Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:32 am

Emron nodded to what Veronica said, she was right that no one here would willingly get bitten by a vampire. Emron stood up and motioned for Veronica to follow, they were going to get some privacy in the room in the cave.

Javek smiled gently to the Queen, he then left her side as she probably wanted some alone time to process the fact that her daughter was away.

Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 13080

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:43 am

Veronica looked a bit confused as he motioned for him to follow but she obediently followed after him anyways despite having a bit of a bad feeling about it.
Bella
Level 5

Race : Fey
Lover : 14
Experience : 13852

View user profile http://www.clanoftheforgotten.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:49 am

Once in the room in the cave and no one was able to see what they were doing Emron was ready, he did feel a bit nervous. "We can't have you hurt anyone and I don't want that you will get hurt if an accident happens, I don't think we will find anything for you to drink in the rest of the pass so... Take some of my blood so you can go on until we get to a better position..." Emron loosened some of his clothes on his neck area to let Veronica to bite freely, he was now waiting for her to do her thing and hoping it didn't hurt too much.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:56 am

Veronica's eyes widened. "No, I can't accept this. I told you I don't harm handsome guys, and I meant it! These fangs do harm, so no." she said, stepping away from him, although the urge to actually do so was so strong in her mind. Her eyes flashed blood red again and she covered her face with her hands. No! I don't want to harm him! she convinced herself in thought, trying to ignore her want to feed off him.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:03 am

Emron just looked at Veronica with concern, he wanted to do this so that no one would get hurt later on. "This is a precaution, you said it yourself that you have no control over it sometimes and that can prove catastrophic later on. You might hurt someone in the group and then when that happens you will be killed, they will burn you alive as a monster even when I know that you did not mean it... So Veronica, just do what you must, I'm doing this for you and for everyone's sake." Emron said waiting for Veronica to take action, best that they got this over with so no problem came later on.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:08 am

Veronica's posture seemed to relax but remain slightly tense at his words. She understood why he was doing this for her own sake and for everyone else's sake, but she still wished there could be another way. She sighed deeply. "Are you really sure you want me to do this to you, Emron?" she asked him, opening up her fingers and by then he could see her blood red eye peeking out, staring straight at him.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:13 am

Emron slightly flinched but he was certain, it was best for everyone. "Yes... I don't... I don't want to see you getting hurt and be burned alive just because you had an accident... I don't know how you are feeling right now, obviously since I don't know how vampires might feel when they get this sort of problems... I'll be honest with you, I am a bit scared but I trust you in this..." Emron said to her as he continued waiting.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:25 am

Veronica removed her hands from her face and stared at him. She can be seen gulping nervously before she slowly walked over to him and rested both hands on his shoulders. "I-I-I'll try to be gentle as I do this, and it will sting as I drink. However, once I bite, try your best not to flinch, wince, or move, because then it will really hurt." she explained to him softly, her eyes still blood red. "I'll only take enough to sustain me enough for the pass, which isn't much, but you might feel a little dizzy or weak afterwards." she added in before she tilted his head slightly and bit into his neck as gently as she could, it kind of felt like a needle prick.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:32 am

Emron tried to relax as Veronica came close to him and put her hands on his shoulders, he listened to her instructions and slightly nodded in understanding. Emron let out a light grunt as he felt her fangs sting his neck, he tried to stay still though and wait for Veronica to finish as he felt weird as she drank but that was probably just the slight dizziness. Emron was trying to stay calm, breathing calmly as well.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:39 am

After drinking enough to sustain her during the pass, Veronica pulled away and backed up a few steps. She wiped her mouth and a deep frown was on her face, because she didn't want to have to hurt him and it was all because of what she was - a bloodsucking monster. She glanced up at his face, her eyes no longer blood red anymore, but their usual yellow. "I didn't hurt you too badly, did I?" she asked him worriedly, but tears watering her eyes.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:44 am

Emron felt her stop and she backed away from him, Emron looked at her as she seemed better already. "No, no you didn't... I just... Need to stay put for a while..." Emron sat down his back against a wall, he felt a bit dizzy and needed time to recover. "Are you feeling well again? Did it help...?" Emron asked her as he was calming down.
Koyu
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:52 am

