find those 'malevolent plans' of his but then he spiked into an amused smile. "Hey, I found your sex tape! Ugh, never mind about that now... What I was going to say is are you fucking serious with Sylvia? You are a hunter and you almost killed me you bastard!" Acheron said getting serious again.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:11 am

"Yeah you were breaking the law with vigilante justice and driving people insane, we have laws you don't get to be judge and jurry" Matthew said firmly, finally giving acheron his full attention
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:18 am

Acheron talked back. "Hey! I am doing you kind a service there! Criminals don't deserve to keep their thoughts in order, best to let their brain to rot you know? Because if not dealt with, they will just do the same crimes over and over again... You hunters just kill indiscriminately, what you do is worse in all accounts!" Acheron said stating his opinion firmly.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:28 am

"No one gave you the right to judge these people i wouldn't take issue but you're so fucked up, driving petty criminals mad over theft, judging peoples crimes like you have some kind of god complex?" Matt said and then continued "Really? all the supernaturals have been in the dead war, a demon invasion, or murder investigation, and i've helped innocents; I have clean conscience"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:34 am

Acheron is not sure what to think of that, Matthew's memories do show that not once has he killed supernaturals that meant no harm. "Shut up will you!? Remember who has the power in this realm! I can see what you mean, but did it not once come to your mind that someone out there might miss me? I was not being hostile towards you people yet you still attacked me and almost killed me! Almost got away with it too!" Acheron said and he proceeds to dig deeper into Matthew's mind to find something to torment him with.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:42 am

There are many things that once bothered matt and many things that once upset him, but no longer for instance he missed violet and yet the memory of it caused him no pain, he simply missed her, but it would not do to torment him "You do not scare me I am proud of my life and who I am and this is my mind. Did it ever occur to you someone might miss the people you hurt in your god complex fueled rampages? You're as much a criminal as the people you attack"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:47 am

Acheron reacted. "How dare you! What about you!? You keep killing supernaturals! How do you know no one misses them!? Once dead they are completely gone! I just... Ugh! You are pissing me off! How can you date Sylvia!? She is a mage! I thought hunters kill any supernatural without even thinking... Why are you... Breaking the rules of the people you are in league with!?" Acheron asked not understanding Matthew's intentions.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:53 am

"The people I kill are murderers, or trying to kill me ussually both you've seen it yourself." Matthew pointed out to acheron "I do what's right, and if you don't think hunters are necessary you must have missed the dead war and the demon invasion"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:57 am

Acheron spoke more. "Oh I was in the Dead War, but not in the... Demon Invasion? Hunters are not needed, the ones who actually stopped the Dead War from advancing were supernaturals, after that the number of hunter kills on supernaturals increased. Talk about a thanks you know? You are aware that I am not going to kill you, no matter what happens? I am sure you wouldn't treat me the same..." Acheron said confident.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:06 am

"Oh yeah, you say supernaturals stopped but who do you think bled and died to keep it at bay? We did" Matt said simply and truly, it would have been very different if the armies of the dead were more focused on the chicago resistance "As for the demon invasion..." he thought back to the time demons tried to invade chicago through giant portals in the ground to get lu , but of course acheron did not know the lu part as he saw it from  matt's perspective, demons slaughtering everything in the street and the hunters charging in, in a blaze of glory to contain it ready to give there lives if need be.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:11 am

Acheron was getting pissed at Matthew even more. "How does that have to do with anything!? You are still killing innocent supernaturals! If the hunters find out about our base of operations they would surely kill us all! I need to find a way to make you shut up about it all..." Acheron said as he tried his damnest to find something to shake Matthew down.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:19 am

"But I haven't and you know I haven't." Matthew said to him calmly  "Yet you're frantically searching for something to hurt me just because what? I hurt your feelings? Because I tried to stop you committing unspeakable acts upon people, some of whom don't deserve it. Before you say I hurt innocent supernaturals, I don't I help them you can see it in my mind. So quit building your strawman that just isn't me"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:22 am

Acheron spoke more, he was upset. "Unspeakable acts? Don't deserve it!? What do you even mean! My acts on criminals are not unspeakable! They deserved it!" Acheron was on the defensive.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:28 am

"Really what was it you asked me earlier? Oh I remember; are you sure no one misses them, are you sure they had no family, do you know why they did it? Or did you never bother to look at that?" Matthew asked him "Either way that's cruel and unusual punishment, dealt out with vigilante justice, you're a criminal too"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:32 am

Acheron was getting cornered. "No, I am not a criminal! I did nothing wrong! I was helping people!" Acheron said clearly upset of Matthew's words.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:37 am

"You did many things wrong, you turned people's minds against them which is cruel and unusual punishment which is highly illegal and morally wrong, some committed suicide, others died of a heart attack induced by fear." Matthew continued his metaphorical attack
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:41 am

Acheron was unable to keep his Mind Game up due to Matthew's words, he would find Acheron sitting on the floor as he speaks. "No... I meant no harm... No one was supposed to die..." Acheron said but the truth still stands, god he hated Matthew now.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:47 am

"Well they did die, because you trapped them in a waking nightmare most would say is worse than death, I know you were trying to do the right thing but you were failing. You should reexamine your methods and use this to better yourself" Matthew suggested to him patting the demon on the shoulder as he went to the kitchen for some water
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:53 am

Acheron was sitting there feeling defeated, just what was up with this hunter!? But Acheron was quite tired after the extensive Mind Game and having to come here in his shadow form and also mentally exhausted by Matthew he poofed into his 8-year old form.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top