Kari's choice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kari's choice

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:57 pm

After the incident at the arcane lodge finn carried kari all the way back to her grave yard before setting her down and releasing her "Is this what you want?" he asked her simply "And no silent bullshit this time answer me, prove to me there's some human in you or i'll put you down lie a rabid dog" He was rather pissed and certainly capable
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 24388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kari's choice

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:10 pm

It took a while for Kari to realise where he was taking her, being that she doesn't know the surroundings all that well, but when she did, she stared up at the mage with those big, sad, puppy dog eyes. She wasn't sure why he was saying what he was, to her she had done nothing wrong. When she could move again, she shifted into her human form again, though was still somewhat curled up on the ground. Still, she stared at Finn, perhaps her only companion in years; she didn't want him to go. She pulled herself into a sitting position, refusing to take her eyes off Finn. She licked her lips, sucked in a deep breath, and - "Hu-uman." It was difficult to get out, and she sounded it out as if testing the feel of the word on her tongue. Satisfied, she nodded vigorously, as if to prove to them both that she did, in fact, have some humanity left inside of the broken, empty, meaningless husk that is her soul.

Level 5

Race : Demon
Experience : 8447

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:18 pm

finn calmed down and sat next to her before he spoke much calmer now 'Alright here's the deal, if you're going  to stay with me there are some things we need to get straight, and most of it can be done at a slow pace, but here's what we need to agree on right now,  when i tell you not to attack you listen, and you do not go around or through me, clear?"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:34 pm

She didn't agree to this immediately; sometimes her anger got in the way of her rational mind. Khem had provoked and insulted her, it was hardly her fault. He should be the one getting the talking to, not her. She loosed a breath, blowing the stray hairs from in front of her face, before slowly, eventually, she nodded. She'd at least try.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:38 pm

"One more thing, i want you to acknowledge me when i ask you a question, i'd prefer you speak, but nodding is okay on occasion,you do that, and you try to do the other thing, and my place is your place" Finn promised her
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:44 pm

So many demands, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to follow them all. She hadn't said a work since arriving at the graveyard, so her voice would be a bit hoarse and there'd be a chance she would very easily forget words. Therefore, she'd only speak when she had to, otherwise she would use body language. She nodded, following the latter option for now.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:07 pm

"Alright, just do your best" Finn said his smile returned, genuinely kind and happy "Pizza or Burgers?" he asked her knowing she was always hungry and metabolized like a jet engine. His eyes showed that he actually did care about the stray
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:15 am

Both of them sounded delicious, so Kari's mind completely blocked out the word 'or'. She nodded, eyes lighting up at the prospect of more food.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:25 am

Finn chuckled at that, and ended up buying her a pizza and a burger on tt way home
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:35 am

It didn't take long for the stray to finish them both, but was very full by the end of it. She licked any remaining sauce from her fingers nonetheless, and wiped the crumbs away from her mouth. She stole a glance to Finn, wondering idly if he trusted her enough still to return to the Lodge.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:47 am

"I don't think we'll be going back to the lodge today, tempers are going to be pretty high after i blasted a fellow sorcerer into a bookcase" Finn explained to the stray as they headed home
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:56 am

A giggle escaped her lips at his words, despite them being not necessarily amusing. But she wasn't complaining about their not returning for now, as she found it highly boring and the members irritating. The only positive was their abundance of food.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:09 am

Finn sighed a bit "We will go back in a few days though, I can't leave you alone yet, til we work on not knocking stuff over"
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top