Undead Menace: Holding Up

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Undead Menace: Holding Up

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Finn is able to reorient her soul with a simple incantation that causes her heart to briefly go "You'll start to feel better within the hour" finn said

"Well I handled my business in heaven, killed an archangel, threatened a demon, then i took some time off to spend with my family, i figured the world could go without me a few month" Matthew said looking around at the castle full of people
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 24311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Acheron started to explain. "Well we would have been okay without you, but you see... Some mage went insane and summoned armies of undead, now he is out there conquering the entire country. We had little choice in what to do, so we ended up here to devise a plan. Two of us are scouting if I understood..." Acheron told Matthew, well his version of it anyway.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 11009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:20 pm

"Ok...Ok what about that ultra powerful sword the demon jackass had, have y'all tried doing anything with that?" Matthew inquired tilting his head, honestly he thought he should have expected it
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Acheron puts a hand on his chin and speaks. "Well yeah... But what did you expect? The guy is a half-breed, he decided to do nothing and just stay here." Acheron said mockingly, since he did not like the guy or the sword.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Lu appears out of the ether next to Acheron " Why are you such a total racist to half-breeds?" He asks raising a brow "Also literally no one ever asked me to help , if someone would just ask I'd go out there and wreck shop , but no one did"

Admin

Race : Demon
Lover : Koyu
Experience : 15305

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:00 pm

"Why the he'll would you need to be asked ?" Matthew inquired once more. "There are thousands dying each day, the enemy grows stronger , and what you need a pretty please ?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:05 pm

At this point Matthew remembers he's talking to a demon , as in someone who gives zero fucks about human life "Yes." He replies succinctly "I know the rest of you here are all generally decent people with stalwart moral compasses and all that....but *chuckles* whoever said I have to be?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:53 pm

"I'm not giving you one" Matthew said to him bluntly "you're a liar, and a fool, and if you aren't going to help then get out of here." he then turned to Acheron "I need a situation report" the 18 year old former general said to his friend "we're going to fight back"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:02 pm

"Well I suppose I should , but I'd like to know what I lied about, and why I'm a fool for not charging out into an undead horde to save people that on any other day , would want me dead, I mean you used to be human and all , so you have incentive to want to help them, as you've no doubt seen whatever redeemable qualities they have, if any." He replies flatly as he tightens on a black leather glove "Regardless I'll help , I just realized I have literally nothing better to do"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:25 pm

"They have far more than you" Matthew really , really hated this guy, the selfish whiny, back stabbing, lying,  cunt .
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:31 pm

Lu shrug "Once again, it depends, I know me , so I know I have some, you know humans , so you know they have them " He replies with a slight smile "I'd still like to know what I lied about though , is it about the sword thing? If it is I kept my end of the bargain, I haven't gone berserk and tried to kill everyone yet"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:38 pm

"You said you were going to destroy it ." Matthew reminded him annoyed that the demon suggested he had kept his word, then you got tempted and ran off with it because it's shiny or some bullshit , on second thought maybe it's better if you not bring the sword after all... Matthew said as it might not be a good idea to be using the ancient a.d evil weapon so much.
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:43 pm

"Nah I'll use it,and for the record , I did try to destroy it , but then I realized I didn't have to if I permanently shattered it's evil will" He explains "It's about as harmless as a magic sword could be " he smirk as he summons the sword and waves it around experimentally.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:48 pm

"You didn't shatter its will you overpowered it, evil still lurks in that blade you moron, evil is the blade. It's not beaten,  it's just waiting for a moment of weakness on your part" Matthew sighed as he could see this plainly, the demon had not cleansed the blade of evil, he just made it yield to his will for the time being
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Lu raises a brow at this "Allow me to ask you a question you incredibly self righteous judgmental holier-than-thou tunt muffin , do you really think I'd use the thing if I wasn't damn sure I'd broken it? " He asks his voice tinged with annoyance at Matt's attitude. "Like seriously what is your fuckin' deal with me huh? I did what I did and I have my own reasons for doing it , now if you want me to help you and all your little human friends you can take your bitching and your insults , turn it sideways and shove it straight up your own ass okay?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:35 am

