Infamous Notorious Delinquent

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infamous Notorious Delinquent

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:11 pm

"Um, not to interrupt or anything, but why are we here?" Devi asked cautiously.

Level 5

Race : Demon
Experience : 8424

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:13 pm

"I am focusing, we need to find a way out!" H replied to the demon in his head despite just wanting to go hide lucian pushed forward looking for a door or window until the dead body smacked into him and knocked him over "NYA!" he shouted in surprise as he landed flat on his ass and scooted away as quickly as possible
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 24310

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:21 pm

The demon sighted at Lucian's actions and wondered if he was truly capable of being calm.

Koyu did not want to hear what Cthulhu had to say, he did not like this. "Shut up you! This isn't why I fell in love with you! And if you truly loved me you wouldn't say a lot of those things to me! But I guess you got me real good, how stupid of me to even think that a half-demon like you would seriously love a vampire... It has been just a game to you right? Well..." Koyu stood up slowly and looked at Cthulhu angrily. "If that is the case, and what you really think about me... I guess you leave me no choice..." Koyu summoned his blood tentacles and ordered for Cthulhu to stay still and he should oblige due to the Blood Bond.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 11009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:37 pm

Lu snaps and Kilo get's sent off to her own vision.

Lu just strolls right past him and puts a hand to Koyu's chin " Koyu, you aren't in charge here, you were never in charge, and I do love you , I just also really ,really hate you" He states with a grin " And to be honest it's not even your fault, I brought this on myself ,but what the hell , I'm angry I'm not in the mood to fuck , and I need to vent a bit " He states in a half growl "I'd like you to know every single thing I hate about you , and everybody else just so I can get it off my chest" He states as he takes off his sunglasses and wipes off one of the lenses, his eye sockets are empty. " I mean if we're being fucking honest , you fell in love with my dick about an hour before you were sure you were in love with me if you'll remember"He states bluntly

(Meanwhile in Devi's vision)

For a while everything is dark , Devi is sitting in a chair a comfy chair it seems and just as she starts getting comfortable some lightes blare on , and frame a stage , sitting at the edge right in front of her is Lu , dressed in a snappy red suit and sunglasses , there's a grin on his face but it's not like before , it's not psychotic , more charming than anything else "Hello Devi" His voices comes out smooth and husky , nolonger in the half growl it was in before .

(Meanwhile in Lucian's vision) 

Lu's corpse laughes "I'd wave but I can't feel my arms" He jokes as he glares down at Luc from the noose "Hmmmn, you've really done nothing wrong, but I'm a little pent up ,and I need to vent so"

Admin

Lover : Koyu
Experience : 15305

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Koyu growls at Cthulhu's words, but as Cthulhu took off the sunglasses for while and showed that his eye sockets are empty, Koyu was a bit spooked and spoke. "Shut up! You don't know anything! Where are your eyes!? I'm not taking any of this shit from you! So how about you just die!?" Koyu was not believing that he was the actual Cthulhu, so he controlled his blood tentacles to attack him.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Devi's eyes widen to saucers. "Oh my god what is happening? Where am I? What are you doing?" She had to admit he did look pretty good in that suit. But there were more pressing matters at hand.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Lu just shakes his finger and the tentacles stop before they hit him "Really? You'd do such a thing blue , I thought I was yours and yours alone , forever and ever and all that cliche Saturday afternoon soap opera bullshit " He says with a tone of mock hurt , although the smile on his face grew wider , see here s my exact problem with you , you spout all this lovey dovey shit about how you want me more than anything else , and how I'm all yours and than you can't even fucking recognize me? It's ridiculous and pathetic , is what or whole relationship is and I can't seem to pin point why I'm even in love with you anymorel" he states bitterly ,  "Like really honestly I don't , I mean you have a great ass but that is about it  and it really pisses me off at me" He states as in an instant the land changes around the both of you , and know Lu is hanging from a post with crows devouring him on all sides , blood spraying everywhere as little chunks of him fall off "I mean you have to be one of the top ten most incredibly dependent people I've ever met , I liked you because you were tough/because you were independent , because you got angry at me, because you didn't take my shit , than we finally get together and you just turn into a giant sap" He growls out his tone hateful "And it's all my own stupid ass fault in the first place for even staying with you after I realized it , but I can't seem to bring myself to leave , and I really, really want to on some days "

