Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries) Empty A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries)

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:41 am

Chris's eyes wander across Leo who's sitting across from him looking into the menu "Find anything you want?" Chris questions as he had offered to pay . Leo , beautiful genius he was had somehow managed to savage their day by suggesting they both go home get dressed and meet up for dinner, and Chris had obviously agreed as they were sitting in a Red Lobster looking through their menus.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries) Empty Re: A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries)

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:54 am

Leo had argued against his paying it entirely of course, but he had given up after Chris had insisted. He doubted he had stopped smiling all day, the stupid grin still plastered on his face. "Haven't decided yet," he replied, because honestly he had been distracted by the dude sitting across from him.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries) Empty Re: A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries)

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:01 am

"Yeah same here " He replies with a smirk , he's beautiful , just beautiful, that's about the only word, and Chris hasn't been able to look away all day.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:17 am

He just smiled at the guy, probably the happiest he had ever been.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:45 am

T
Chris just laughs "We're super corny aren't we?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:12 am

He nodded seriously. "The corniest."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:04 am

" Aa man I knew it" He replies with an embarrassed groan "Well at least we're not passionately making out in front of a large crowd of people this time"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:10 am

He chuckled slightly, heat reaching his face. "For now," Then he winked.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:17 am

Chris's face get's a little hot at that, yeah Leo is a definite keeper "Knowing us we'll be in like the middle of a packed subway train" He half jokes as he finally starts looking at the menu.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:29 am

He chuckled, because yeah that was true. He decided that they should probably start getting to know each other because all he really knows about Chris is he lived in Michigan for a while, is rich owns a clothes company, is pretty terrible at skating and hot as shit. Oh, and he has a damn fine ass. "So, what did you do before your big hit?" He asked, propping his head up on a fist.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:38 am

Chris raises a brow "Oh , school " He replies with a chuckle "At least for the past few years " He replies ,giving off the air that he doesn't really want to talk about that "But yeah it was just school  and then swimming practice for a good long time, I was pretty good if I do say so myself...the swimming I mean "
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:44 am

"I see," Dropping the subject as Chris seemed uncomfortable with it. And then he couldn't think of another topic.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:47 am

Chris notices this and tries to clear it up "We can talk about it if you want , I get yo want to know me better it's just if yo go back to far you end up in a place I don't like speaking of" He explains, especially not to Leo, what would he think if he knew the guy he was crushing on was a former prostitute?
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:53 am

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry," He said, frowning slightly worriedly. Of course, had Chris known Leo any better he would know that he was pretty much chill with everything. And believed that it isn't right to judge someone for the work choices they make if they have no other way of gaining income.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:56 am

"Don't be it's fine , if we weren't in such a public setting I'd probably spill...but yeah for the last few years it's just been swimming and school, so I suppose I told a bit of a life , I've technically been to other places than Michigan on the swim team but we never stay for long" He explains with a chuckle.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:06 pm

"Anywhere nice?" He asked, leaning forward slightly, a smile playing on his lips.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:10 pm

"Seattle ,Detroit, St.Louis , New Orleans, we were just hitting nationals when the whole MFB thing blew up , I wanted to keep competing anyway and just use MFB as a side thing , but they said I'd probably have a longer career in apparel than in sports...I'll be honest I think I might rejoin"He exclaims with a sheepish laugh.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:13 pm

"Sports are always fun, they give you a break from life," He replied. It wasn't like he had some sort of tragic backstory, in fact very little bad things had happened to him as he had always been somewhat protected from the world. And so if anything bad does happen, he'd have no clue how to deal with it. "And they keep ya fit, which is always nice."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

"Yeah , I was thinking I'd ride the wave as long as I could , I'd been living in relative poverty for the past few years " He explains "I think I still have some pictures from the team on my phone hold up let me just " He says as he flips through his pictures and finally finds one , it's him and his team mates making goofy faces after a competition , Chris and a few others have medals wrapped around their necks ,
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:26 pm

Leo leaned forward to look at the picture, a smile blooming because holy crap he was so adorable. However, he did not miss the word "poverty" and so looked at Chris with a face full o' sympathy because he had never seen how it was fair for him to live in luxury when so many others didn't.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Chris sees the look and his heart kinda melts , like if he could just put his heart in a box and hand it over to Leo wrapped up with a little bow he would right now " Oh no it was fine, I had my friends " He says sheepishly so Leo can stop melting him with those eyes.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Leo still didn't look terribly convinced, but at least Chris had found a solution.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:46 pm

Chris just shrugs "I was lucky to be honest, some stupid joke with a friend of mine was my big break , there are a lot of people out there who aren't that fortunate  , so I was thinking of like using some of my cash to help some of the charity foundations in the area , but I need to find one I'm sure isn't corrupt" He states with a slight frown "Because believe me , a good amount of them are"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:47 pm

"They are?" Because poor naive Leo had never thought that a charity could be corrupt, as he had been giving money to charity for years.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm

"Most of the ones in this city are backed by criminals who take 60% of the profits and leave the scraps for the staff and rightful recipients to share " He states bitterly " Orphanages are even worse , half the ones in this city wouldn't take me in all because of *sighs*  anyway yeah , a good amount of them are corrupt so it's taking me a while " He explains.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next