Mark of Friendship

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mark of Friendship

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:47 pm

"Oh, he's always talking about me, is he?" Devi asked, flashing a smile to Chris when he was clearly embarrassed by this. "Good things I hope?"

Level 5

Race : Demon
Experience : 8447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:00 pm

"Hmmn, not always he's come in here more than a fw times blustering about something or other " Ash replies smirking as Chris frowns even harder "The tatts Ash" He demands waving a fist at him as e sits down in one of the salon chairs. The parlor is nice, smells like western spices and peppers , with nice hardwood floors and walls covered in ornaments like dream catchers and cow skulls. There's a jukebox on a nearby wall and a few vending machines in the back...the perfect place for a hangout. Ash laughs and concedes "What happened to you Chris you used to be so direct?" He teases as he walks over to a nearby drawer to get his design book.

Chris in the meantime looks completely flustered and embarrassed by this "We are not doing this here Ash , she's a friend okay?" He replies although there is a slight smirk on his lips "Now c'mon Dev find a chair,and don't worry Ash is an expert....I think, I'm pretty sure he's high most of the time so there is that factor" He states gesturing hr over to a nearby leather cushion seated chair. "Now remember Ash my skin sheds so you're going to have to go deep to keep the marks permanent" Chris warns as he relaxes and spins in his chair. Ash nods and begins picking out needles "So pretty lady, what type of tatts are you lookin' for?"

Admin

Lover : Koyu
Experience : 15375

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:17 pm

Devi looked around the salon with a grin, she hadn't stopped smiling since she had discovered where they were going. She plopped down on one of the comfy chairs, making herself right at home. She shot Chris a looking, as if saying "I like this guy," after he had said pretty lady. "I kinda like the water colour tattoos, though I'm not sure exactly what I'd get."

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:20 pm

"Water color you say , okay then ,I've got a design portfolio where you can look through some possible choices, but remember the thing's permanent so don't like ask for a boyfriend or girlfriend's name or something " He replies as he grabs his water color design portfolio and hands it to her "You Chris?" He asks grinning "Oh wait lemme guess, generic Japanese stylized designs right? " He guesses before Chris even says a word. Chris doesn't look very impressed "You guessed it, sleeves going on both arms then across the top of my back "

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:26 pm

"Yerp, I'm not stupid enough to do that," She said, as she took the portfolio and began to leaf through it. She made some approving sounds occasionally as she passed some designs she liked. "Awk you know each other so well. I ship it," She murmured, while bookmarking a few choice designs with a finger.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Chris flicks a toothpick at her for that and Ash just laughs "Nah we tried that , it didn't work out" He explains as he finally finds a good deep running needle for the job "Alright ,finally found the damn things , Pretty lady, the needles are dipped in dead man's blood so they can actually mark your skin, that's okay right?" Ash asks as he looks over to her while holding his tattoo drill .

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:42 pm

"Chris, I swear to god we are never going to go out without finding someone you've boned." She joked, raising a hand to block the toothpick he chucked at her. "Aye, that's grand, brah." She told Ash, having the portfolio open at a picture of a red fox done in the water colour style.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:47 pm

"Oh god, there was this one time where me and him were at the mall right? We got stuck in an elevator with three of his exes" Ash replies as he grins and looks over her selection "Where do you want that done m'lady?" He asks as he looks over the fox and nods. Meanwhile Chris's face has gone entirely red with embarrassment.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Devi let out a laugh at that, and ended up snorting. "Oh my god that would have been hilarious." Oh, 'm'lady'? She sure liked that. "Um, my side, perhaps," She suggested, motioning to her left side.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:57 pm

"believe me it was , I have it on video tape if you'll believe it" He replies smirking as he looks over to Chris "Cobra commander what are you getting ?" He asks grinning in his flustered exes' face "I'm getting annoyed, but for a tattoo I'll be getting this " He points to a samoan style sleeve and back tattoo, but instead of samoan patterns there are dragons and crashing waves . "How utterly predictable, pretty lady would yo like to go first? I'd rather do yours first since it'll be quick"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:02 pm

"I would kill to see that tape," She replied, grinning so much her cheeks were beginning to hurt. She cast an approving look at Chris' tattoo choice. "Dragons. Nice. Oh, sure," She said to Ash when he spoke to her.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:07 pm

"Alrighty then , I'm gonna have to lift up your shirt, since you're a friend of Chris I'm assuming that's not a problem?" Ash says smirking as he begins to paint out the fox you asked for on a sort of tattoo stencil that will make the base for the thing. Chris just grumbles "Devi do I really come off as that promiscuous?" He asks chuckling.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:11 pm

She grinned, and prepared to lift her shirt herself for Ash when he was ready. "You know, Chris, I never thought we'd end up going to an otherwise empty building where I'd have to lift my shirt for someone. And yes, yes you really do."