Lu chuckles , it's a friendly warm sound "Poor girl, mommy died recently didn't she , blamed yourself for it right? Couldn't bring yourself to put up the happy facade you use so that people would like you right? And look what happened , they both vanished on you, even that prostitute you use as a crutch"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:11 pm

All colour drained from her face. She gripped the sides of the chair until her knuckles turned white and the furniture creaked. "Shut up," she whispered, eyes  wide and mouth hanging stupidly open. How did he know about that? About all of that? She wished he hasn't said anything, she wished she hadn't drawn his attention, wishes she had never gotten out of bed this morning. She does rely a lot on Chris,  true, but that's only temporary, only until she decides what to do with her life. At least that is what she keeps telling herself. And Chris had offered so it wasn't like she outright asked.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Koyu was confused at what was going on, his blood tentacles had stopped... It did not help that Cthulhu was still flapping his mouth around, but his words did hurt Koyu... "Hmph! I see... My plan was that once you are dead, I could devour all of your blood... Then no one would be able to take you away from me, and you would be with me forever... But if that is how you really feel, I'll make this easy on you then... Our relationship is history, I am leaving. Now let me out from here, so I can go follow my own path away from you!" Koyu stated, he has had enough of this.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:24 pm

"Does it need to be on me, and Devi?" Lucian asked, now he knew what was happening sort of he felt a bit better and stood up "I don't think either of us deserve to be here" He was meek but he spoke up for himself and his froend... well more of an acquaintance, he didn't really have friends.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Lu nods the grin only growing wider "What? Can't take a few hurtful words is hat it? What did you loose your balls somewhere in your panties cabinet?" He mocks "I'll be honest with you , none of this is your fault ,you're kind, and patient , and the only person I've ever loved " He continues  "But now I see that my fears were right , you'd only ever love me if I lied to you , if I did nothing but smile and hug and kiss you and make you feel good, if I didn't constantly make you feel like you were the greatest thing to hit the earth , to put it simply you didn't want a relationship, you didn't want a person , you wanted some cookie cutter bullshit that made you feel good inside because your father beat you until you felt worthless, and I didn't realize it until now " He states coldly "I should be enraged , I should want to rip your throat out and fuse it with your liver, for using me .....but I don't , all I feel is pity" He states.

(meanwhile)

"I know how it feels, I killed my mom too" He states the warm inviting smile still on his face.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:44 pm

(lucian)
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:45 pm

The demon inside Lucian trued to to support the guy, in any way he could.

Koyu was angry at Cthulhu's words, he spoke. "Didn't I tell you to shut up!? And no... I never used you... I love you, but I guess that love was nothing but a lie since... You were just pretending with your behavior, it seems more to me that you were so madly in love with me that you even went so far that you lied to my face what kinda person you really were! I should be the one enraged, for your deceiving ways to win me over! And I was stupid enough to believe that was what you truly were, until you grew tired of it all... Do you expect me to still love you, after the lie that was you? No, so just let me go so I don't have to see you ever again!" Koyu said firmly, he has had enough, if that was what Cthulhu really thought and did there was no point to stay by his side.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Lu's eyes widen..he's right , in all but one regard "I didn't lie to you , I just repressed everything else , I thought if I could hold everything in , every vicious impulse, every vengeful thought , I thought I'd be worth your time , though I could be what you needed , thought I could change you from who you were when we met, I failed....and like I said, it's not your fault" For only a moment he sounds perfectly reasonable "It didn't work...and I'm breaking" Koyu can hear the growl returning in his voice "All of my anger, all of my resentment ,all of the hate"

(kay)

