The Perfect Robbery

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Perfect Robbery

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Nakita had always liked the idea of wearing fancy things like jewelry. Tonight she found herself doing something she rarely does - walk on her own two legs. It was a good thing she did! As she was walking she spotted something in a store window that caught her eye. "Oh my, oh me! What a pretty pendant!" she exclaimed, her differently colored eyes examining the ruby pendant with the gold chain in the store's window. Hmmmmm, this might be hard to do since I know there's an alarm on this window! she thought in her head before she pulled out her naganata and broke the glass with it. As soon as she did so, a high pitched alarm like a car's only more upbeat sounded. She quickly grabbed the necklace, spread her wings out, and flew a top a building too far away for the cops to catch her for doing it. "Yes, this one will go nicely with my one eye!" she added before she ripped the pricetag off it and placed it around her neck.
Bella
Level 5

Race : Fey
Lover : 14
Experience : 13165

View user profile http://www.clanoftheforgotten.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: The Perfect Robbery

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Acheron was out at night strolling, he heard the alarm go off and saw something fly away from its direction. He started walking to the direction that he saw the thing fly to, it seemed to land somewhere. He sensed an angel, this wasn't the same one from before as it was much more sinister with its aura. He walked up to the roof with the fire escape stairs (thing...? I know they exist) and looked at the female angel. "So, are you the one who made that awful noise? That necklace on you looks awfully new, could it be that you stole it?" Acheron questioned her with confidence, he did seem serious.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 10971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Nakita glanced towards him as she held her naganata in her hand. She snickered evilly at his question. "Go home, kid, you don't have any business here." she said, not answering his question simply because she didn't want to. She appeared to be around mid-20s with dark reddish brown hair that had thick curls and two differently colored eyes. One a light blue and the other a blood red. He better leave me alone or he's gonna wish he had! she thought to herself.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Acheron raised an eyebrow at what she said, he found it amusing. "I never get tired when people call me a 'kid', I'll have you know that I am actually older than you. But despite that and your worthless try at intimidation I guess we might as well have some fun, people like you are nothing but scum of the earth anyway." Acheron snapped his fingers and soon they were in the realm of the mind, the city looked frozen again as fog permeated the air and the sky was nothing but a black hole. Acheron did some small motions with his right hand and the necklace came off of her and was encased in a giant diamond. "Rules are simple, I will let you keep that necklace if you can brake its eternal tomb, however... If you fail to do so in 30 minutes your weapon will be broken into pieces. What do you say? Are you ready to begin?" Acheron asked her with a smile.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Nakita gasped as she looked around. Wait what?! she thought in her head. She had became really confused as she didn't know what to think of this. She then felt the necklace come off her and became encased in a giant diamond. Nooooo! What the heck?! she thought in her head. Her eyes narrowed and her free hand made a fist. At his words, she crossed her arms. "Are you ****ing insane?! That's a lose-lose for me! I ain't doing that! Give me my necklace back or I shall get cross!" she shouted at him, furious for him for doing this to her.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Acheron sat down on a chair that appeared from nowhere and crossed his arms as he spoke. "'Your' necklace? I do think it is stolen and must be put back where it belongs, are you too scared to play this game? Are you giving up?" Acheron asked her in a slight mocking tone, he was all smiles.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Nakita growled angrily. "I'll put you where you belong! Six feet ****ing under!" she shouted before she charged towards him and tried slashing out at him with her naganata.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Acheron just continued sitting on the chair without making any sort of move to dodge, block or counter attack, but as Nakita attacked him she went right through him and the chair. "Attacking the jury isn't part of the game, it is against rules and regulations you know? So what will it be? Break the diamond or forfeit? If it helps you I can give you some assistance, there is a chest behind you that you may find useful..." Acheron said and waited for Nakita to answer if she will play or forfeit.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Nakita gasped as she went right through him. There's no way! she thought in her head. She growled furiously. "I'm not playing because I'm afraid, I'm not playing because the odds are in your favor, you ****head!" she shouted furiously at him. "Give me back the necklace! Right now! I'd sooner die than to play this stupid game of yours which you forced me into!" she shouted, he could then note she said "the necklace", not "my necklace".
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Acheron was surprised at her sudden outburst, even admitting that she was afraid. "I see... You are afraid of losing your weapon correct? That is what it feels like for the people you would rob of something precious, that is why the put alarms and such, keep that in mind." Acheron stood up from the chair and walked over to the necklace encased in diamond, he reached inside and took the necklace out. He walked over to Nakita and offered it to her. "You know where it belongs right?" He asked as the Mind Game ended and they were back in the real world.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Nakita glared at him and swiped it out of his hand. "It belongs around someone's neck, but I'd prefer it be mine!" she said angrily, looking at the pendant she held in her hands.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Acheron folded his arms and spoke. "Then pay for it, ear money so you can pay for that. The original owner would be glad to trade it for meaningless paper and metal you know? As far as I know, there is an inn around here that is hiring. What the humans don't know that this inn is actually a Supernatural safe haven, all the workers there are Supernaturals... You should go check it out you know?" Acheron said to her, he then started walking away from her expecting that she does at least something.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:49 pm

Nakita growled angrily and clenched her fists around the necklace. "No." she said coldly. "Why on earth should I listen to you, a coward who couldn't even fight me for real, instead he uses games to humiliate like an annoying little kid that he is!" she shouted at him before she placed the necklace around her neck again. "I don't have to listen to you, you're not the boss of me!" she added in before she spread her wings out and lifted into the air.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Acheron wasn't much surprised, but she did refuse to play a game with him so he only had to find a way to make her. In Acheron's perspective they were now playing a game of Run-and-Hide with him being the one who chases and seeks her, there was always time to get her later.

(Time skip to another scene?)

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:53 pm

(I guess, but when and where?)
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:03 pm

(This is your story, you decide.)

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 pm

TIMESKIP TO WHATEVER! XD

The next time he'd see Nakita was sitting in a chair just outside the inn he had mentioned, she wasn't wearing the necklace around her neck, but she still had it secretly, to make him think she was paying it off.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:10 pm

Acheron was a regular in the inn, no other place to live than that and it was time to rest after the whole Mind Game thing but he noticed Nakita just outside the inn so he walked closer. "Fancy seeing you here... Looking for work or just here to steal the cash register? I assumed that a person like you would be hanging around a bar or something, but I might be wrong. But I am afraid to tell you that you just lost the game." Acheron said with a mischievous smile.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Nakita glared at him. "I didn't want to play your stupid game in the first place, so I technically can't lose it, now can I?" she asked him coldly.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Acheron shrugged with a smile, he then continued. "Well if you want to see it that way fine, but at least I am amused... I would place you in my Mind Game again if I had the strength but sadly I am all our of breath right now, lucky you huh? Perhaps that is your strength in games, pure luck. Next time I won't let you out so easily, I promise that to you. You still need to be punished for your actions after all..." Acheron said sounding very confident about all this.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:23 pm

Nakita chuckled before she pulled something out of her pocket and swung it on her one finger. It was the pendant necklace again. "Oh, you mean this?" she asked him, perhaps taunting him with it. "I don't know if I deserve punishment, after all, angels really don't do anything bad." she reminded him coldly.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:29 pm

Acheron narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked at the necklace, he was so going to teach her a lesson once he is up to it. "Oh really? Angels don't do anything bad? I guess next you are gonna say-" His sentence got cut off when he poofed and turned into something that looked like a mini him, he had lost too much power and became an 8-year old.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 pm

Nakita laughed loudly at him. "You really do look like a kid now!" she said loudly, laughing really hard.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Acheron the child only looked at Nakita with a confused look and spoke in his child like voice. "But... I am a child... What is so funny about that bird-lady? I can't remember how I got here but at least I am right here at the inn instead of some weird place again..." Acheron said with a small innocent smile.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Nakita kept laughing. "My name's not bird-lady, it's Nakita." she said to him. For the first time she seemed nice to him. She put the necklace back into her pocket.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next