The Breakup: But what now?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Breakup: But what now?

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Koyu had gotten infuriated by the events that happened after he and Cthulhu escaped the labyrinth in Hell and got back to Earth, he could not shake up the fact that it was Cthulhu saying those awful things to him and lying about what kinda person he really was. So in the end Koyu decided to breakup and end their relationship, they did it a bit heated at each other. Koyu had no home where to go, no friends to go talk to, so he had winded up in some underground bar and was drinking alcohol for his troubles. The drinks did not taste any good though, but at this point he did not care as he was sitting at the counter his head down and a filled glass on his hand. Koyu did not know what to do, his unlife felt like a curse than anything right now.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 10971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Breakup: But what now?

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:42 pm

Lu walks into the bar and sit next to the vampire "You forgot to break our blood bond" He states bluntly as he orders himself a drink "That' not all I came here for though, I want to talk"

Admin

Race : Demon
Lover : Koyu
Experience : 15160

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Koyu was not expecting to see Cthulhu again, but forgetting to release the Blood Bond explained how he found him... Koyu stared at Cthulhu with a light angry expression, he turned his head away and focused to take a sup from his glass and then replied. "Right... Well? Spit it out then... What do you want to tell me?" Koyu asked of him, then waited for his answer but not expecting much.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:49 pm

Lu sighs "Look, we got off on bad terms...and while I don't want to get back together, at least not yet, I want to understand your side so we ca at least come to terms" He explains .

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Koyu takes another sip of the foul tasting liquid, then he talks. "Yeah? Well... I don't know what you really are expecting, you love me, but you also deeply hate me. That much is clear, you are a fucking psycho and like you said you lied to me and pretended that you were not so you can woo me to actually like you. You don't like me as who I am, you only like my looks since you find me sexy and that is about it. Since you told me I was annoying, and that I couldn't take care of myself, that I was too depended on you. Well no more, since right now I know that I won't depend on anyone ever again! So fuck you!" Koyu said angrily, he then took a another sip of his glass.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Lu nods ,but looks hurt "Koyu , you believe that's how I really feel? " He replies "Because it's not, I thought I already explained this , whatever happened in that prison messed up my mind , badly, the things I said while you were in there , I don't feel that way remotely , I mean you're a little annoying , mostly because you're so possessive , but I don't hate you" He states his hand unconsciously locking fingers with Koy's "I mean I don't want to be with you right now, and I am angry at you for the way you just ran off, but I still love you"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Koyu moves his hand away quickly as Cthulhu touched him, he then speaks more. "Look, it all happened in your head. How do I know that most of that is not from your deepest parts of your mind and the truth that you are not admitting to even yourself? How do I know what are lies and what are the truths? All that happened and the things I heard, made me nothing but sick and tired of it! How are you going to convince me what is the truth and what are the lies!? Tell me!" Koyu said and waited.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:15 pm

"Our blood bond should tell you" Lu replies frankly "Just use that to sense my emotions " He states , although he looks hurt when Koy moved his hand away.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:18 pm

Koyu shook his head slightly, he broke the Blood Bond shortly after. "...Fine, I believe you. But right now, the entire world can go fuck itself! I don't care anymore, about anything..." Koyu said and took a sip from his glass, he was still obviously upset about the things that happened.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Lu sighs heavily "Koy how long have you been drinking?" He asks , concern obvious in his voice.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Koyu looks at Cthulhu uncertainty in his expression, he did not understand why he asked. "For 2-5 hours now...? I think...? What does that matter!?" Koyu asks as he takes another sip, he had not paid attention to the time.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:30 pm

"Oh gawd you're so drunk you don't even know how long?!*sighs*We're getting you home before you black out okay?" He states firmly. "Where have you been staying at?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Koyu shook his head reluctantly and spoke. "You are not the boss of me! It isn't like this stuff can kill me! And even if it did I wouldn't care! And stay!? I don't have a place to stay, no one wants me, no one needs me! So maybe you should fuck off like everyone else!?" Koyu said not really caring, he wanted to stay and keep drinking, it seemed like the right thing to do.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:44 pm

"No , I said I don't want to be with you, that doesn't mean I'm abandoning you to wallow in self pity and alcohol" He states firmly , his eyes locked with Koy's own "You can stay in my old apartment alright ? It'll be your place , I won't come around unless you ask alright?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Koyu just takes anther sip from his glass and then speaks. "No, I don't want to... Your smell lingers there, I don't want that. Why do you care so much anyway? We are not in a relationship anymore, we are not even friends, there is no need to care for a stranger. I thought you came here to talk, not to give me a handout, I am not as weak and pathetic as you think so just stop! I will figure something out... I think..." Koyu said as he continued to drink.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:56 pm

"I don't think your weak or pathetic , I think you're upset , and drunk , and need some help" He states flatly "And frankly I think you need this handout, you have no money , and no resources , so I'm trying to help"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Koyu sighs and speaks. "Yeah, and what if I am upset and drunk? That doesn't amount to anything, and I don't need your handout. I don't feel any cold so I can sleep under a bridge or something... Maybe even sneak into a cemetery and find a coffin to crawl into..." Koyu notices that his glass is now empty, he would buy another drink but sadly he has already used the all the money he had on these things. "Awww fuck this! I can't even afford a drink anymore! Guess I will go and find a place to sleep outside..." Koyu said as he put his glass down and was ready to leave, but he could barely stand up and stay up, he was very wobbly.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Lu sighs and follows him , without warning he picks the wobbly vampire up bridal style and starts the walk to the apartment "Why do I have to be the responsible one now?" He asks as he goes into a steady jog which in reality is faster than most cars.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:10 pm

Koyu was confused as he got picked up so suddenly, he did not like it. "What do you think you are doing!? I can take care of myself! I don't need you! I don't need anyone! Put me down! I didn't ask for your help!" Koyu says furiously as he was against this, but there was not much he could do and he slowly shut up as he became tired and felt like shit.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Lu carries him all the way to the apartment , and as they get in lies him down on one of the beds before going off to the kitchen to fix himself something actually good to drink.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:15 pm

Koyu only murmurs quietly as he was placed on the bed, it was nice and soft and as Cthulhu left him alone Koyu fell asleep pretty fast.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Lu falls asleep in a chair in the living room after a few hours of watching T.V.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:28 pm

The next day, Koyu wakes up, he is first confused in where he is and how he got here but pieces of what happened yesterday give some form of an understanding. But god did his head hurt and he felt sick, he slowly stood up from the bed to go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water for now.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Lu is rather adorably asleep on a nearby futon.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Koyu drinks the glass of water in the kitchen which made him feel a little better. He returns to the living room area and he stares at Cthulhu as the guy sleeps, Koyu doesn't quite remember all the details of their discussion at yesterday so he just wonders why did that oaf drag him all the way here even though their relationship was over? Koyu sits on the couch for now to relax as the headache was awful, he was also getting a little thirsty for blood so that wasn't helping...

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top