"I am one hundred percent sure you haven't broken it, you've bent it into submission but if you think you're the strongest willed person to ever touch that blade you're only fooling yourself." Matthew replied getting annoyed with the arrogant demon, evil does not break not in person, not in a blade, will breaks sure, but that can be reforged under the right conditions "And no i don't want your help, you'll bring doom upon us all. What are you going to do when someone sees you using it, and suddenly all of hell is after your ass? What are you going to do when they realize they can't beat you, and go after your loved ones instead? Sure you can change its form, but the energy it gives off is pretty unmistakable. Are you going to let them kill that boyfriend of yours, in order to protect the world? I don't imagine so. So get the sword out of my sight, or get yourself out of my sight."
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:28 am

Acheron was just listening to the bickering between the two, but he was also preparing to give Matthew the report.

Koyu walked to the scene and spoke. "Look, I don't know what is going on here or what that sword is but... Can't we work together to fix this problem!? I don't want to live forever in this castle with everyone in it, I want my home back. Also Red, you really don't care about humans? My mistake then, since you kinda gave me the impression that you would since you are only a half-devil and you made me stop killing people, what is the deal?" Koyu questioned since he had been listening to the conversation for some time now.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:51 am

"Yeah what is the deal!" Lucian said in the background in a mock outraged tone, then chuckled "Sorry i'm kidding carry on." he said cheerfully as he walked by
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:51 am

Lu himself is getting annoyed with this little upstart ,he's been a supernatural for like what ,a month and now he thinks he's the shit ,thinks he can give Lu lectures? No ,this can not and will not fly "Look mate , I know you're some kind of like natural with all this supernatural stuff ,I know the pearls promoted you to general after like what ,one mission ? But remember one thing ,you don't know nearly anything yet ,so don't go telling mw what I can and can't do with my magic" He says frankly as he waves a flaming hand over the blade and it stops radiating the power "I mean do you really think I'm going to walk around with that big a target on my back ,do you think I wouldn't take every precaution available , are you really that arrogant to think after one month you've figured the ins and outs of all of this ,that there are no tricks others can use that you can't use or haven't heard of?" He asks with a smirk.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:56 am

"I can literally sense the evil radiating from it right now. I've been a supernatural for like half a year now by the way, but that's beside the point. I can sense what that blade is and you think a demon lord can't" Matthew pointed out. Matthew didn't think he was the shit, after taking on an Archangel on her home turf he simply was, but this wasn't even about that; the sword was built on hatred and malice and darkness does not purify darkness. But he supposed the asshole had a point, he should consult someone who actually knew something about the sword "Acheron, you're the expert on this sword, half breed racism aside what are your thoughts on this?"

(He should answer koyu's question too)
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:11 am

(Why are you just cockblocking everything in order to make my character look like a jackass? Why can't he just hide the things signature like we do in about every other rp? I mean if Matt or you don't like the character of Lu that's fine , I mean he's a bit of a selfish dick at times , but at the very least don't try to ham fistedly force him into jackassery )

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:19 am

(maybe m it's psychosomatic for mathew, and he's talking out his ass, i thought we agreed demons would sense and go after the sword just after he took it?)
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:26 am

(See here's the thing tho ,Lu fought Kai in a topic not to long ago and even though he was a very powerful demon , didn't even sense it ,so I thought I'd have Lu just hide it's signature to explain that , I know eventually it'll happen in a plot line ,but right now you're just making him look dumb for like ,next to no reason ,and once a character is really devalued like that it makes it harder to write them as a legitimate threat )

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:28 am

(Can you just go on right now? More sword topics later huns, Koyu needs an explanation now and Acheron will be explaining stuff to both after that.)

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:29 am

(How is it making lu look dumb to suggest he couldn't cleanse it completely?look at what the staff did to khem these objects are powerful)
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top