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Chris looks both betrayed and offended , I mean yeah he propositions people for sex all the time, and wears tank top so he can show off his arms, and often wears speedos to the pool but. That's not that bad right?

Meanwhile Ash is laughing it up as he prepares several small dye cups filled with rich reds and oranges and prepares his needle brush and needle pen. After he is done getting ready he puts all that stuff on a rolling tray and walks back over to you "I'm sorry but this is going to take a while , you may have to tack off the shirt, Chris dear close your eyes we need to protect her maiden virtue. " Chris proceeds to put his hands over his eyes but with parted fingers.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Devi watches him work with thinly veiled fascination. After all these years of looking up videos of tattoos and researching the hell out of it, she was finally here. "Don't worry, sweetie, it's nothing he hasn't seen before," She said, before shooting Chris a wink and removing her shirt. "Right, Chris?"

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Chris just rolls his eyes and smirks back , he can't exactly refute that can he....oh god she still has that belly button ring on. He's officially judging her now .

Ash chuckles and gets to work, after cleaning off the patch of skin he'll be tattooing he gently begins pressing his watercolor design stencil onto her and pushing it down a bit so the ink makes an outline for him to draw in. After five or so minutes of that he removes it and a slightly hazy fox outline is there. Quickly he gets to work ,starting with broad but precise strokes of red with the wide tip of his 13 RS needle brush , beginning to color in the tip of the foxes' tail with a snowy white, while it stings little Dev's vampire flesh keeps the pain at bay for the most part.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:41 pm

Devi leaned back to get more comfortable, and tried so, so hard not to laugh at the slight ticklish sensation of the pen as he drew the outline of the fox. She bit her lip when he began with the needle, as it brushed over where her ribs were. When the needle was on more fleshy parts, it didn't hurt much at all. She watched him work with keen interest, marveling at his expert hand as it painted a picture on her skin.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Ash works slowly but efficiently , for every broad colorful stroke he'll smudge it a little, giving it that hazy watercolor feel. On finer details he'll switch to a 7 MR needle , not as much a brush as a pen and used for the fine lines. He's also wearing a hairnet...which looks suitably hilarious on the proto goth that is Ash.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Devi just grinned throughout, not wishing to start a conversation to distract Ash from his work. She was memorized by each stroke that boasted a confidence he had achieved over years of hard work.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Ash slowly works his way up the stencil, taking time to make sure each stroke is exactly how it should be , after around twenty minutes he makes it to the end , the tattoo now complete.It looks so organic and flowing even though each stroke was meticulously planned out and revised. It's about as perfect a tattoo as you could get."Alrighty then , it's about done , make sure to let it sit for a few hours or so okay?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:09 pm

"I don't think I'm ever going to see something so beautiful ever again," Devi said, with a grateful smile to Ash. Her eyes returned to study the flowing, perfect, wonderful linework and shading and colour and god, it was just amazing. "I'd give you a hug, but I'd be worried that if I moved at all, I'll ruin it."

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:15 pm

"Well it's the thought that counts m'lady ,but I really do appreciate the compliments, I'd appreciate it if you would recommend me to anybody you knew though"He replies grinning as he starts moving back his watercolor supplies"Chris, strip" He says bluntly , Chris just frowns and throws off his tank top "Now stand up, your tattoo will be very extensive I need to have reach to your entire upper body" He explains, and Chris complies still frowning.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:31 pm

"Of course, it's the least I could do," She replied happily, and crossed her legs beneath her to watch him doing Chris.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:52 pm

Chris seems like he's regretting coming here, but he's gonna push on through Ash's teasing anyway. He quickly stands straightening his back and getting into a rigid posture so Ash can have easy access to the areas he'll need. Ash on the other hand seems excited, like he's been wanting to do this for a while.The tattoo artist takes a moment to appreciate Chris's body than walks over dragging his supply tray with him,winking at Dev on the way.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:08 pm

Devi just grins, and stared at Chris while he was half naked. She wondered if he was uncomfortable with her being there, and his ex being the one to do this. Not that he looked particularly thrilled. "Need me to look away to protect your maiden virtue, Chris?" She asked, amusement glittering in her eyes.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top