Looking Pitiful

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking Pitiful

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:31 am

After the heated exchange with the half-breed known as Delta Acheron was thrown under a bus by the guy, this left Acheron quite wounded since he had no strength to heal. He had dragged himself to a quiet street but unable to move further due to the pain, broken bones and exhaustion. He lied there cursing in his mind for what had happened, but right now he needed rest.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 10971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking Pitiful

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:36 am

Acheron, while he was resting could hear wings flapping before he heard footsteps approaching. He then saw a tall figure standing over him, casting a shadow on his body. "Hey Acheron! You're looking rather broken there. Want me to fly you to the inn?" a familiar voice came from the figure. It was indeed Nakita, who had been flying around and had spotted Acheron drag himself over here.
Bella
Level 5

Race : Fey
Lover : 14
Experience : 13165

View user profile http://www.clanoftheforgotten.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:39 am

Acheron barely lifted his head to look at Nakita, he was unsure why she would help him. "Hmph... And here I thought you hate me... Don't think that I will let you go so easily on your jewelry theft even if you do help me..." Acheron said to her and gave her a pitiful smile.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:42 am

Nakita tilted her head to the side. "You mean that golden chain pendant? I paid that off a while ago." she told him before she gently picked him up bridal style and lifted into the air. She then flew towards the inn with him in her arms. Her grip on him was surprisingly gentle and the way she held him didn't irritate any of his wounds.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:45 am

Acheron wasn't sure if he should believe her statement about the necklace, she was a thief and nothing more. But either way she did seem to help him for some reason, Acheron was glad.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:48 am

Nakita gently set him down and knocked on the back door of the inn, knowing one of his supposed "family" members would be there, she hoped the mage could help him.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:52 am

Brendon opened the door and looked at Nakita, recognizing her as one of the people that were once here but not really interacted with. "Hello, how can I help you?" He asked politely.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:54 am

Nakita nodded quickly. "Acheron is hurt really badly, I think he has broken bones." she told him, her eyes wide and she picked up Acheron gently bridal style again and gently carried him inside. "Where's the mage girl?" she asked him, sensing she could possibly help Acheron with his wounds.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:57 am

Brendon let her inside and spoke. "Sylvia? She isn't here at the moment, but take Acheron to his room and I will call her over." Acheron didn't have anything to say at this moment so he stayed quiet.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:01 am

Nakita nodded and gently took Acheron into his room and gently set him on the bed. "I wasn't lying when I said I paid off that necklace, I really did pay it off, I got the receipt to prove it." she told him honestly as she sighed deeply and waited for Brendon to do what he said he would. "So what exactly happened?" she asked him curiously.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:05 am

Acheron listened to what Nakita said, guess she really did pay the necklace then. "I punished a female vampire for her wickedness, I made her lose her mind when this half-breed demon came. He seemed to care of her since he got furious at me and threatened to kill me, he was strong enough not be affected by my Mind Game so there was little I could do. Instead of killing me however he threw me under a bus, that is how I am in this condition..." Acheron explained but he was starting to feel sleepy.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:07 am

Nakita listened closely to what he said and she blinked her eyes. "I haven't seen nor heard of a half-breed demon until now, I guess I should stay away from whoever he is. Get some sleep, I'll watch over you until Sylvia gets here." she told him before she sat down in a chair inside his room.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:10 am

Acheron nodded as he closed his eyes to have some rest, he feel asleep soon. Brendon walked into the room and spoke. "She will come here as soon as she can, in the mean time, let us patch him up shall we?" He had brought a medical kit.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:12 am

Nakita nodded. "I'm sorry he got wounded, I'm just glad I spotted him while I was out flying." she said sadly before her wings sort of lowered, showing how sad she was.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:16 am

Brendon took out bandages and other things, while he put Acheron back together he spoke. "What are you sorry for? You didn't do this did you? Acheron doesn't usually come home like this, he is a pretty powerful demon after all... Though he is not one for a straight up fight, he doesn't like solving problems with violence after all. So what actually happened?" Brendon questioned as he used the medical tools in the kit.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:19 am

Nakita sighed deeply. "No, I didn't do this to him. A half-breed demon threw him under a bus after he made a female vampire lose her mind. Apparently the half-breed demon cared about her and exacted revenge and Acheron's Mind Games didn't work on him." she explained softly as she watched him. "Anyway I can help patch him up?" she asked him, changing the subject slightly.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:25 am

Brendon listened to what she said and nodded, he then spoke. "Sure, okay. Put this salve on his broken legs so he won't feel pain when you actually move them around before putting supports to them. But that is actually interesting, a half-devil? Must be one tough half-devil to survive Acheron's Mind Game, I wonder what might happen if they meet again. I am a bit worried, I have never agreed with what Acheron is doing but I can't really stop him. We found him on the street after all and took him in, he seemed very lost and for a reason." Brendon explained as he continued putting Acheron's finger in order.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:28 am

Nakita sighed deeply. "He's mind-tricked me before..........I am a thief, just not 24/7...........he played a Mind Game to teach me a lesson not to steal things, and I sort of learned from that." she explained to him, blinking her different colored eyes as she placed the salve on his broken legs.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:31 am

Brendon listened and spoke. "I see... But I don't agree with making people insane when they fail, I would say you are fortunate that you actually survived one. Acheron means good but he is a bit too cruel in his actions, what did he actually do to you in his Mind Game?" Brendon asked curiously.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:37 am

Nakita looked at him and chuckled. "Nothing major like mess with my emotions. He caught me stealing this one night." she paused and took out the same necklace she had talked about earlier, the ruby pendant with the gold chain necklace. "He caught up with me and forced me into playing the Mind Game. He trapped the necklace in a crystal and gave me a chance to break through it with my weapon but if it didn't break within a certain time limit my weapon would break instead. If I managed to do that he'd let me keep the necklace. But since I saw it as a lose-lose on my side and got afraid of losing my weapon he ended the game and told me the right thing to do. I then eventually paid of the necklace instead of keeping it as stolen property." she explained in full depth before she placed the necklace around her neck.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:40 am

Brendon nodded and responded. "I see... I guess it was a good learning experience, but still... I don't agree with his methods, anything more serious he would have probably made it hell for you causing you to lose your mind. I don't really know his motivation or anything, he doesn't spend much time here and when he does he is usually much smaller..." Brendon explained as he continued the patching up.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 am

Nakita sighed. "I've seen him smaller as a kid, but when he's a kid he doesn't remember any of the Mind Games he uses." she explained to him.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:49 am

Brendon nods in understanding. "I see, so you know it too huh? There seems to be two Acherons one big and one small, we don't know if it is normal or if there is only one and one of them is fake. Neither seem to remember what the other does, this is why he gets lost most of the time since the older one obviously goes to places and when he shifts to his younger self he has no idea where he is. Since there are two sides of him we keep a toy box under his bed for the younger one, funny thing is that even if we tell both Acherons about the other they won't remember it next time so neither of them is aware of the other." Brendon explained since the situation was curious.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:53 am

Nakita blinked her eyes twice. "I understand that, I just wish it could be helped. If he keeps doing this one of them is bound to disappear, I just hope it's not the small Acheron." she said. She was obviously growing impatient for Sylvia to arrive.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:58 am

Brendon listened to Nakita's concern, soon Sylvia arrived. "So Acheron is hurt very badly? There is a limit how much I can do, I am a cleaning Mage damn you!" Sylvia protested as she came close to inspect the wounds, Brendon stepped back and let Sylvia handle this.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: