Matthew's flight

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matthew's flight

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Matthew darts along the rooftop of a multi story warehouse building as fast as he can, with the sound of demonic barking close at his heels. How in the world had he landed himself in this position, one minute he was sneaking out his apartment window to grab a quick midnight snack from a convenience store, the next he's found some kind of winged person bleeding to death in a dark alley, so the genius he is, he decides sure let's see if i can help the poor guy, he doesn't look like a monster or anything like that. Next thing he knows the guy grabs him by the shirt and shoves some sort of light in his chest, then he turns to run and finds the alley is full of some leathery red eyed hounds breathing fireballs at him, he back flips onto a roof somehow which brings him to the present where he is being chased from rooftop to rooftop by demon dogs staying just ahead with agility he didn't know he even possessed , unsure what the hell is going on
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 27210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew's flight

Post by Koyu on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Acheron was standing on top of one of the buildings staring at the traffic below, it was one of those nights when nothing seemed to happen but his attention was soon taken by sudden sound of footsteps, like running and jumping, dog barks too. Acheron turned towards the source of those sounds and saw Matthew running around and jumping, he sensed something peculiar about this person so why not go check it out. Acheron soon got int Matthew's way.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 12111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Matthew dropped, and attempted to slide in between Acheron's legs to get around this person intent on blocking his way as  he ran for his life from demon dog, the dags meanwhile were savage beasts and went straight for acheron with their teeth
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Acheron wasn't one for such a fight so he used his Mind Game, trapping the demon dogs and Matthew into the world of the mind. In this world the demon dogs jumped through Acheron like he was a ghost to something and they couldn't touch anyone for now. Acheron floated in the air in this bizarre replica of Chicago, everything was unmoving and the night sky was nothing but a blackhole, Acheron turned to address Mathew. "I knew there was something going on here, I can sense it in you... Such a divine presence... Why don't you fight against these dogs? These are nothing but weaklings..." Acheron questioned as he looked at them all.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:27 pm

"Divine what!?"  the Angel who had yet to grow wings or even discover he was an Angel was completely freaking out as he somehow easily dodged another lunging dog, how was he even this fast, what were these things, and who was the floating guy "are you a ghost?" he wondered as he eyed the dogs now surrounding him
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Acheron floated down to walk closer to Matthew with an indifferent expression. "A ghost? No... Nothing like that... I'm a demon, and the way I see it, you are an angel... But apparently an incomplete one, for now." Acheron snapped his fingers and both demon dogs were put into a glass cage and it started filling with water slowly. "So are you trying to tell me that you are clueless about yourself?" Acheron asked a she looked at the glass cage filling with water.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:45 pm

Mathew barely registered acheron's exposition dump, he looked rather surprised at the demon calling him an angel "Angel? no that can't be right"Matthew said adrenanline was pumping, and his heart was racing to quickly for him to slow down and realize that the demon was likely right
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Acheron raised an eyebrow, this guy really didn't have any idea what he was. "What? You became an angel by accident then? Might explain why you just didn't dispose of these demon dogs... But hey, how about this? I can help you, but I will only help you if you win in a game. What do you say? Care to test your skills?" Acheron asked and he had a smirk on his face as he suggested that.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:36 pm

"What' the game?" Matthew asked cautiously he was smart enough not to trust a demon so quickly they had a bad reputation
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:29 am

Acheron had a mild smile on his face and he started explaining. "Just a small game of guessing, if you win I will help you out but since you are still new to this sort of thing let us also say that you won't be punished if you lose, I just won't help you. How does that sound?" Soon 6 wooden doors appeared with different symbols on them, the symbols were an eye, ear, nostril, mouth, hand and foot. "The rule is simple, you have to guess which one of these doors is the right one. Go up to the door you chose and open it, if it is the right one you can walk through back to the real world and I promise to help you out with your... Condition." Acheron explained and then waited for Matthew's opinion, to play or forfeit.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:34 am

This entire idea seemed rather dubious to matthew, the demon could be lying, and if he was matthew just walked right into a trap, this was not worth the risk "With respect i'm not a betting man." Matthew said stepping away "and your game sounds a little too good to be true,'
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:41 am

Acheron was a bit disappointed at Matthew's answer, but he allowed him a free pass for now. "I see... How unfortunate that you refused to play, well, maybe next time." All the doors disappeared and they soon found themselves in the real world again, Acheron looked at the demon dogs that were probably too stupid to understand that their whole drowning experience only happened in their head so if any luck they will go away now. "Well, you are on your own kid. Next time we meet we can play a game or two, so I guess we will see each other again." Acheron walked to the edge of the building with his hands in his jacket's pockets and hopped down.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:44 am

Matthew was quick to flee into the night before the dogs could regain their senses
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:51 am

(So, I am just gonna continue this way.)

The next day if anyone watched the morning news, there seemed to be a peculiar case in the local jail where every prisoner had become insane. The police tried to talk to the prisoners for answers but all they got out from their constant mumbling was that it was the 'shadow' that did it, they seemed fearful but completely unharmed. On other things, an advertisement had come in the mail about a new inn and cafe for people to try at the east side of the city, it was called Nightwood Inn and Cafe.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:57 am

Matthew was trying to forget the events of the night before, it must have been some kind of delusion, there was no way any of that could have happened. Part of him was afraid and wanted to stay in, but there was no food in the house, his dad had to work this saturday, and that cafe was just a few blocks away. Quickly he got dressed and left the apartment headed for the Nightwood cafe
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:00 am

It was a nice little place, there wasn't too much traffic and the employers smiled to him when he walked in. But in one of the tables was Acheron sitting reading a newspaper and drinking coco, the demon from before looked at Matthew with his yellow eyes but didn't do anything as he continued reading the newspaper.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:03 am

Acheron hears gunfire from across the street ,its the local bank.

Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 18667

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:06 am

(make your own topic if you want to do an acheron and lu thing)
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:08 am

(I wasn't going to, I thought maybe it could be a good way to get Matt's powers to re-activate as well as introduce my character...is that okay?)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:09 am

(I will delete these if that is so, Fang, please continue. And me and Chu will have another topic with the two of us as soon as Chu makes one.)

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:13 am

(they're activated dude, he just will grow wings gradually, i'd appreciate it if you made another topic to introduce him, no offense it just isn't really what'm shooting for in this topic)

Matthew went pale when he saw acheron, he looked away, blinking tightly he was seriously worried if he was hallucinating now, maybe something was wrong with him, worry was plain on his face
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:14 am

(Okay ,its cool)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:16 am

One of the waitresses then asked if she can get anything to Matthew, she seemed nice. Acheron only raised an eyebrow as he noticed Matthew's reaction, he wasn't sure if that was his fault or if he suddenly looked scary.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:20 am

Matthew attemted to ignore aceron asking if they hey had a menu, as he was seated
The Lord Regent
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:24 am

The waitress brought him a menu as he took a seat, there was some lovely things on it to eat and drink. Acheron continued to finish his coco and read the newspaper, but he sometimes glanced towards Matthew. He wondered when he would grow a pair of wings and play a game with him, more importantly, play a game with him.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top