Susan Vane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Susan Vane

Post by KiloSasha on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Superhero moniker: Tempest
Race: Human
Secret Identity: Susan Vane
Alignment: Evil
Personality: She was once easygoing, cheerful, caring, passionate, and tolerant. But times have changed since then. She has had a lot of time to think over the years, and has come to the conclusion that life is essentially meaningless. She has adopted a rather harsh look of the world, as well as a rather dry, dark humour and is now intolerably selfish, and more than a little vain. She can be easily angered, especially if someone talks about her parents, and can't deal with annoying or constantly smiley people. She is rather mentally unstable, and constantly moody.
Super Powers: Aerokinesis (air manipulation). She has the ability to control air currents, travel via air currents to give the impression that she is flying, create vacuums in order to suffocate foes, etc. However, when she gets too emotional, she is unable to control these abilities and so they control her.
Super Weaknesses: Electric, ice

Appearance:

Costume Design: A skin-tight suit that covers her entire body; the top looks somewhat like a corset. The off shoulder neckline plunges very low down so her cleavage gets a good look at the world. It is entirely white, save for the occasional gold trim, and her white heeled boots are laced right up to her knees. A cape clings to the collar of her outfit, and flows right down to her ankles in a thin material that, when the wind hits it, it looks like it is alive.
General Description: Her thin, blonde, almost white hair falls perfectly straight to her chest, framing her angled face and somewhat square jawline. Her ruby lips and ice-blue eyes framed with smoky black eyeliner draw all the attention, as they contrast so greatly with the rest of her.
Hair Color: Platinum blonde
Skin Color: White
Height: 5’9’’
Distinctive features: None

Resources:

Secret Lair: None
Vehicles: None
Gadgets: None
Armor: None
Weapons: Stiletto knife strapped to her thigh.

Backstory: She always knew she had these… strange abilities. Of course, she hid them from the world, including her family and her few friends, but before she learned to control them, intense emotion often saw them bubbling to the surface.
When she was 17, she came home late at night from a party to find a burglary gone horribly wrong. Said burglar had accidentally woken up both of her parents, who had come down stairs to find out the cause of the mysterious noise. She, of course, walked in just when the burglar produced a gun and shot both her parents dead, before rounding on her.
In a fit of blinding rage, she destroyed her entire street, including her home, in a wild tempest, killing the burglar, and a few others, in the process. Sitting with her head in her hands in amidst the rubble once the winds had died down, she completely lost herself in her own mind. It wasn’t long before witnesses called the cops, and she was whisked away to a high security prison without a fight. For two years, she saw, but perceived nothing. She was waiting, waiting for her chance to escape, to be free again. To find herself again. Now she has that chance…

Last edited by KiloSasha on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Experience : 12196

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Vane

Post by Cthulhu on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Approved

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Experience : 21544

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:20 am

@Cthulhu can I change the name to Tempest instead? Even if it is a bit of a ripoff...

KiloSasha
Level 5

Experience : 12196

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:37 am

I'm sure you can
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 29697