"No, no you don't , but I don't really care to be honest"  he replies as the rope holding him snaps and he hits the ground, only to get up, his neck snapped at an awkward angle as he looks over Lucian "So naive, the world isn't about who deserves what , never has been" He states with a laugh , his head jerking awkwardly as he does "It's about wants , and what I want to do is slowly rip off bits of your foot strip by strip"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Koyu doesn't want to hear what Cthulhu has to say, he thought he made it clear that he has had enough of this all. "But you did change me, I no longer saw others weaker than me as cattle, I no longer had the need to surround myself with human slaves bound to my will... But apparently everything you said and one was nothing but a lie, if this is the real you, then I can only come to the conclusion that you never held what you said to me at heart, those were never your real beliefs and teachings... You just made all of that up to make yourself look like a good person, which you are not in the end... So how about it? Since you hate me so much, why don't you just kill me then huh? We both know that now that your little lie has come to light I will just resume to my old ways, to follow my vampiric tendencies to the end..." Koyu asked, he felt betrayed by Cthulhu.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:25 pm

"Yeah well... come on then!" Lucian mustered all his will and courage and held up his wand. He wasn't going to give up however frightened he may be, and he wasn't going to abandon dev here either.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:33 pm

"I can't " He replies "And I always believed what I told you , I've never been one to kill or maim humans who didn't deserve it , not even before I met you, and I don't hate you " He states "Did I say something like that?" He's so confused , and his head hurts like hell, there's this ringing sound that comes around, and than so much anger.

(meanwhile)

"Do you think that little twig even works in here shit-for-brains ?" He questions as the store begins to set aflame around them and Lu's face begins to morph and twist slowly , spikes and pustules breaking out of his body as he transforms into some sort of hideous monster and bites off Lucian's hand at the wrist before throwing him to the ground (won't affect his actual body btw) the monster roars at Lucian's form but something seems to be holding it back.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm

The demon inside Lucian speaks as that all happened. "Stay calm, I know it looks bad... But this is not as real as you think..." He stated inside.

Koyu glares at Cthulhu angrily and speaks. "Yes, several times, you dumbshit! I am not gonna take any of your bullshit anymore! You said everything you wanted to tell me, so let me out of here already! Then I won't be in your way anymore and I don't need to hear you slander me anymore! I am tired of it all, I don't want to hear another word from your mouth!" Koyu states angrily, he doesn't want any of this, he wants it to end.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Lu's returned eyes widen at Koyu's words and he puts a shaking hand on Koyu's shoulder " Koyu , something's very wrong with me right now, I think something in that prison...Gaaah my head! " He cries out in pain as the ringing comes back "Koyu, I need you to listen to me, whatever I might say in the next few moments, I do in fact love you alright ? Something has gone very wrong and I can't stop it "

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:49 pm

Lucian's wand has worked so far, because his had imposed the law that it did on lu's mind subconsciously, but now he was doubting it the wand had no power, lucian really had no option but to run at this point, and run he did, holding his bleeding hand. "Not real it feels pretty real" he said to the demon in his head
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:52 pm

As he exits the shop he finds himself on a decrepit road , from ever lamp post down the street hangs a mangled body and as soon as he exits they each drop down and shamble for him each of them speaking in Cthulhu's distorted voice "You can't outrun me , and even if you could you'd find yourself somewhere much worse, this place is shattered , and I broke it"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:57 pm

"What is this place?" Lucian asked lu, mostly he was trying to buy tim and think of a plan as he held his bleeding hand
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:59 pm

"My mind" He replies as the corpses begin gaining on Lucian.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:01 pm

The demon spoke more. "Do you really think any world looks like this!? It isn't real partner, you might as well go asleep and let me handle this!" The demon said, it tried to force itself to control.

Koyu was as confused as he could be, but there was a possibility that Cthulhu was just playing with his feelings to find more ways to mock him even further. "The Hell is wrong with you!? Get a grip dammit! I didn't want any of this, so stop already!" Koyu says as he tries to punch Cthulhu in his face.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:07 pm

"Oh well that's good..." Now he knew where he was he had a certain amount of control of the situation, and it was far less terrifying. Bending the laws of lu's mind he regrew his hand and lifted his wand again, ready for a fight with this monster. He forced the demon back for now, though it weakened his will trying to fight with the demon at the same time. "My will let's me influence his mind let me handle it" he argued with the demon, knowing there only chance was for him to handle it as much as he'd like to curl up and hide somewhere sage in his head
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top