First Class

Go down

First Class

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:39 am

The beginning of the first semester was going well, in Niamh O Cadhain's opinion at least. She was a casual professor, wearing a camo green shirt and baggy leggings, the pockets of which she kept slipping her hands into while she talked. Being that it was only the first day, she was just giving them a brief summary of the course. Although she didn't look much older than her students, she claimed to be 23, and that she had simply graduated at a younger age than most. She was cute, somewhat short, with most of her weight focused around her hips, yet her arms were toned. Only a slight brush of a tan dusted her otherwise porcelain skin farmer's tan style, and the freckles on her face were darker than usual, indicating she had previously been somewhere, and not specifically for pleasure. Her face was bright and cheerful, but the most observant students might notice her old eyes. Despite finishing the course summery as quick as she could, for she did not wish to bore them too much, it was apparent to all her excitement for the subject and being able to teach it to people.

KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : everyone
Experience : 14846

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Class

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:49 am

Arthur Caldwell would agree, it was starting off rather well, most anthropology professors were stuffy old dudes who tried to be cool by cursing occasionally. But she was quite a change of pace, passionate, young, energetic. He couldn't help but soak up some of that energy himself despite the two hours of sleep he'd alloted himself the night before. Brushing a few strands of strawberry blonde hair from his eyes he couldn't help the small smile that crept onto his face, it almost felt like he was looking at an old friend...curious.

Super power: Shitty jokes
Super Weakness : easily distracted by the sexy
Special Quote: I am a luxury few can afford
Cthulhu
Admin

Experience : 26155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:12 am

She had only the hint of an Irish accent, and her eyes roamed the hall without stopping at anyone in particular. She glanced at movement unconsciously, at a guy brushing hair from his face. She did a slight double take, her words tumbling from her mouth before dying altogether. She forced her eyes away, forced herself to continue speaking. It can't be.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:34 pm

A slight blush reached his sun tanned skin as he saw this, was there something wrong? She seemed surprised to see him, he'd be so embarrassed if he knew her and had just forgotten! And her voice did seem intrinsically familiar, the hint of irish in her voice bringing up an almost instinctual feeling of warmth in him he couldn't trully explain. Yet if he had to he'd describe it like a warm soft flush spreading through his entire body, like a warm fur blanket in the cold, or the pleasant heat of a fireplace. Realizing he'd been staring at her a little too long his eyes snapped back to his paper, only to realize he'd taken rather few notes so far....Oh God he was being one of those students, the type that ogles the hot young teacher...He felt gross.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:53 pm

As did Niamh. She could not pursue him now... he's her student. Although the ages were legal, it was morally incorrect. She had waited a lifetime for him to come back again, but she may now have to wait longer... but she will try to protect him of course.

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:59 pm

For Arthur simply tried to stay quiet and avoid attention, feeling childish for the near instant crush he'd developed on the beautiful Irish woman standing before the class.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Her summary of the course ended soon enough. She utterly avoided looking at the side of the room Arthur was at. Forcing a cheerful smile, and doing an excellent job of it, before asking, "Any questions?"

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Ok all he had to do was keep quiet and listen to any questions from the other students...easy. But then he felt his hand slowly raise without his consent and words began to flow from his lips as though by instinct " You said that you've been on a number of dogs throughout your (with all due respect) short career , any we'd recognize ?"

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:13 pm

(dogs?)

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:34 am

She turned to him, and wished he had stayed quiet. Her eyes met his and she was quiet for a short time. Her face was unreadable, but it looked difficult for her to remain impassive. "Perhaps not one you have heard of, but some of the more recent discoveries were an Aztec temple dedicated to Ehecatl-Quetzalcoatlin, and a new Dead Sea Scroll cave."

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Arthur's eyes widened at the mention of the second "That's...incredible." He replied simply, a look of shock on his face at the two rather groundbreaking answers. There simply was nothing else to say about it.

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 pm

A gentle smile rose to her lips. "Indeed." She wished to tell him no more of the projects she was working on, that she believed to have found the location of an ancient celtic artefact. But she bit her tongue, and instead turned away. "Any others?"

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:42 pm

The same hand rose up again "This is gonna sound weird but....have I met you before?"

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Someone snickered behind him. Niamh bit her lip. "No. No you haven't."

KiloSasha
Level 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:04 pm

An embarrassed flush forced it's way onto his face despite his silent protest, coloring his tanned and freckled cheeks a deep red as he heard the snickers. It was accompanied by a certain sting of pain stabbed in his chest as he heard those words like what a child felt when told off. As though his very soul was disagreeing for a reason he couldn't explain.

It was all a bit confusing, why did he care so much about her saying that? Why had his eyes been stuck on her since the class started? Why did he feel so earnestly that he knew or had known her? But the memories that would prove it were like fog in his fingers. Taking in a slight inhale he forced suppressed these random crazy feelings, the flush clearing out quickly. However on the outside he simply nodded and leaned back into his chair, the only indication a certain sadness that took over his grey green eyes

Cthulhu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content