The Night is Still Young

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Night is Still Young

Post by Koyu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Koyu's Master keeps trying to push Cthulhu back, he is starting to get a little concerned since he keeps just coming. "A choice? How naive of you, even if he had a choice that choice would only be to live a life hurting others. His actions can only lead to ruin and become a danger to us all, he doesn't care about anyone else but himself. So how about you give up now and mind your own business." He said to him but he was at the peak of his willpower and yet Cthulhu wasn't going down, just who was this guy and what motivation he has to meddle in this?

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 11046

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:04 pm

"You know if there's one type of person I truly hate above all else , its people like you ,people who assume someone else's potential ,you have no idea what he could become , he's young ,and stupid and sure he's made some bad choices...but how about instead of looking at them and deciding he's worthless ,you try and fucking help him first "Cthulhu is talking about himself at this point, for years people have acted exactly like this to him ..and now he finds some guy putting those ideals into literal practice , he can't stand it. Like he said before he's a bad person , maybe this guy is to...but he should get the chance to be better.

Admin

Race : Demon
Lover : Koyu
Experience : 15375

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Cthulhu was now close enough to Koyu's Master, he can't keep him away anymore so if Cthulhu is able to muster some power he will be able to banish him from here and break the Blood Bond.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Lu can feel it ,he's weakening ,the constant push of the Vampires' will is draining him , so he draws upon the most reliable source of fuel, rage. He quickly flashes through every single injustice dealt to him in recent memory , focusing on his humongous student loans , anger begins to boil up inside of him at this great crime against him and his eyes begin to glow , his right hand wreathed in flame . He puts it all into one explosive punch through the vampires torso "DAMN YOU STUDENT LOANS!!!!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Koyu's Master screams as he and his influence has been banished, Cthulhu can now safely go through Koyu's memories. It indeed shows Koyu's gang life, the moment when he got attacked by this creep and turned into a vampire as well forced into a Blood Bond and not given much free will, then all the tasks he has done for the guy and the lessons about being a vampire. There is even a meeting between some vampires as they talk about increasing the amount of vampires in this city so they can take it over and keep Supernatural Hunters out from it, seems like a lot of vampires that are in the top of the vampiric food chain in terms of power and influence in the vampire society. They voted, but the votes for these drastic actions came on top and so the project 'Blood Flow' was initiated. Koyu doesn't seem to know the details nor remember names or faces since he didn't pay attention. But his Master's name is Radomir.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Lu ,the sole survivor of the mind raid makes a mental door for himself to leave ,breathing heavy .

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Koyu is still unconscious on the ground, not really privy to what had just happened or what is even happening now.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Lu picks himself up slowly ,struggling to get to his feet his head throbbing with pain ,slowly he makes his way over to Koyu and taps him on the face hoping to wake him.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Koyu feels the tapping on his face, he mumbles something and looks slightly irritated as he starts to move. He then slowly opened his eyes but what he saw didn't really make him pleased, but he felt different somehow. Like some shackles had been removed, he felt light and clear headed as there was no one keeping his mind in a tight grip anymore. He looked at Cthulhu and spoke indifferently. "I'm... I'm not dead...? But my head hurts like Hell, not to mention those other spots you hit me in! Did you have fun when I had no idea what was going on!?" Koyu questioned as he slowly rose to a sitting position from the ground.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:55 pm

"No , believe me ...what happened was the opposite of fun" He states smirking his breaths slow and ragged "I broke his hold over you and in doing so learned everything you knew about him and his plans " he explains "Sorry for hitting you...but you did try to kill me "

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:04 pm

Koyu wasn't really showing a face of gratitude when Cthulhu told him that he broke the Blood Bond, Koyu wasn't sure how to feel exactly but he felt so much better now that some old fart wasn't controlling his actions anymore. "Well duh! I thought you may do something really horrible to me, not to mention that staying with you guys and cooperating didn't really come into question as my oppressor wouldn't want you to dig around through my mind. But if this was all, can I go now? You don't really need me anymore and I need to go put my life... Well, unlife in order." Koyu said and he was going to walk out of here as a free man.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:08 pm

"oi mate , I just risked my life to save you from eternal servitude...can I get a thank you?" He replies in disbelief.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Koyu stops right in front of the door, he doesn't turn around but he says this. "... ... ...Thanks..." Then he pushes the door aside and walks out to enjoy his freedom.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Lu shrugs and goes his separate way , He gets the feeling He'll be seeing more of that one anyway .

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:15 pm

(And CUT! Feel free to hop in any other topics, since I am making a new one already...)

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top