Veronica sat down with him. "Emron, I'm not deaf, I heard you grunt." she told him, frowning. She then glanced away sadly. "I think I took a little bit too much blood from you. You shouldn't be this dizzy." she muttered sadly, closing her eyes and even a tear rolled down her cheek.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:56 am

Emron put his hand around Veronica and he spoke. "No really it wasn't that bad... I only grunted because I was not expecting it, I never expect anything... So, yeah... And don't worry too much about it, I just need a bit of time to recover that is all... I'm just glad that now I can be at ease when we continue through the pass without worrying that something bad will happen with you." Emron said to her, he showed her a small smile.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:03 am

Veronica didn't seem to be cheered up by any of that. "Sometimes I wish I could rip these damn fangs out!" she exclaimed with full hatred in her voice.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:10 am

Emron wasn't sure what was wrong with Veronica, she has been living like this for 200 years and now she talks like she doesn't like being a vampire. "I see... So you would want to be human? After all those years you have been a vampire? I thought at this point you would have accepted your condition and continue living your unlife with no regrets... Have you always felt like this?" Emron asked her curiously, he had thought she was used to this sort of thing.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:20 am

Veronica stood up looking quite upset, which was an obvious "yes" to his question. She stood in the far corner of the room with her head lowered. "Not even I know how many countless times I tried to pull them out myself.........all I succeeded in doing was cut my hands with them." she answered him truthfully. "When I was human, before I became a vampire, I thought that the undead life would be great, no need to breathe, no aging, but after years of being what I once wanted to be.............I started regretting my own actions. I used to be afraid of blood when I was human, and now I drink it. I never really realized how I was viewed as a monster until............my own family tried to kill me." she explained to him.

(Yes, I am adding onto her backstory)
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:30 am

Emron listened to her story, must be tough to live the vampire's life then. "I see... How did you end up in the vampire society then?" Emron asked her as she did say she was banished from there.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:33 am

"emron the caravan is leaving get on one of the horses" Rowan said pulling the boy to his feet "It seems like the elves know where we are and we need to stay ahead of the main group" Rowan explained as he interrupted their moment

Arden waited on the prince to join them
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 29855

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:38 am

Veronica turned towards Rowan and he pulls Emron to his feet. She sighed deeply and left the room, trying her best not to start bursting into tears. She then walked over to where Arden was and looked at him warily.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:42 am

Emron then walked over as they had to move then, he did as Rowan had said and hopped on one of the horses. He was ready to leave as he watched the others getting ready too.

Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:47 am

Veronica didn't trust riding on horseback, so she decided to walk instead.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:03 am

Ysabel shuffled out of the cave, her mouth set in a grim line. She dearly hoped Epona was alright. She glanced towards the horses, immediately going for one that currently had no rider. The thought that someone else may need it more than her didn't even register in her mind; she was the queen, she was allowed a horse. However, if she was requested to give the steed up to someone else, she would oblige.

~

Vesryn followed the rest out, finding her way to Arden's side. She didn't need a horse, and didn't want to appear too pathetic to walk herself. Delicate snow flakes clung to her hair and eyelashes, contrasting quite beautifully against the dark ebony colour. She could now fully appreciate its beautyu, now that the storm had died down enough for her to actually see without being pummeled by surprisingly quite painful flakes. Her eyes were bright, holding a touch of wonder that she hadn't experienced since she was very young. It was the first time she had actually seen snow up close, and marveled at how it blanketed the ground in soft, pure white flakes. She tilted her head out, her tongue extended slightly to try and catch a single flake in her mouth.

KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Experience : 12305

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:20 pm

"Oh chest hair? you'll get that when you're all grown up" he retorted to the elf and looked at ves with a smile just glad to so she was enjoying herself, the snow could be beautiful, yet sometimes cold and harsh, but also soft sometimes. Like someone else he knew

Shadow frowned "Parath this is all my fault" he said saddly
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 29855

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:25 pm

"I'm sorry but who are you trying to attract the elf lady ,or female bears?" He replies raising an eyebrow .

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 21844

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Parath sat down outside the cave, her wing still appearing to be injured. She blinked her eyes at Shadow's words. She didn't want to talk anymore.
Bella
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next